[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"

Hello guys,

with this Build i Farmed all Guradians and Shaper over 20 Times and no Starforge :/, i have a good DPS, there are only one thing that i faild to do, and that is UBER Atziri's. i know the mechanics well since i did over the Normal over 100 Times but still dieing sometimes to Trash mobs/ Trio and Atziri's it self :/

any help? my Profil is Public.

1-for trash mobs sometimes i get hit off screen and there no mobs nearby to leech from, i do Shield charge but sometimes am unlucky(stcuk in layout).
2-Trio:Bleed is a PITA.
3-Atzir it self: Istant one shot.

P.S. i even got the enchant increase Enfeeble effect from Uberlab.

Uber Atziri isn't easy - for most builds it's a lot tougher than shaper - plus the cost of mortal frags makes it expensive to practice.

1 - Never underestimate the trash. Use your totem for distraction, and build a 6 stack, release then reposition (I'm assuming using blade flurry?). Don't try and tank anything.
2 - Take an extra bleed flask if needed. Never stand still for more than half a second until A'Alai is down. Gets a bit easier then, plus some adds for leech. Still keep moving though!
3 - Atziri should be the easiest bit. Enough damage to burst down the clones and enough dodge and evasion to not get hit by most of the spears. Sometimes you do get an unavoidable situation - spear bleeds you then an instant flameblast you have to run from, but you should be able to manually dodge most of it.
Hello, i'm trying out this build and came accross a Unshattered Will shied, I was wondering if this was a good alternative to the Lycosidae at 90% chance to hit?

I feel the res is much welcome, the channeling increased damage and the harbinger defense options makes it up for the 10% chance to hit I am losing?

Thanks for the feedback
"
Hello, i'm trying out this build and came accross a Unshattered Will shied, I was wondering if this was a good alternative to the Lycosidae at 90% chance to hit?

I feel the res is much welcome, the channeling increased damage and the harbinger defense options makes it up for the 10% chance to hit I am losing?

Thanks for the feedback

Going from 100% hit chance to 90% hit chance is first a straight 10% Less damage multiplier (100% of damage down to 90%). Then it has added penalty because the way critical hits interact with accuracy. Basically, when you crit, it rolls again to see if your crit 'hits', if that fails it downgrades your crit to a normal hit. This is a massive DPS nerf, even with the increased damage with channeling.

The only thing Unshattered Will offers over Lycosidae is superior defensive stats. If you are having lots of issues getting your resists high enough or need a bit more life, feel free to go with it.
Last edited by Aurican14 on Oct 4, 2017, 2:16:16 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Hey @GornoDD thanks a lot for this awesome build. Currently 87 and blasting through T14 -T15 maps like a piece of cake. This build is currently my favorite build around, though i would like to hear your oppinion to my gear.

I know my gems are not high enough yet, i only started this char with lvl 77 so the gems still need a while to go. What would you change in my gear?

Thx a lot in advance!! Keep on your awesome work with these kind of builds!

Why not take the opportunity and tell me what you think is the biggest piece to upgrade in your gear? :)
Just look at each piece and compare them in PoB. Then identify what stats are missing that give you the highest boost in damage or survivabilty.

Also I advise against the use um Rumis Flask. It has very little defensive power with the interaction between Dodge and Block. The basic block rating fom using a shield is enough to satisfy all you block needs. I dont explain the full story here in detail, cause its rather complicated. But I think you should look it up.

Well as far as I can see and evaluate, the Beast Spiral ring has to be exchanged and I've been looking for an affordable one. Also a Belt with more life and a higher elem. dmg roll is on my list. But since I am very unexperienced with the game and PoB, I asked for the opinion of the pros here. So what would you say? Am I on the right track? What would you change?
"
Aurican14 wrote:
"

Thanks for the feedback

Going from 100% hit chance to 90% hit chance is first a straight 10% Less damage multiplier (100% of damage down to 90%). Then it has added penalty because the way critical hits interact with accuracy. Basically, when you crit, it rolls again to see if your crit 'hits', if that fails it downgrades your crit to a normal hit. This is a massive DPS nerf, even with the increased damage with channeling.

The only thing Unshattered Will offers over Lycosidae is superior defensive stats. If you are having lots of issues getting your resists high enough or need a bit more life, feel free to go with it.

Thank you for the feedback, I was able to do some tests on very similar rolled mid tier maps and Lycosidae wins hands down. The defense value of it is nowhere near the difference in damage/clearspeed I get from Lycosidae.

Thanks for the information about crit! This is very useful.
After some minor changes I've managed to improve the farming speed of the hybrid build adjusting it to my personal taste

I'm not a fan of using belly of the best for evasion builds, I feel more comfortable (and safe) using queen of the forest, also with the flask setup I get +150% movement speed and 70% evade chance (with a +28xx evasion Qotf and 8sec onslaught), farming hard rolled t15/t16 like a piece of cake

Inspiration learning is just amazing for farming, x2 clear speed

I can delete shaper (about 3sec per phase) with a 301 edps claw

IMO equip totem and oos don't worth it for farming (you really will not use them), it's more efficient use two vaal haste gems. I only swap to Starkonja for some t15 bosses, guardians and shaper

My setup (fast farming):

Spoiler

Swap for shaper/Guardians:

Spoiler

Random T15 Dark Forest run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DxAXYW2b8M

I want to thank GornoDD for this incredible build, by far the best I've ever played in these four years (very fast farming, boss deletion and budget friendly)

PD: Sorry for any spelling mistakes. English is not my native language
Hey guys,

first of all i want to thank Gorno for this great guide and build!

Now my question, im playin the hybrid version with lightning and molten strike and tempests binding.

I leveld the build further as the skilltree in the guide, now im not sure what to go for. Im testing "coldheart calculation" note for even more attackspeed and and filled up the ele dmg wheel where the "primeval force" note is.

Problem is that im not sure what feels better...im searching for the best and highest dmg output...so my question is.

What would you skill if you level further then 91?

Edit: Sry for my bad english btw :D
Last edited by das_nervt on Oct 7, 2017, 7:38:50 AM
"
das_nervt wrote:
Hey guys,

first of all i want to thank Gorno for this great guide and build!

Now my question, im playin the hybrid version with lightning and molten strike and tempests binding.

I leveld the build further as the skilltree in the guide, now im not sure what to go for. Im testing "coldheart calculation" note for even more attackspeed and and filled up the ele dmg wheel where the "primeval force" note is.

Problem is that im not sure what feels better...im searching for the best and highest dmg output...so my question is.

What would you skill if you level further then 91?

Edit: Sry for my bad english btw :D

Try uploading your character in Path of Building. It's a great program!
Hi Guys.

I following this guide but i am really really stupid at Understanding simple things.

I would aks if some one who completede end game with this build and are willing to help me finding some gear i could buy. I have tried my self but it seems every time i find an item its very expensive.

So far i have managed to find these items:

And a belly of the beast 5 linked on another character

my next goal:

Auras:

[21/20] Wrath - pref level 21
[20/20] Enfeeble
[20/20] Blasphemy Support

CWDT Setup:

[20/20] Cast when damage taken Support
[20/20] Immortal Call
[20/20] Summing Lightning Golem

Movement:

[20/20] Shield Charge
[20/20] Faster Attacks Support
[20/20] Fortify Support Support
[20/20] Blood Magic Support

My Budget:
4ex - 112C - 1 divine and some other currency.

I will gladly pay whateever left to the person who are willing to help me out or find something in my stahtabs you would like.

Thank you.

you can pm me here or ingame Goat_flurry
"
Hi Guys.

I following this guide but i am really really stupid at Understanding simple things.

I would aks if some one who completede end game with this build and are willing to help me finding some gear i could buy. I have tried my self but it seems every time i find an item its very expensive.

You can check my profile. Everything is cheap, the most expensive items that i bought is 4.5 ex Helm. I farmed the rest of my gears and gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info