[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"

Glutez wrote:anyone?
100% cold conversion is something worth shooting for, just altering my 40% conversion helm enchant to 20% lowers my total DPS by 15k per totem. Elemental Weakness will beat Frostbite when you have weapons with Gain XX% non cold elemental extra damage. Until I got the 40% helm enchant on a Starkonja's I used two 15% Long Winters, You would need amazing jewels to not lose stats using Hrimsorrow over two Long Winter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters (HolyyCowwww)
Any suggestion to improve my char ? I feel it need more survival stats ?
"
ltt26905 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters (HolyyCowwww)
Any suggestion to improve my char ? I feel it need more survival stats ?

option 1: equip Kaom's Roots, fix resists (belt is crap), use curse removal flask often
option 2: equip 2x Kikazaru

dps is also important for survival, current daggers are also not good, look for "gain phys as extra cold" on both, try to find ones with 2x "gain".
basically, thi3n wrote everything in the main post, re-read it carefully.

my 2 cents: for map clearing and earning currency before big bad bosses such as Guards/Elder/Shaper/Uber, AoE gem brings much more survivability as the mobs are frozen up to offscreen
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 22, 2018, 5:44:45 AM
Update:
1. reskilled tree today in order to get more life
2. crafted another dagger, almost top tier for the build

new tree:
www.poeurl.com/bZjm

dagger:

result:
4939 HP in Rat's Nest and without Kaom's Roots (instead of 4300 before)
dps is quite the same as before with old dagger
win :)

ps. I'm selling the old one, pm if interested
Spoiler

ps2.
I reskilled after I re-read the first post carefully and found the "HC tree".
thanks again thi3n
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 22, 2018, 8:51:23 AM
"
Zuul232 wrote:
"

Glutez wrote:anyone?
100% cold conversion is something worth shooting for, just altering my 40% conversion helm enchant to 20% lowers my total DPS by 15k per totem. Elemental Weakness will beat Frostbite when you have weapons with Gain XX% non cold elemental extra damage. Until I got the 40% helm enchant on a Starkonja's I used two 15% Long Winters, You would need amazing jewels to not lose stats using Hrimsorrow over two Long Winter.

thank you so much for the easy explanation
What is your guys tooltip dps in h/o with conc effect, hatred, and golem. I'm sitting at around 56k and trying to figure out if I should push Shaper and uber Elder. Sitting on about 8ex, but don't want to spend it quite yet. Thanks in advance
"
What is your guys tooltip dps in h/o with conc effect, hatred, and golem. I'm sitting at around 56k and trying to figure out if I should push Shaper and uber Elder. Sitting on about 8ex, but don't want to spend it quite yet. Thanks in advance

my tooltip with ele focus, conc, hatred and golem in ho is 200k+
but tooltip doesnt count penetration, 53% in my case, doesnt count charges, flasks etc
better use PoB
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 23, 2018, 4:22:08 AM
"
RushBone wrote:
"

but tooltip doesnt count penetration, 53% in my case, doesnt count charges, flasks etc
better use PoB

That's fair, but that's still quite a gap. Could you look at my character and tell me where I'm lacking compared to you? I know your weapons are better, but I cant imagine pulling another 100k+ out of my toon

Edit: POB has me at 90k DPS; I'm assuming this is for one totem, so I assume that means I'm at 450k total. Is that enough for Shaper? Aside from that, I still feel like I'm missing something obvious.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jun 23, 2018, 8:37:57 AM
"
"
RushBone wrote:
"

better use PoB

That's fair, but that's still quite a gap. Could you look at my character and tell me where I'm lacking compared to you? I know your weapons are better, but I cant imagine pulling another 100k+ out of my toon

Edit: POB has me at 90k DPS; I'm assuming this is for one totem, so I assume that means I'm at 450k total. Is that enough for Shaper? Aside from that, I still feel like I'm missing something obvious.

for shaper maybe enough (not the uber elder version), depends on your playstyle, anyway thi3n knows it much better than me.
i can only tell about the version with kikazarus - if you go the route with flask curse removal and essence worm ring, cant really help you aside of weapons.

for weapons, i started with shield and sceptre i dropped in temple, it had like 110% increased cold dmg and added cold to spells, then i switched to doryani and shield, and after that i created my first dagger, it was cold and lightning gain.

also you have wrong enchant on helmet (need 40% of GC converted to cold) and no enchant on boots (need 120% crit)
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 23, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
is there a way to tell how much a weapon will increase your dps before you buy it? i'm not sure how to upgrade my current ones. i just want to kill shaper,dont care about uber elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info