[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thanks for guide man. Really enjoy it. Get lvl 100, kill all, except uber atzi, lazy to try. Thanks
What do you guys think ?

Last edited by Flashmonster on Oct 9, 2017, 6:08:23 PM
don't know if you're still watching your post but I am playing on console, I've been following the leveling guide and have just about every item you recommended for leveling. I have sort of hit a wall in survivability. I am about level 50 I haven't really swapped out any of the leveling uniques just yet. would it be beneficial to find better rares on trade than to keep running the uniques mentioned in the "leveling guide" section? I wish I could upload a PoB but being on console I cant do that. I can easily swap out head, gloves, boots for something better I'm sure as well as amulet and rings, but finding a 5 or 6L cheap on console other than a tabula is quite a hard task as most people selling a belly of the beast list at ridiculous prices.
Last edited by JiggleFruit1016 on Oct 9, 2017, 8:50:03 PM
For all who have issues with survival - I noticed a very big difference in survival when I cranked evasion up by using

The speed helps to to evade evil things, I've much less issues to survive situations where I can't kill everything in an istant. For example harbingers in narrow rooms, hard breaches or simple maneuvering myself in the middle of things.

Additional this defensive flask
is a great synergy with enfeeble and high evasion base, if I have clumsy finger day you can survive even many slams by not getting hit. I rolled freeze immunity on it to make it the one "free movement and not getting hit" flask.
"
Hi, would appreciate some help to review my passive build.

Is assassination and profane alchemist node a must to this build ?

Also, is Claw of the falcon node worth taking ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUBAAEJBLMFtQ5ID6sRlhX9Fr8aOBvIJIsk_SaVJy8qOCpNMHE1kjY9OkI62DwtPT4_J0X0SphKyEt4UUdRTFVLV-JZ81-wYeJirGSvZlRsjG1sbqpvV3Kpd-V4GX1bgpuDX4PMhMWFe4o4i4yMNo2Bjb-QVZJ9lFyYb5u1naqiAKxHrKq0xbXytz642cBmwaDC7MM6xPbGrspKzGbUI9YH2L3cI91I3ajhc-OE5c_nVOw47SDwH_cy-d3-Cv_e

I am not a pro or what so ever and its my first real build I followed but it helps a lot if you use Path of Building (PoB). Here you can easily see what is worth taking and what is not.

Regarding Claw of the falcon it depends on what you need the most. For me I liked claws of the magpie (claw wheel) more and its more efficient to take. Also you should have enough crit chance already.

profane is also a matter of preference. I will eventually take it when I finished my dps nodes which is at lvl 90.

Assassination is a nice damage boost and should always be taken. I am now level 89 and can easily do T15/T16 maps and I dont have very good gear and can still improve a lot which is fun to do. Soon I will try to take on Shaper.

If you use the clear speed gems for blade flurry (HoI, HoT, Increased critical strikes, etc.) and you can clear fast you can also swap incr. critical strikes for item rarity support in your six link.

But try to use Path of building as you will learn a lot from it if you aren't using it already.
Last edited by WodsChaoz on Oct 10, 2017, 9:48:46 AM
Can anyone review my PoB and tell me why i'm only at 300k damage?

I understand I still have leveling to do for my gems, but it's not gonna bring me to 1M dps for sure.

Need another pair of eye to check and help me!

Thanks a lot guys

https://pastebin.com/9buKPNQL
"
Can anyone review my PoB and tell me why i'm only at 300k damage?

I understand I still have leveling to do for my gems, but it's not gonna bring me to 1M dps for sure.

Need another pair of eye to check and help me!

Thanks a lot guys

https://pastebin.com/9buKPNQL

Get elemental damage to attacks on all your jewelry slots (pref t1 rolls)
Higher elemental damage to attacks roll on your belt, too
Change inc crit chance to elemental focus
Add vaal haste to your setup (thats a big one, at least for pob)
Change Helmet to Rats Nest (with Enchant)
Get Enchant on Boots (adds lighning damage if you haven't...)
As you mentioned of course all gems lvl 20/20
Set Configuration to active Power Charges and have you cast a spell recently

and boom almost 900k dps

Some minor differences on the skill tree, too
But they seem to give more dps

Nice build and guide.I enjoy it.

I tried shaper first time in this game and felt that I`m missing some damage. I usually died to
scorching ray when shaper was mostly off screen. I think I need more practice with the phases.

Can you look at my gear and maybe say what I should try to upgrade.

Last edited by Zenxa on Oct 10, 2017, 6:37:59 PM
"
Zenxa wrote:
Nice build and guide.I enjoy it.

I tried shaper first time in this game and felt that I`m missing some damage. I usually died to
scorching ray when shaper was mostly off screen. I think I need more practice with the phases.

Can you look at my gear and maybe say what I should try to upgrade.

How much life do you have?

Your boots, Rings and Amulet are missing a bunch of life.

And you have the wrong vinktars.

Otherwise the damage should be fine and you definitely need to practice or up your life if the beam is killing you. Probably both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info