[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
rua_poe wrote:
Just looking at your final 93 tree and see that you have the claw damage & attack speed nodes. How useful are those if you're running Elemental Focus? I notice you don't have them inluded in your Path of Building template. Thanks for the build btw, have been enjoying it.

What you mean with Elemental Focus? The Gem has nothing to do with those nodes. However I assume you mean the builds elemental damage. The nodes have really good attack speed and are better than pretty much any other 4 points you can reach from that point. We dont benefit off the physical aspect of those but they still are the best thing to get.

What about Forces of Nature or Primeval Force? Both of those as basicly next door.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
rua_poe wrote:
Just looking at your final 93 tree and see that you have the claw damage & attack speed nodes. How useful are those if you're running Elemental Focus? I notice you don't have them inluded in your Path of Building template. Thanks for the build btw, have been enjoying it.

What you mean with Elemental Focus? The Gem has nothing to do with those nodes. However I assume you mean the builds elemental damage. The nodes have really good attack speed and are better than pretty much any other 4 points you can reach from that point. We dont benefit off the physical aspect of those but they still are the best thing to get.

Sorry I was confused about the bit regarding ailment damage, and thought it meant a damage bonus to your attack skills that apply ailments, which is why I had mentioned elemental focus.
"
GornoDD wrote:

I dont think that the physical mitigation while stationary from AA can make up for the reliable 30% less damage of all sources from a reliable enfeeble.

Also the 3 nodes between Acrobatic and Phase acro are actually really good. Those provide some "actual" chance to dodge and not just "estimated chance to dodge" like evasion does.

I wasn't really thinking about eva when I went for The Perfect Form, it was the saved passives and AA that attracted me but also I just feel that Belly is not a very interesting item.

Enfeeble is better than AA obviously, I just think AA is enough for mapping (especially with blade flurry) and I wanted maximum damage to explode packs quickly. I've been playing wander and windripper so clear just felt extremely slow comparatively.

I felt like more damage would be the solution and buffing auras is a lot cheaper than getting a high EDPS weapon. Plus I just really enjoy the concept of an attack build where your weapon is really just a conduit for gems and auras rather than being a main source of damage. The clearspeed ended up being totally adequate in maps like Plaza and Maze where ranged builds don't really get to go fast anyway, so I was happy enough with it.

I did take another look at the nodes between acro and phase acro and you are right, they are actually a lot better than I thought. I thought they were increased, not additional.
Last edited by Euploid on Oct 1, 2017, 9:24:19 PM
The main source of damage for this build comes from Elemental Focus making our Blade Flurry can't inflict ailment, and then gain crit chance with Righteous Providence and ignore enemy resist when crit with Inevitable Judgement, right? Does this mean that I shouldn't keep my Decree of Force enchant on my glove, since that can easily inflict ailments on enemy and reduce Righteous Providence's effectiveness?
Last edited by chinhodado on Oct 1, 2017, 11:08:29 PM
Given that BF is an AoE ability, is there a place for a Carcass Jack instead of Belly in this build? Or is the defensive loss too great?

I can't help feeling that a carcass jack would help more with clear speed while still having use on bosses.
Last edited by Xyrm on Oct 2, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
I see that you pick up the life and flasks nodes (Profane Chemistry). I was curious if 50% increased life regen from flasks was worth the 3% increased life you could gain by throwing those points into the scion life wheel?
Is Primeval Force worth considering? It is 56% WED, 76% with flask for 5 points. Also 10% reduced reflect dmg and 5% res pen for our non crits.
"
Given that BF is an AoE ability, is there a place for a Carcass Jack instead of Belly in this build? Or is the defensive loss too great?

I can't help feeling that a carcass jack would help more with clear speed while still having use on bosses.

I use Carcass for Boss and mapping. i have 5.9k HP with carcass Jack.
I'm a bit curious on which passive tree to use, the PoB tree goes into Coldhearted Calculation then down into Nullification, while the one linked in the OP does not. Which build is better to run?
Hi, Ive been playing this build for a while, I just noticed you have 5+ attacks per sec with only golem active, how is that possible, I have 4.85 with golem helm enchant, 16% on gloves, 7% on a ring, using a rat's nest, and even having extra attack speed on my jewels and still have less attacks per second than you

EDIT: Im using a imperial claw with 26% increased attack speed.
Last edited by Blesstrong on Oct 3, 2017, 1:11:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info