[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Little correction: not 6socketed mantle, always from scratch.
To make 6s I need usually between 100 and 300 jewellers, they are always there, easy from drop.
But this way I can always take a very good base, top or almost top roll, for couple chaos.

Link 6th socket is the first thing to do when you started gaining currency.
Next step is weapon main and offhand.

ps. my tooltip ingame says 124813 with AOE and Faster Attacks in hideout,
PoB Shaper DPS is 532437 with Conc, Ele Focus, Frost Bomb, Vaal Haste, Diamond, Onslaught and Atziri's
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 18, 2018, 9:24:46 AM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
So I've run into my first real issue which is incursions when they went up to level 79. I'm getting smashed pretty hard and I assume it's due to the chaos resistance, which is -48 for me. I did add an essence worm and regeared a bit since my last incursion, but I've been avoiding them as I try to reach level 91.

Should I look into chaos resist gear for incursions where they can spawn right on top of me?

I've felt the same on some Incursion layouts. What I usually do when I'm rushed is whirling blades to a side and place totem. It is usually enough to "thin the swarm" and give me the necessary breathing space.
Hi guys, i have a question regarding gc totems,

is 100% cold conversion required for end game bosses/mobs? will 80% be enough?
im not sure if i should use 2 long winter jewels to get 100% conversion, i could get hrimsorrow but my life and resist will be lower.

if i do get 100% cold conversion, should i use frostbite or elemental weakness?

thanks
Congrats to all the people who have downed Shaper/Uber Elder/etc. with this build! Great to see people finding success!

Congrats to those with juicy corruptions. Speaking of which I added some of the better corruption options throughout the in-depth gearing section of the guide. %life, Spell Crit on Gloves, +Gems on Body.

Looks like we are starting to get questions outside of the focus of GC which involve how to league start and acquire currency. I do have a YouTube "efficiency" series aimed at intermediate players looking to take their gameplay to the next level, it might be useful for some of you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnoucF9SPbnvwQkyC_PucdSZw41Ts_38t

As always there are questions about upgrades and gear and I do recommend looking through the in-depth gearing section of the guide. I think this idea of "Best In Slot" is really an old MMO mentality that has no place in games like PoE. Everything competes and has pros and cons in terms of damage, suvivability, quality of life, and how expensive it is to trade for. There is no 100% correct answer so take what you feel is lacking and try to improve it. For you it might be damage, it might be life/mana, it might be mobility, it might be your internet connection...
Last edited by thi3n on Jun 20, 2018, 2:06:34 PM
"
thi3n wrote:
Congrats to all the people who have downed Shaper/Uber Elder/etc. with this build! Great to see people finding success!

Congrats to those with juicy corruptions. Speaking of which I added some of the better corruption options throughout the in-depth gearing section of the guide. %life, Spell Crit on Gloves, +Gems on Body.

Looks like we are starting to get questions outside of the focus of GC which involve how to league start and acquire currency. I do have a YouTube "efficiency" series aimed at intermediate players looking to take their gameplay to the next level, it might be useful for some of you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnoucF9SPbnvwQkyC_PucdSZw41Ts_38t

As always there are questions about upgrades and gear and I do recommend looking through the in-depth gearing section of the guide. I think this idea of "Best In Slot" is really an old MMO mentality that has no place in games like PoE. Everything competes and has pros and cons in terms of damage, suvivability, quality of life, and how expensive it is to trade for. There is no 100% correct answer so take what you feel is lacking and try to improve it. For you it might be damage, it might be life/mana, it might be mobility, it might be your internet connection...

Many thanks for the build mate.
I never earned this lot of currency and never reached this level of game before.
As you can see my version is focused on mobility (35% ms boots, Rat's nest, ms on belt).
But I totally agree that for Uber Elder, we need HP and Kaom's, so I got them and a helmet.
I can now safely switch to that equipment within seconds, then I lose 45% ms, but I get +500HP, and Kaom's feats.
I could potentially do Uber Elder deathless but never managed, my mechanic skills and knowledge of the fight are still not sufficient :)
Uber Atziri was really easy deathless.

My current gear as follows:

Jewels

And the Uber Elder replacement "set"

I am trying to squeeze a little more survivability but it is really difficult at this stage without sacrificing like 15-20% dps with something like a shield in offhand. If you have an idea what can be done, let me know. I am sitting on a pile of 85ex in stash, waiting for a Soul Mantle with +1 to gems and +2 to AoE gems at the same time :)
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 20, 2018, 8:41:37 PM
Hi, I think I need some help. I feel suqishy as fuck doing t12+. Feel too that my damage is not enough. I know I need 6l but what else do you guys would change?. Thanks.
Last edited by delorian on Jun 21, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
"
delorian wrote:
Hi, I think I need some help. I feel suqishy as fuck doing t12+. Feel too that my damage is not enough. I know I need 6l but what else do you guys would change?. Thanks.

i would put level 20,20% gems in your soul mantle and dual wielding instead of shield

edit, your skill tree should be like the OP's you went down instead of going to the shadow side
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 21, 2018, 1:44:10 PM
"
"
delorian wrote:

i would put level 20,20% gems in your soul mantle and dual wielding instead of shield

edit, your skill tree should be like the OP's you went down instead of going to the shadow side

Hi, thanks for your reply, I wanted more life and taked the HC tree, Ill do what you say, 20 20 gems and will put the op tree, but I think ill have like 3.5k hp. Now have 4.5 (and I feel squishy).
"
delorian wrote:
"
"
delorian wrote:

Hi, thanks for your reply, I wanted more life and taked the HC tree, Ill do what you say, 20 20 gems and will put the op tree, but I think ill have like 3.5k hp. Now have 4.5 (and I feel squishy).

i went to the right side and have 5.1k hp. i took "blood drinker" and the jewel socket above it. you can put more life there or a clear mind for more dmg
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 21, 2018, 2:00:50 PM
"
Glutez wrote:
Hi guys, i have a question regarding gc totems,

is 100% cold conversion required for end game bosses/mobs? will 80% be enough?
im not sure if i should use 2 long winter jewels to get 100% conversion, i could get hrimsorrow but my life and resist will be lower.

if i do get 100% cold conversion, should i use frostbite or elemental weakness?

thanks

anyone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info