[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thanks for the update! Awesome guide, following it ATM :-)
"
Ranchhods wrote:

My current setup. Getting stunned a lot. Struggling hard atm. The build feel like aids in T1 maps. I have no rng this league to upgrade defenses. Im sure it'll get better tho. Lycosidae shield price doubled on day 2 fml. Imo people should lvl another way and respec later for this build.

I recommend you should look for a little better gear. Most of the pieces are extremly bad. Get some master crafts going to add stats here and there (like your weapon).a

"
baalus wrote:
hi there,

I am starting this build because someone said to me this was a great leaguestarter guild, now i am at level 35 in daresso dream, i am playing with 1h axe with sunder, as the guide descripted but at the the moment i feel alittele bit disapointet. i have huge mana probleme (68 mana, at 19 manacost fo sunder, so i can use sunde onle 3 times), dealing no efficent damage and have only 1k life, so there a "little" progress and survivability problems.

I tried to use firestorm and decoy totem but even this helped alot.

I don't know if I will continue this "great" leaguestarter, because for me its more like a sunder leaguestarter than a BV build.

FeelsBadMan

I added alot of info to the leveling guide. I suggested Sunder until level 38 cause BF just doesnt really work until you get increased area of effect. Its quite common for alot of builds to use a variety of skills for leveling.
So I finaly got lvl68 and killed kitava. I havent gone into ele dmg yet but I was thinking which is more important. Try to get 5L RGGBB or just 4L and invest more into other gear. The shield is way out of my price range atm. I got like 10 chaos and I need to know what is important and what can done later. Also can I drop resolute tec. even without the shield?
Last edited by Hartsa on Dec 10, 2017, 2:55:50 AM
I'm in A8 and enjoying the build thus far. When do you suggest switching off Resolute Tech and going crit? I don't really understand it from the leveling guide.
Shield price is high so how about using some Vagan weapon?
Or some other unique like The Tempestuous Steel
War Sword
Last edited by wojnar90 on Dec 10, 2017, 4:31:59 AM
Thanks for the updated guide. I'm curious, why use lvl 20 CWDT?
The build is amazing. I'm using it. but I'm having some issue with mana. How do you solve your mana issue?
"
Tokayaki wrote:
The build is amazing. I'm using it. but I'm having some issue with mana. How do you solve your mana issue?

I made quite alot of changes to the leveling guide and ended up not picking up Vaal Pact so early but isntead take the leech nodes just below. This will smoothen out the leveling experience by alot I think.
You will later spec out of these nodes.

"
Hartsa wrote:
So I finaly got lvl68 and killed kitava. I havent gone into ele dmg yet but I was thinking which is more important. Try to get 5L RGGBB or just 4L and invest more into other gear. The shield is way out of my price range atm. I got like 10 chaos and I need to know what is important and what can done later. Also can I drop resolute tec. even without the shield?

You should drop resolute technique and go full crit. You can pick up some accuracy on rings and take the 2 accuracy nodes at the inquistor start and use a good elemental offhand sceptre (or doryany). Brightbeak, Relentless Fury or Laviangas Wisdom are also viable.

I did some experimentation with vagan weapons and crafted this

Unfotunately it proved to be a bit underwhelming (and expensive at the same time). Right now I can only recommend and save up for the shield while bridging the gap with some accuracy.
When i active enfeeble setup my mana goes to 33 (because the reserved mana), so i cant keep attacking like before. I'm playing without enfeeble because that. Also, can you look to my char and tell if its something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/rGwpe5uR
Last edited by Sasuto27 on Dec 10, 2017, 7:23:55 AM
I can't deal any dmg at all. I don't have good gear sure but i mean i can't even kill a rare mob in tier 1 map fast enough . Can you look up my char and tell me what i did so wrong ? : . I have 1500 tooltip dps with both heralds on.
Last edited by Lejyoner on Dec 10, 2017, 5:37:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info