[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Morgasming, I love what you have done with the passive tree, especially how it makes intelligence less of a burden, but I have a few bookkeeping things on it I was curious about. I took your idea of tossing claws of the magpie and picking up the extra jewel sockets, but I was curious if you feel that pathing through Nullification instead of just below Coordination is better. It costs you a few extra points, mostly for 5% life, 8% all res, and a bit of extra evasion.

I notice that you do not pick up the aoe cluster near templar start either, and that one I can understand, 20% increased and 18% inc aoe might feel a bit meh, but I feel if you save the points by not pathing through nullification it seems like a good option.

I whipped up a quick tree to see how it feels, and this is what I came up with as a base:
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPUACRUAAHf53YuMSpjMZpRcwGYEs6IA8B88Be984XOaO4Kb7DiFe2ZUOtgyiXflJy-QVRo4WfOsqnKp9zKSfdwjmG_lz8T2xq48LYPMg1-3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyIqvkBF7wz8nKk19W6xHUUzKSm-egwm-gG49YENfsJu1wzoqOITFIuoyAbIZz3qcpIcTdwfo1gW1jb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCUUfnVCT9_94wfI19I_ZNksLstMUV_Y2BwaB4GW9XYqxsjJ2qJIsPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8tvnbAjxijfU7T8CltJ8km68Vu1hnHuouQxSAAAAAAA=

For beyond level 88 you would have options such as scion life wheel or even that little 15% crit multi node, or potentially even back into claws of the magpie if you really wanted attack speed instead of that sweet sweet health.

Whats your thoughts on this?
"
Aurican14 wrote:
Morgasming, I love what you have done with the passive tree, especially how it makes intelligence less of a burden, but I have a few bookkeeping things on it I was curious about. I took your idea of tossing claws of the magpie and picking up the extra jewel sockets, but I was curious if you feel that pathing through Nullification instead of just below Coordination is better. It costs you a few extra points, mostly for 5% life, 8% all res, and a bit of extra evasion.

I notice that you do not pick up the aoe cluster near templar start either, and that one I can understand, 20% increased and 18% inc aoe might feel a bit meh, but I feel if you save the points by not pathing through nullification it seems like a good option.

I whipped up a quick tree to see how it feels, and this is what I came up with as a base:
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPUACRUAAHf53YuMSpjMZpRcwGYEs6IA8B88Be984XOaO4Kb7DiFe2ZUOtgyiXflJy-QVRo4WfOsqnKp9zKSfdwjmG_lz8T2xq48LYPMg1-3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyIqvkBF7wz8nKk19W6xHUUzKSm-egwm-gG49YENfsJu1wzoqOITFIuoyAbIZz3qcpIcTdwfo1gW1jb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCUUfnVCT9_94wfI19I_ZNksLstMUV_Y2BwaB4GW9XYqxsjJ2qJIsPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8tvnbAjxijfU7T8CltJ8km68Vu1hnHuouQxSAAAAAAA=

For beyond level 88 you would have options such as scion life wheel or even that little 15% crit multi node, or potentially even back into claws of the magpie if you really wanted attack speed instead of that sweet sweet health.

Whats your thoughts on this?

As a base that seems perfectly fine. I personally didn't take the AOE nodes because I played my own Ele BF to start league and I didn't feel those nodes were necessary when I pathed past them. at witch start. They are nice QoL for most people. If you like em, then keep em!

I feel that if you can avoid going through nullification you probably should. I will ultimately get out of it once I find more res elsewhere. It seems to me it will save you 1 point total because the life will need replacing and the two nodes on the path to it will be moved to under coordination, then that leaves you with just the dex node after blood drinker gained.

In the end it is always up to you. Understanding why you do you will make you a better player in the long run.
For this Lightning Strike, Multistrike or Chain for better clear speed ?? Should i get a HH for more clear speed ?
Hey, nice guide. I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

1) What other skills can I use than Blade flurry/flicker strike since I just did one, Even alternate between 2 skills for clear and bosses? My first though was sunder/molten strike but since we use a claw sunder wont work. The skills doesn't need to have the the same socket color as i can figure a way around it.

2) I'm on a budget with 10ex and I cant afford a 6l belly and also get good jewels with 3 or more more good damage stats at the the same time. So should i get a 6l astral plate with 1.5k armor, 100 life and 100 resist or assassins garb with 1.5k Ev, 100 life and 100 resist?

3)I think we benefit more from frenzy charges rather than power charges so drop orb of storms setup for blasphemy+poachers mark, also replace enfeeble+blasphemy with enfeeble+cwdt? Maybe use a self flagellation jewel?
1) Why don't you read the guide? :) There is a variation mentioned that utilizes Lightning strike for clearing and molten strike for bosses

2) A Belly is no way needed. I am very close to 6.5k life with a rare chest with high flat life. Since this build uses evasion as a defensive layer, prefer a eva based chest over armour

3) You think? Did you made the calculations correctly? I am pretty sure that, as long as you are not crit capped, power charges scale much better than frenzy charges

Last edited by Sollkomol on Oct 26, 2017, 7:33:21 AM
I really hope you are the guy that made this thread.
1)I read the guide, it gave suggestions like lightning strike, spectral throw,wild strike etc but i wanted to make sure.

2)I did add a few variations of gear in PoB and got like 5.3k, the original life was like 5.7k with a belly according to PoB.

3)I did make the corrections correctly, max frenzy vs max pwr charges. Power charges scale crit chance and spell damge while frenzy scale damage, attack and cast speed. Also double checked in PoB getting like 150k extra DPS, so I'm not sure if you calculated.

Edit: https://pastebin.com/vqnWbUJZ

PoB provided by the author, calc indicate power charge active, switch it off and try with frenzy on.
Last edited by PirateZ86 on Oct 26, 2017, 8:45:17 AM

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Naalinpaska/characters
What you think for this? What I have to change asap ?

I have to delete Herald of ice and onslaught for id + vaal haste + vaal lightining trap from helmet, i think..
What Else?
Last edited by Naalinpaska on Oct 26, 2017, 8:59:00 AM
"
PirateZ86 wrote:
I really hope you are the guy that made this thread.
3)I did make the corrections correctly, max frenzy vs max pwr charges. Power charges scale crit chance and spell damge while frenzy scale damage, attack and cast speed. Also double checked in PoB getting like 150k extra DPS, so I'm not sure if you calculated.

Edit: https://pastebin.com/vqnWbUJZ

PoB provided by the author, calc indicate power charge active, switch it off and try with frenzy on.

Power charges do not only raise the critical strike chance. Because of inevitable judgement, it will scale damage generally. This is why i mentioned the crit cap explicitly. Another "feature" of OOS is proccing instruments of virtue. Last but not least power charges can easily be generated even in boss fights. You can't generate frenzies through poachers mark when encountering bosses without adds. Also you need to drop enfeeble for poachers mark and when mapping you would need to drop herald of ice. You don't want to do that because Herald of ice is the best utility to increase the clear speed.

Power charges do not increase spell damage. This was discussed pre 3.0. But in the end, GG decided to not bring the change to the live servers
"
Sollkomol wrote:

Power charges do not only raise the critical strike chance. Because of inevitable judgement, it will scale damage generally. This is why i mentioned the crit cap explicitly. Another "feature" of OOS is proccing instruments of virtue. Last but not least power charges can easily be generated even in boss fights. You can't generate frenzies through poachers mark when encountering bosses without adds. Also you need to drop enfeeble for poachers mark and when mapping you would need to drop herald of ice. You don't want to do that because Herald of ice is the best utility to increase the clear speed.

Power charges do not increase spell damage. This was discussed pre 3.0. But in the end, GG decided to not bring the change to the live servers

Inevitable judgment works even without power charges, you ignore resist if you crit, if you dont you get pen. The boost with crit chnace is from 83% to 90%, so not a huge boost as well. Most bosses do have adds, very few like hydra don't.

I'm not dropping anything, Im just switching blasphemy setup from enfeeble to poachers while maintaining enfeeble through cwdt. i also mentioned "self flagellation" jewel for extra curse or could use a doedre daming ring as well.

Well, there is a node in skill tree which increases spell damage by 4% for each power charge.I mentioned that.
Both self flagellation and doedre damning are not good items at all. You will sacrifice a lot of good stats in order two dual curse. And in the end, you will still not be able to maintain 100% uptime of frenzy charges. For example the add phase in shaper fight: There is a delay between the end of the add phase and the time that shaper becomes vulnerable again. Same in case of atziri, hydra, chimera...

Well, its up to you. But if you really want to utilize frenzies, i would simply stick to blood rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info