[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Deathless uber elder done !

Spoiler
Hi all - first time running Totems and so far liking it a lot. just got done w uber labs, and clearing through t13 with ease - but a little lost on how should proceed on next major damage upgrades.

1) i am using kik set up right now, but not stuck w it or determined to stay with it
2) i have ~200c right now - so a 6L mantle isnt achievable yet

So looking for next focus upgrades - should it be my daggers? better jewelry? etc.

Thanks, any advice is appreciated!!!
"
Intangble wrote:
Hi all - first time running Totems and so far liking it a lot. just got done w uber labs, and clearing through t13 with ease - but a little lost on how should proceed on next major damage upgrades.

1) i am using kik set up right now, but not stuck w it or determined to stay with it
2) i have ~200c right now - so a 6L mantle isnt achievable yet

So looking for next focus upgrades - should it be my daggers? better jewelry? etc.

Thanks, any advice is appreciated!!!

well once you get a 6 socket soul mantle you can start trying to fuse it to 6L -
Yep, currently doing that with a 25%, 117% one - about 200 fusings deep. but not sure i wanna spend my currency to do that and 200c feels like wouldnt be enough to get the fuses? dunno tho...you think thats worth it? ill look into it.
How do you guys get to 5k life? I've rolled life on all my gear and I'm at 4.5k and 1.9k mana. With no golem or hatred I'm at 47k (with conc effect) dps for GC.

I'm hoping to down uber elder finally, and need to close the gap on the life.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jun 17, 2018, 11:15:57 PM
"
Intangble wrote:
Yep, currently doing that with a 25%, 117% one - about 200 fusings deep. but not sure i wanna spend my currency to do that and 200c feels like wouldnt be enough to get the fuses? dunno tho...you think thats worth it? ill look into it.

I'm not really qualified to say if it's worth it or not but rushbone suggested that method once I reached 100c.

the last I checked, 6 links cost like 7 exalts which takes a long time. what he did was sell anytime he hit a 5l and started over with a new 6socket and that extra currency from the sale
I'm curious how some posters got their Bisco's a week or more ago. Did you chance all gold ammies or is there another method?

I've decided that I'll try to up my MF once I hit level 92 which should be soon. I chose to play it safe to try to level without dying but it's time to be riskier and start getting more loot
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Jun 17, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"
Intangble wrote:

I'm not really qualified to say if it's worth it or not but rushbone suggested that method once I reached 100c.

the last I checked, 6 links cost like 7 exalts which takes a long time. what he did was sell anytime he hit a 5l and started over with a new 6socket and that extra currency from the sale

fair enough - thats what my plan is (if hit 5L, sell, start again) . Just was curious what i should look for with my current 200c - but ill try to keep 6Ling this :) thanks for the responses! appreciate it.
"
Intangble wrote:
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"
Intangble wrote:

fair enough - thats what my plan is (if hit 5L, sell, start again) . Just was curious what i should look for with my current 200c - but ill try to keep 6Ling this :) thanks for the responses! appreciate it.

This isn't going to be terribly helpful, but something I've internalized over 700 hours of POE is that currency = efficiency + time. If you're chain running maps and not getting distracted, 200C will seem like nothing. I adapted that mentality last season on a Cyclone build and got a Disfavour, and all the goodies.

This league I took it a step further with this build and really buckled down (the great clear speed helps). I also got a bit lucky, definitely, but average 100-200C per day (5-7 hour sessions) pretty normally so far. Got my 6L soul mantle (bought), and managed to grab the 40% glacial cascade helmet + resists + life for a cool 180C. Just some food for thought.

The helmet alone is 25-30ex now. Quite frankly, I don't even know whether to keep playing this build or fund something else. I'm lazy though and will probably keep pushing to Uber elder.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jun 18, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
Hi, im loving the totem play style, frist time ever playing totem. I just wanted to ask about leveling gear. I'm actually lvel 40 with the princess, and wanted to know about other weapon to get more dps. Thanks you.

Edit: Reached lvl 50, same question, need upgraded gear for leveling.
I also feel like MoM is totally BS, one single hit and im out of mana. Not cool.
Last edited by delorian on Jun 18, 2018, 5:20:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info