[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
NickObama43 wrote:
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding the whole conversion system. When you have 2 x threshold jewels or the helm enchant that makes the skill full cold conversion, does this make the shaper/elder conversion stat sticks not actually convert anything as there is no physical left to convert? Or does that happen in a seperate conversion, so say a 40% phys to light dmg offhand would do 40% of the listed phys damage on the gem, not what phys is remaining after the cold conversion? And does this apply to the added fire/phys to light gems as well, or is that a different system too?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion
Last edited by magicrectangle on Mar 6, 2018, 1:01:50 AM
For the CWDT setup I always run Phase run over Enfeeble as it makes it easy to get out of packs if blocked in and they have reduced visibility on you.

As far as the curse setup I have always been a fan of Doedre's Scorn with Curse-Inc AoE-Arcane Surge-Inc Duration. I run this everytime I run this build.

As Hiero for GC Totems, should we go so heavily crit since the main thing with crit for Inquisitor was the resistance penetration. Is it still worthwhile?
Last edited by Kylis on Mar 6, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
So while you fight bosses and you run out of flasks, your totems die or you replace them. And then you have to fight the boss like a guardian with 4 curses ? lol
"
2letterz wrote:
any thoughts about Illumination Devotion instead going for Divine Guidance ?

I've wondered about trying this also - does the leech work for totems? It doesn't explicitly say it but I thought I'd heard it mentioned somewhere.
Hello, can someone explain, how critical strike chance and critical strike multiplier works with spells? Is they just adds to spell critical strike chance and spell critical strike multiplier? I see increasing of dps in PoB, but have no idea how it works(
And base damage of weapons doesn't affect GC damage, right?
"
theio666 wrote:
Hello, can someone explain, how critical strike chance and critical strike multiplier works with spells? Is they just adds to spell critical strike chance and spell critical strike multiplier? I see increasing of dps in PoB, but have no idea how it works(

CriticalStrikeDamage = Damage * (BaseCriticalStrikeMultiplier + AdditionalCriticalStrikeMultiplier)

It means the more you have critical strike multiplire the more your critical strikes deal damage
Well I'm enjoying the build so thanks, im up to t14 maps and have done yellow elder so far. Running on basically nothing for gear and still destroying content. Sitting on about 8 ex in currency.. great league starter.
"
Shinro28 wrote:
"
theio666 wrote:

CriticalStrikeDamage = Damage * (BaseCriticalStrikeMultiplier + AdditionalCriticalStrikeMultiplier)

It means the more you have critical strike multiplire the more your critical strikes deal damage

Ok, but there is spell critical chance multiplier there?
Hello, can someone explain me why my totems have more dps with my wand than with doryani's catalyst?

"
Vreezer wrote:
Hello, can someone explain me why my totems have more dps with my wand than with doryani's catalyst?

I am guessing you are using glacial cascade with Hio

I think it is because it have more damage modifier numbers (physical damage%, crit chance and multiplier %) than Doryani

You might think that "but it have more elemental damage", but if you do not have full conversion, part of your damage comes from physical and it is an important factor for the gem. But I would say it is mostly because of crit modifiers. Need PoB analysis to be more accurate, which I don't have access right now.

Edit: Fixed some context
Last edited by Lynkeus_ on Mar 6, 2018, 8:55:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info