[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I'm not the best player tbh and sitting on a shit connection, but ive done shaper a couple of times now and decided to try Uber. Deathless at first try!! Thank you very much for this build! =)
(Blade flurry version)
"
https://pastebin.com/w7XCFjvL

could I get some advice? I seem to be at 1/2-2/3 of your dps?

You're not that far off.

Items:
- Wrong Vinktars for one.
- Your Jewels are not correct. Get Crit Mult, not chance. Feel free to look at my char or paste above your post to see what jewels would be better for you. See my post above for shop links to buy magic jewels to regal or DPS jewels (One handed crit mult is the best then any other crit mult, obviously life and res take precedence if needed)
- You could and probably should get a silver flask.
- Your claw has a little over half the DPS mine does. You should aim for closer to 200 Ele DPS if you can afford it. But still keep 2 APS and 7.5 crit.

Tree:
- Get out of hired killer for scion life wheel nodes (1% more HP overall)
- Absolutely get the Jewel socket on the way to VP
- Using the 4 nodes from claws of the magpie you can get 2 more jewel sockets (like my build) and you'll get more DPS and utility overall
-
Hey guys.
Ive been following this build, and I recently hit end game content. Killed guardians, shaper, uber atziri. I need advice on what my next gear improvements should be. As for levels, im thinking of getting another 2 point travel jewel slot and then either the EDWA nodes in the bottom right of the tree, or more hp nodes(whichever i feel I lack). Suggestions appreciated.

Character name is: BossMelterIRL.
Thanks for the build! First time playing POE and this is a blast.

How much is the damage increase from Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with no enchant vs a Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with the 40% blade Flurry damage?

Is it crucial for endgame?
"
RAYoRAY wrote:

How much is the damage increase from Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with no enchant vs a Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with the 40% blade Flurry damage?

I have done shaper without it. It's a nice boost in damage, but not at all necessary.

Also, do yourself a favor and get Path of Building to see how the damage works out. super helpful tool if you're planning on playing more. There are plenty of guides on how to use it out there.

And earlier in the thread I posted my items which I got for fairly cheap besides the claw.
"
RAYoRAY wrote:

It's just an increased multiplier, so pretty nice, but no different to grabbing a few nodes on the tree or getting a GG elemental damage with attacks roll on a piece of gear. It's not like a barrage/molten strike type enchant which adds a ton.

pls respond to my comment, in dire need of suggestions :(
"
Geobruh wrote:

You cannot be helped when we don't have access to your character. Please post a PoB link or open your profile so I can add your character and give you suggestions.

Or just look at my pastebin or the OP. Literally EVERYTHING you need to know is in the OP. This is a very well done guide.

Even still, I'd be happy to help if you make it easy for me to do so.
"
Morgasming wrote:
"
Geobruh wrote:

You cannot be helped when we don't have access to your character. Please post a PoB link or open your profile so I can add your character and give you suggestions.

Or just look at my pastebin or the OP. Literally EVERYTHING you need to know is in the OP. This is a very well done guide.

Even still, I'd be happy to help if you make it easy for me to do so.

Sorry! My profile already was public, but my character tab was hidden.
"
Geobruh wrote:

Sorry! My profile already was public, but my character tab was hidden.

No problem, and thanks for making it easy on me.
Your gear is pretty much done mate.

Gear
- You could get more DPS on jewels, but there's very little you can do from here without spending an exorbitant amount. At the cost of some life you can get 5% more DPS from some of my jewels.
- Your amulet could be better with a EDWA roll and some flat ele. My amulet would give you 3.7% more damage.
- The claw could be slightly better. Mine gives you 1.6% more damage.
- Maligaro's can be upgraded from with some sick Spiked gloves with flat ele rolls and AS. My gloves give you 1% more damage and a bunch more life.
- Your two stone ring can be improved upon. Either of mine would be 4%+ better for your DPS.
- My belt would give you 2.3% more damage.

Tree
- Get rid of the 15% crit mult node and get that jewel socket on the right. You will get better crit multi on a jewel.
- Go for the jewel socket above Blood Drinker if you can. Getting the 20 int will help so much with gearing.
- Get out of Hired killer and just get the life nodes in scion life wheel. It adds 1% hp total. And that 1% can save your ass plenty more than 20 life on kill.

All in all to get gear equal or better would be very costly.
Just to replace the pieces I wrote above could cost you multiple exalts. I crafted my jewels and gloves and sacrificed HP on the tree.

Hip_Heeb_Hobo is my Clawflurry char if you want to see the gear im referring to.

Refer to some of my previous posts for how to find jewels.

All in all you could get like 18-20% more total damage with some more investment.

Last edited by Morgasming on Oct 25, 2017, 3:51:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info