[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"

This is the build i'm trying to get to :

I am not sure whether to take all the +5% life around the Constitution node though.

Do lemme know ur thought pls ? :)

I'd need to see your items to help you more.

I don't think you need the additional claw nodes on the right or Celestial Punishment.

I'm about to get to level 89 and I'll post my stuff when I am there.

I just been farming tier 13+ for a while now with Biscos on 5270 life.

And I think about 5200 life and 30%+ dodge should be good enough to farm up to 90 on softcore.
I just swapped to this from wander, cause I wanted to be more tanky and was tired of dying, haha. Is it normal for my damage to be really low at the start? I have a 6L belly, a decent claw, and I have a doryani's dual wield setup. If anyone could take a look at my profile, then I would greatly appreciate it. I am having problems finding where to get life (only have 4.1k right now), and my tree is a little different. Open to suggestions :D (character = Papa_Johns_Meat_Lovers)

Edit: My tooltip DPS, with herald of ice and thunder, is 3.1k on a 6L. Just seems pretty low, but I'm unsure if it has to deal with the rest of my gems being a low level, or at least some of them being a low level. If you can, please PM me, so I know!

Edit 2: I have done some more changes to my character and now my tooltip dps is 6.2 I also realized that my profile was set on private, so I changed that. Any critiques are very welcomed! I need more health and more damage. I am at 4.1k hp still, and obviously swapping a biscos would change the damage and health (not by much, at least)
Last edited by Carlile on Oct 17, 2017, 9:09:30 AM
Hi folks!

See my lvl 80 inquisitor in Harbinger. I currently don't feel like breething through the content. I'm avoiding all ele-reflect maps. I have 5.6+k life and still sort of die instantly, possibly due to reflect mobs, but most often because I get stuck between slowly dieing mobs and their corpse explosions eg. Or these totem-spamming mobs.

I can run lvl 12-13 maps comfortably most of time though. Best build I had so far. Current budget is around 100+ c.

Any tips what to change and what steps to aim for next?

Thank you in advance!

"
Morgasming wrote:
"

This is the build i'm trying to get to :

I am not sure whether to take all the +5% life around the Constitution node though.

Do lemme know ur thought pls ? :)

I'd need to see your items to help you more.

I don't think you need the additional claw nodes on the right or Celestial Punishment.

I'm about to get to level 89 and I'll post my stuff when I am there.

I just been farming tier 13+ for a while now with Biscos on 5270 life.

And I think about 5200 life and 30%+ dodge should be good enough to farm up to 90 on softcore.

hmm, i dunno but claw of magpie seems quite good for dps boost and the charges steal works quite well xD

As for the Celetial Punishment, yea i agree that it's not a good idea. Initially I was thinking that it might provide some dps boost and while routing to it, I will be able to pick up 1 +10int node.
Anyway I'll remove that from my target build.

My gem setup is almost identical to OP, without the 6LS armor and some slot colour, as I just use whatever best I can get as of now.

By the way, I notice that ur tree does not have many INT node taken and ur gear only has 1 ring that +40INT, how ur INT able to reach as high as 160+ ?

"

hmm, i dunno but claw of magpie seems quite good for dps boost and the charges steal works quite well xD

As for the Celetial Punishment, yea i agree that it's not a good idea. Initially I was thinking that it might provide some dps boost and while routing to it, I will be able to pick up 1 +10int node.

My gem setup is almost identical to OP, without the 6LS armor and some slot colour, as I just use whatever best I can get as of now.

By the way, I notice that ur tree does not have many INT node taken and ur gear only has 1 ring that +40INT, how ur INT able to reach as high as 160+ ?

Well, I posted the PoB for you to see that. I also have it crafted on my other ring and those extra two nodes on the right give me some more. 40 from assassin start. Catalyse is another 10. Worst case just nab a 30 int node somewhere.

https://pastebin.com/gnnc6UtU

You really want a 6 link. You can buy really cheap ones that are corrupted. I was even using one with int on it for a long time just to fill my int.

Those claw nodes aren't worth it. They give me about 2.5% damage per node and stealing charges is cute, but getting life and damage with jewels is more valuable. I also think it would help if I got your gear to compare. Just post a paste here so I can see if it's more worth it for you to take different nodes.

"
Baltasar wrote:
Hi folks!

See my lvl 80 inquisitor in Harbinger. I currently don't feel like breething through the content. I'm avoiding all ele-reflect maps. I have 5.6+k life and still sort of die instantly, possibly due to reflect mobs, but most often because I get stuck between slowly dieing mobs and their corpse explosions eg. Or these totem-spamming mobs.

I can run lvl 12-13 maps comfortably most of time though. Best build I had so far. Current budget is around 100+ c.

Any tips what to change and what steps to aim for next?

Thank you in advance!

Get PcoC setup.
Use a diamond flask.

Probably get out of Profane chemistry cluster to either gain life or damage.

Look at my paste above for jewels.

You could probably go for shaper soon. get some practice with guardians though.
"
Morgasming wrote:
"

Well, I posted the PoB for you to see that. I also have it crafted on my other ring and those extra two nodes on the right give me some more. 40 from assassin start. Catalyse is another 10. Worst case just nab a 30 int node somewhere.

https://pastebin.com/gnnc6UtU

You really want a 6 link. You can buy really cheap ones that are corrupted. I was even using one with int on it for a long time just to fill my int.

Those claw nodes aren't worth it. They give me about 2.5% damage per node and stealing charges is cute, but getting life and damage with jewels is more valuable. I also think it would help if I got your gear to compare. Just post a paste here so I can see if it's more worth it for you to take different nodes.

Playing around with PoB and finally figured out how to setup the item part =.= (although there is clear instruction, kinda of skipped those lol).

Updated my tree abit by respeccing away the Claw of Magpie node and with current gears.

"
https://pastebin.com/4WeD60xL
"

https://pastebin.com/4WeD60xL

You seriously need to change your gear. And could you include your jewels and flasks?

I cannot really help you with what you pasted. And I have no access to your characters to import myself.

If those are your items they need to change like yesterday. If you need help with some basic items I can probably give you some to start with. check my profile and PM any of the harbinger characters on there and I'll see what I can do to help you.
This build is AMAZING. Lvl 75,died 26 times. Because of lags and freezes mostly. Great and budget friendly.
Hi,
After failing so so many times shaper with my Berzerker lvl 94 with om dark pact :D i decided to look for a faster single target damage dealer so i ended up makign this inquisitor :D
My first question is : Would it work going down for blood magic and the 50% mana reserved, and use all 3 dmg auras ? wrath anger and hatred .... Right now i have a 352 Pdps claw and a 263 Pdps with 155 Ligh edps one too, and in tooltip both are pulling about same dps. I also use phys to light instead of added cold, for now, and i don't know why :)
Would this be viable ? or its hard to get past 5-6k ES without an ES shield... probably pick a node or 2 more for reduced mana reserved, and use discipline too, and presence of chayula for the ES boost... just wondering ...
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info