[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Which claw is better for this build?
The first one seems to be stronger overall but I heard attack speed is very important for this build (second claw).

You can see my character here as well: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Soilworker/characters, character name is Brixedae.

I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions here. I'm level 95 and I think I have pretty decent gear but the only guardian I can kill consistently is Chimera, and I can take down the Hydra but only after several deaths. Phoenix sometimes manages to one hit me with some sort of fire burst attack and any several attacks from the Minotaur one hit kill me. I think my gems could use some work but not sure if that's all that's holding this build back and want to get confirmation before I drop a bunch of currency on new gems.

I would love to be able to do the guardians a little more comfortably and eventually beat Shaper. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Would this be a decent build to try for the upcoming Events in Softcore?
"
lntelligence wrote:
Which claw is better for this build?
The first one seems to be stronger overall but I heard attack speed is very important for this build (second claw).

This is most likely a pretty close call. You can import them into path of building and check yourself. Just use the "create item" function.

"
Soilworker wrote:

You can see my character here as well: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Soilworker/characters, character name is Brixedae.

I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions here. I'm level 95 and I think I have pretty decent gear but the only guardian I can kill consistently is Chimera, and I can take down the Hydra but only after several deaths. Phoenix sometimes manages to one hit me with some sort of fire burst attack and any several attacks from the Minotaur one hit kill me. I think my gems could use some work but not sure if that's all that's holding this build back and want to get confirmation before I drop a bunch of currency on new gems.

I would love to be able to do the guardians a little more comfortably and eventually beat Shaper. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

I'd say you should aim at a better claw and stack more life on jewelry and jewels. All the evasion cant save you if you dont have the HP to back you up. My character has 6.5k life and I never get oneshot by pretty much anything anymore (outside of UberAtziri Flameblasts).

"
LiberLogic969 wrote:

For events I would rather go for a spellcaster build since youre just dependant on mostly just leveling your gems and character. I would recommend my new MAGMAFROST INQUISITOR Build guide I just released with races in mind.

However blade flurry is quite solid if your not the spellcaster type of guy.
Hi Exiles :)

I just started this build but before lvl up i want to buy all important gears i need later. So im asking here to best for each slot. ( I read they guide for gears suggestions but asking to make sure i'm buying best optimal gears)

1- For Chest, Belly is best, right? Or there are better options here?

2- For Helm, Starkonja's Head is better or Tempest's Binding (with 40% BF Ench i mean)?

Tnx.
"
HunterMoon wrote:
Hi Exiles :)

I just started this build but before lvl up i want to buy all important gears i need later. So im asking here to best for each slot. ( I read they guide for gears suggestions but asking to make sure i'm buying best optimal gears)

1- For Chest, Belly is best, right? Or there are better options here?

2- For Helm, Starkonja's Head is better or Tempest's Binding (with 40% BF Ench i mean)?

Tnx.

1- you can use carcass jack for more DPS and AoE ( clear speed ). I used carcass Jack and i have 6k hp for shaper and guardians

2. Starkonja's Head is better.
"
Soilworker wrote:

According to Path of Building you have ~300 Hp more than my build. Moreover you have ~50-60k more DPS (conc effect, vaal haste, aura, golem, totem, without flasks). You have a vinktar and i dont.
I have 0 problems doing 4 guardians/shaper/uber atziri/chayula. Ofc i die sometimes to a oneshot.
Conclusion: Your gear is fine. Your gems are fine. Your level is fine.
Only reason I see, why you have problems: Just your skill. Improve that and you will be fine. ;)

"
kpham1991 wrote:

2. Starkonja's Head is better.

I prefer Rat's Nest. Had Starkonja's before and the switch to Rat's Nest feels better imo.
Last edited by A7X89 on Nov 1, 2017, 8:39:49 AM
My Inquisitor only has about 5.1k life at level 90. I can't afford a 6L belly and using a 6L carcass I already had. My rings and amulet could use better life but everything else should be mostly OK. I think all but one of my jewels has life on it, but mostly 5%. I have 4 nodes from the scion life wheel, so I guess I can get more as I get more levels. I really have no idea how I can get to 6k life without a belly. Should I just buy the belly? I was saving up for better rings which are crazy expensive on standard. Guess I'll need to buy some better jewels with 7% life but those are expensive too.

I'm really enjoying this build but completely inexperienced with boss fights. I started a couple years ago but quit before I got anywhere outside of mid level maps. I'm still trying to get my high tier mapping completed in atlas and hit a snag. The boss in High Gardens chewed me up. I quickly got boss down to 40% but then died to beams. OK, avoid beams seems easy enough but being so close to the boss with blade flurry, I would die in about half a second if I didn't move fast enough. And the boss healing was a kick in the pants too. Probably just my inexperience. Wasn't expecting a tier 13 boss to be like this. Also,I was using clear speed gems and probably should have switched to proper setup with wrath.
Thanks so much for this build! Had tons so fun playing this build and just got to mapping with it today. At this point it really feels like everything is coming together and the clearspeed is pretty nuts!

I do have a couple of questions though.

1) How big is the difference in single target damage when using Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder compared to Wrath? I'm currently using the 2 heralds since it makes the clearspeed SO much faster, but the single target seems somewhat lacking sometimes.

2) I'm at a point where most of my gear is somewhat decent and I'm not sure what my next big investment should be. You can find my character here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Oborawatbinost/characters

What I'll obviously do first is buying a Jeweller's Touch so I can 5-link that belly. After that I'll probably have a couple more skill points for Jewels so I'll be looking to buy some decent Jewels. When that's done I'm not sure what's next though. What pieces of gear would you say are lackluster right now and need an upgrade?

Thanks again for this build!
Last edited by Oborawatbinost on Nov 1, 2017, 7:23:32 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:

"
LiberLogic969 wrote:

For events I would rather go for a spellcaster build since youre just dependant on mostly just leveling your gems and character. I would recommend my new MAGMAFROST INQUISITOR Build guide I just released with races in mind.

However blade flurry is quite solid if your not the spellcaster type of guy.

Won't Tempest Bindings be impossible to get in the Turmoil/Mayhem events though?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info