[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

i havethe challenge to kill the three vaal pyramid bosses in the reverse order they spawn is really difficult with totems - any suggestions?
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
i havethe challenge to kill the three vaal pyramid bosses in the reverse order they spawn is really difficult with totems - any suggestions?

just ask someone in global,that's what i will do.

i've done every map including tier 16 vaal temple and shaper guardians,i will attempt shaper but i probably wont be able to do it due to lack of practice,but i really enjoyed this build.
weapons update
both selfmade

]are these weapons good enough for shaper?

"
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:

just ask someone in global,that's what i will do.

i've done every map including tier 16 vaal temple and shaper guardians,i will attempt shaper but i probably wont be able to do it due to lack of practice,but i really enjoyed this build.

ok - hopefully i can find someone to do it for a few chaos
Thanks for the build! Really loving it so far. Level 60+ and the clear speed is still insane. Plus it is really fun freezing bosses and avoiding their hits!

1 question though: how should we compare weapon stats? Is there a approximate ratio for how many % of chaos is equal to 1% of critical strike chance for spells (and for all other stats)? ie. is 10% extra chaos equal to 20% increased critical or 25% spell damage (or whatever the correct amount is)?

In other words, assuming all other stats are equal, should I pick a dagger with 15% physical as extra chaos damage? Or 20% increased critical? Or 25% spell damage?

Will appreciate if you can clarify this!
Last edited by bomdefa on Jun 17, 2018, 7:34:39 AM
"
bomdefa wrote:
Thanks for the build! Really loving it so far. Level 60+ and the clear speed is still insane. Plus it is really fun freezing bosses and avoiding their hits!

1 question though: how should we compare weapon stats? Is there a approximate ratio for how many % of chaos is equal to 1% of critical strike chance for spells (and for all other stats)? ie. is 10% extra chaos equal to 20% increased critical or 25% spell damage (or whatever the correct amount is)?

In other words, assuming all other stats are equal, should I pick a dagger with 15% physical as extra chaos damage? Or 20% increased critical? Or 25% spell damage?

Will appreciate if you can clarify this!

use this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360
I'm really enjoying this, though I have a few questions

How much Life & ES should I have with this awesome build to handle Red maps?

I'm not seeing the purpose of Flame Dash, as well as Blood Magic on the Whirling Blade setup, could anyone tell me about this?

Any chance on doing Chayula with this build? Couldn't get Abaxoth to spawn yet :/ Did Shaper and Stuff so far, but I'm doing Double Kikazaru so capping Chaos Res would be near impossible. Did anyone attempt her?
"
Skywebz wrote:
I'm really enjoying this, though I have a few questions

How much Life & ES should I have with this awesome build to handle Red maps?

I'm not seeing the purpose of Flame Dash, as well as Blood Magic on the Whirling Blade setup, could anyone tell me about this?

5k life should be enough,that's what i have and i did all red maps and guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info