[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

What do you think about having The Long Winter instead other jewels?
"
Carcelero wrote:
What do you think about having The Long Winter instead other jewels?

For hierophant you need either long winter or the hat enchant to get 100% cold conversion, so you can use cold penetration. Long winter is also pretty nice for your clear speed, the range you get from 2 of them is significant.

That said, it isn't as important as other threshold jewels are for other classes (frostbolt for example, where it is absolutely mandatory). It probably isn't worth the premium it costs right now (30 chaos, lol). Spend your chaos upgrading other slots, and get long winter once all your other slots are in okay shape.
On another note, I underestimated the mana regen granted by ritual of awakening. My only explanation for how strong it is, is that it must be multiplicative with %increased mana regen from tree/gear. With 5 totems out my mana globe rockets back up after taking a hit.
Anyone who has some knowledge of this build that could check out my profile, and possible give me recommendations on which items I should focus on replacing first, and what to focus on?

Also which gem link i should use in chest.

Was lucky that an exalt dropped for me early, so have some currency to work with.
can someone please write the exact skill gem priority for 6l while playing as a hiero?
"
Rosenkraunz wrote:
can someone please write the exact skill gem priority for 6l while playing as a hiero?

Right now everyone is testing stuff, so its not set in stone.
Is Starkonja a good helm for this build?
How do you deal with the curses from Soul Mantle?
"
vanbetulla wrote:
How do you deal with the curses from Soul Mantle?

Dual Kikazaru or a simple curse removal flask, with rings grab a Self-flagellation for increased damage.
I wanted to ask you guys, how are you dealing with capturing small legendary beasts? the glacial cascades are huge and I'm having real trouble keeping track on the main monster, and the fact that it keeps summoning monsters isn't helping my targeting (or the fact that totems change target instead of hitting the legendary beast).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info