[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I had 5.1k at the try.I`m at 5.5k life at the moment, i got some better jewels with life after.
Does it make a bigger differnce with the other vinktars? It costs quite a lot.
Last edited by Zenxa on Oct 10, 2017, 7:27:24 PM
"
Zenxa wrote:
I had 5.1k at the try.I`m at 5.5k life at the moment, i got some better jewels with life after.

If you haven't already, try using path of building to check your DPS with other items, situations, skill tree setups, etc.

On my PoB it shows me that I'm getting about 14.5% more damage with added attacks vs 2.8% increased damage with conversion.

Although it shouldn't be necessary to kill shaper.

And your life should be just fine so long as you don't tank any hits from the balls
"
Morgasming wrote:
"
Zenxa wrote:

If you haven't already, try using path of building to check your DPS with other items, situations, skill tree setups, etc.

On my PoB it shows me that I'm getting about 14.5% more damage with added attacks vs 2.8% increased damage with conversion.

Although it shouldn't be necessary to kill shaper.

And your life should be just fine so long as you don't tank any hits from the balls

I`m at 731k total dps. Adding attack vinktars gives 9.5% more and boots enchant another 8.7%.

I will buy attack version vinktars and try to get other boots with enchants and try shaper again then.
Last edited by Zenxa on Oct 10, 2017, 7:55:23 PM
"
Zenxa wrote:

I`m at 731k total dps. Adding attack vinktars gives 9.5% more and boots enchant another 8.7%.

I will buy attack version vinktars and try to get other boots with enchants and try shaper again then.

Just remember neither one is necessary.

And remember to add all the correct details in configuration along with conc effect on the blade flurry when checking DPS!

glhf
"
WodsChaoz wrote:
"
Hi, would appreciate some help to review my passive build.

Is assassination and profane alchemist node a must to this build ?

Also, is Claw of the falcon node worth taking ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUBAAEJBLMFtQ5ID6sRlhX9Fr8aOBvIJIsk_SaVJy8qOCpNMHE1kjY9OkI62DwtPT4_J0X0SphKyEt4UUdRTFVLV-JZ81-wYeJirGSvZlRsjG1sbqpvV3Kpd-V4GX1bgpuDX4PMhMWFe4o4i4yMNo2Bjb-QVZJ9lFyYb5u1naqiAKxHrKq0xbXytz642cBmwaDC7MM6xPbGrspKzGbUI9YH2L3cI91I3ajhc-OE5c_nVOw47SDwH_cy-d3-Cv_e

I am not a pro or what so ever and its my first real build I followed but it helps a lot if you use Path of Building (PoB). Here you can easily see what is worth taking and what is not.

Regarding Claw of the falcon it depends on what you need the most. For me I liked claws of the magpie (claw wheel) more and its more efficient to take. Also you should have enough crit chance already.

profane is also a matter of preference. I will eventually take it when I finished my dps nodes which is at lvl 90.

Assassination is a nice damage boost and should always be taken. I am now level 89 and can easily do T15/T16 maps and I dont have very good gear and can still improve a lot which is fun to do. Soon I will try to take on Shaper.

If you use the clear speed gems for blade flurry (HoI, HoT, Increased critical strikes, etc.) and you can clear fast you can also swap incr. critical strikes for item rarity support in your six link.

But try to use Path of building as you will learn a lot from it if you aren't using it already.

Hey thanks so much for the help !
I'm actually newbie to this game, may i know what is Path of Building?
"
"
WodsChaoz wrote:
"
Hi, would appreciate some help to review my passive build.

Is assassination and profane alchemist node a must to this build ?

Also, is Claw of the falcon node worth taking ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUBAAEJBLMFtQ5ID6sRlhX9Fr8aOBvIJIsk_SaVJy8qOCpNMHE1kjY9OkI62DwtPT4_J0X0SphKyEt4UUdRTFVLV-JZ81-wYeJirGSvZlRsjG1sbqpvV3Kpd-V4GX1bgpuDX4PMhMWFe4o4i4yMNo2Bjb-QVZJ9lFyYb5u1naqiAKxHrKq0xbXytz642cBmwaDC7MM6xPbGrspKzGbUI9YH2L3cI91I3ajhc-OE5c_nVOw47SDwH_cy-d3-Cv_e

I am not a pro or what so ever and its my first real build I followed but it helps a lot if you use Path of Building (PoB). Here you can easily see what is worth taking and what is not.

Regarding Claw of the falcon it depends on what you need the most. For me I liked claws of the magpie (claw wheel) more and its more efficient to take. Also you should have enough crit chance already.

profane is also a matter of preference. I will eventually take it when I finished my dps nodes which is at lvl 90.

Assassination is a nice damage boost and should always be taken. I am now level 89 and can easily do T15/T16 maps and I dont have very good gear and can still improve a lot which is fun to do. Soon I will try to take on Shaper.

If you use the clear speed gems for blade flurry (HoI, HoT, Increased critical strikes, etc.) and you can clear fast you can also swap incr. critical strikes for item rarity support in your six link.

But try to use Path of building as you will learn a lot from it if you aren't using it already.

Hey thanks so much for the help !
I'm actually newbie to this game, may i know what is Path of Building?

It`s a 3rd party app, you can import and look at build trees and gear and play around with gear/gems to see how the stats/dps is changed.

You can download it here:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
Last edited by Zenxa on Oct 11, 2017, 6:38:40 AM
"
Zenxa wrote:

It`s a 3rd party app, you can import and look at build trees and gear and play around with gear/gems to see how the stats/dps is changed.

You can download it here:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Haha thanks dude. Actually i found it right after that post.

Side question : how do u guys stack intelligence ?
My intelligence seems low even though I tried to stack as much as i could on the equipment.
Couldnt keep up with the gem level lolz.

Current INT sitting at 144 at lvl62. Is that normal?
Anyone selling gear for this build. I do have the chest piece, shield and helmet.
:-O
"

My intelligence seems low even though I tried to stack as much as i could on the equipment.

It's a good question. With an amulet I've found it much easier overall, otherwise you'll need to get some on your rings. I actually opted out of the 2 AOE nodes for another jewelry slot on the right of the tree (near the claw nodes) to get 20 int.

Your best bet is to find rings with int on them or with a suffix to craft int on them.

In the meantime you can take a +30 int node until you get the necessary int for the build.

Here's my current setup. If you have questions feel free to PM or ask more here (also feel free to share your current so it's easier to compare).

https://pastebin.com/rXHuVSpT
"
Morgasming wrote:
"

It's a good question. With an amulet I've found it much easier overall, otherwise you'll need to get some on your rings. I actually opted out of the 2 AOE nodes for another jewelry slot on the right of the tree (near the claw nodes) to get 20 int.

Your best bet is to find rings with int on them or with a suffix to craft int on them.

In the meantime you can take a +30 int node until you get the necessary int for the build.

Here's my current setup. If you have questions feel free to PM or ask more here (also feel free to share your current so it's easier to compare).

https://pastebin.com/rXHuVSpT

Yea have been equipping whatever amulet or ring that i could find +INT on them lol ...

This is my current build :

This is the build i'm trying to get to :

I am not sure whether to take all the +5% life around the Constitution node though.

Do lemme know ur thought pls ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info