[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Bravaders wrote:
Heyhey, new player here, have a question about the immortal call and cwdt setup. How exactly are we getting endurance charges? Or am I just missing something obvious in this build? Also, what mtx is your char using, it looks awesome. Thanks.

Immortal Call has a base duration that is more then enough to leech to full life after getting dropped to low hp. You dont need the extra duration that endurance charges would provide.

My MTX in my old vids is the harbinger supporter pack mostly mixed with the 3td tier supporter pack from Fall of Oriath.

My new is 4th tier supporter pack mixed with bleached skull, demon eyes and some other stuff.

"
minhpro279 wrote:
Hi.
How do you think about dropping Blood Magic on shield charge and put shield charge into the shield. And then link another defensive spell to CWDT like Phase Run or Molten Shell ? which one should be better ?
Also, is Devoto's with BF enchantment OK compared to Rat's Nest or Starkonja's ?

Phase Run is kinda crappy tbh. I tested it actually and didnt like it for the huge inconsitency. Molten Shell is debateable. I rather prefer having shield charge available in no-regen maps. If you really wanna experiment with cwdt I would rather drop the vaal skills cause their effect is too gimped after 3.0.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 30, 2017, 7:31:56 AM
did u carft your jewelery, found or bought it?
Thoughts on using Acuity with the Lightning Strike / Molten Strike build? Gives a lot of int, crit chance and you dont have to take Vaal Pact. Lose some crit multi tho.
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
Thoughts on using Acuity with the Lightning Strike / Molten Strike build? Gives a lot of int, crit chance and you dont have to take Vaal Pact. Lose some crit multi tho.

Yes I tested them in another inquis build I made a while back with staves and phys conversion, but I dont really think they fit this build very much.

You lose too much damage and resits (if you go for similar priced tier1 rare gloves). And since were arleady pretty much traveling next to vaal pact, there is no reason to not get it.

Acuitys are damn good for builds that are super far away from vaal pact. But were going down the evasion, crit section of the tree.

Also were getting around 40-60% crit in this build, so it would render the instant leech a bit more unrealiable wich is something I dont like at all.
Thank you very much for this build. it is amazing! I did Shaper deathless yesterday, 2 times in a row and I have 4.1k life.
Thanks a lot for this build man! I managed to kill the Shaper (4 deaths, including one to the Uncreated because I wasn't attentive enough), the Vaal Temple and maybe more importantly Uber Atizri for the first time ever (died once to trio, twice to the Queen). Build performed well enough at a budget but even with only 3 props the jewels were very expensive so the endgame gearing wasn't exactly easy.
I still need to kill the Breachlords for exhaustive completion, Xoph was easy but Uul-Nettol and Chayula I struggled last league so I'm a bit afraid to try with the price of the splinters right now. (Especially Chayula, I think I had literally less than 3 seconds remaining at the end of the first part) Speaking of those, think you could record a video of a domain run to see how it works with your gear ?

Thanks again
Wanted to do a blade flurry inquisitor so I used this guide as a template. Nice enough build, does well vs endgame bosses and clearspeed is pretty nice using blade flurry. I killed Shaper a few times and did Uber Atziri as well so it passed the endgame test for sure, even without optimal gear.

I made some changes to suit my own preferences, mostly meant to increase clearspeed using blade flurry. Using The Perfect Form as a substitute for blasphemy enfeeble, I've invested heavily into boosting my offensive auras.

Enfeeble is in a CWDT setup with immortal call, while Wrath and Arctic Armour are socketed in Maligaro's with +1 to gems with lvl 3 Empower and Enlighten (so my Wrath is at lvl 25). Herald of Ice is linked to Ice Bite, Innervate and Enlighten. Ends up at 93% mana reserved, would be less with lvl 4 enlightens but I didn't need them since blade flurry doesn't cost much mana and I was using a Gemini Claw.

I use a Silver Flask of Warding over Atziri's Promise for mapping, because fuck temporal chains and I want onslaught but can't link it to my HoI if I want frenzies from Ice Bite. I could use Green Dream or Blood rage, but I really didn't want to buy a Green Dream and I hate using blood rage with vaal pact.

While mapping I took two additional frenzy charges from the passive tree but I specced out of them for endgame boss encounters to take the WED nodes in the bottom right corner of the tree instead. Power charges are not needed for mapping since I'm using an inc crit gem, which puts me over crit cap when Diamond Flask is active.

I used a lvl 1 Flameblast to proc Instruments of Virtue for bosses, since I didn't have room for a PCOC setup with OOS.

Note on The Perfect Form: I wanted to try this item out since I've never used it before and my theory was that the AA would let me focus on buffing offensive auras for mapping but Belly might still be better for bosses. In the end that was basically my result. I honestly think Perfect Form is straight better than Belly for mapping, since Phase Acrobatics on the item saves you 4 passive points at minimum (which translates to 20% inc maximum life from scion wheel) and AA works well with Blade flurry since you need to be stationary to channel. The physical mitigation it provides is also quite substantial, it's applied at the end of damage calculations like a more multiplier. My life total at lvl 90 with a Rat's Nest is 5.6k but with Starkonja's it would be closer to 5.9k, which is decent enough. Belly might be better for bosses but it's a lot closer than I thought it would be.

As a sidenote this is not the best build for a headhunter. It's decent but doesn't really clear fast enough to make it shine. With Flicker it's probably a lot nicer, but flicker makes me nauseous. Aside from that HH is useless vs Shaper, Atziri and Guardians for the most part. A blue belt with WED on it would have given me more damage.

Gear

Thanks for the guide and gl hf.
Last edited by Euploid on Sep 30, 2017, 11:51:15 PM
"
Euploid wrote:
Wanted to do a blade flurry inquisitor so I used this guide as a template. Nice enough build, does well vs endgame bosses and clearspeed is pretty nice using blade flurry. I killed Shaper a few times and did Uber Atziri as well so it passed the endgame test for sure, even without optimal gear.

I made some changes to suit my own preferences, mostly meant to increase clearspeed using blade flurry. Using The Perfect Form as a substitute for blasphemy enfeeble, I've invested heavily into boosting my offensive auras.

Enfeeble is in a CWDT setup with immortal call, while Wrath and Arctic Armour are socketed in Maligaro's with +1 to gems with lvl 3 Empower and Enlighten (so my Wrath is at lvl 25). Herald of Ice is linked to Ice Bite, Innervate and Enlighten. Ends up at 93% mana reserved, would be less with lvl 4 enlightens but I didn't need them since blade flurry doesn't cost much mana and I was using a Gemini Claw.

I use a Silver Flask of Warding over Atziri's Promise for mapping, because fuck temporal chains and I want onslaught but can't link it to my HoI if I want frenzies from Ice Bite. I could use Green Dream or Blood rage, but I really didn't want to buy a Green Dream and I hate using blood rage with vaal pact.

While mapping I took two additional frenzy charges from the passive tree but I specced out of them for endgame boss encounters to take the WED nodes in the bottom right corner of the tree instead. Power charges are not needed for mapping since I'm using an inc crit gem, which puts me over crit cap when Diamond Flask is active.

I used a lvl 1 Flameblast to proc Instruments of Virtue for bosses, since I didn't have room for a PCOC setup with OOS.

Note on The Perfect Form: I wanted to try this item out since I've never used it before and my theory was that the AA would let me focus on buffing offensive auras for mapping but Belly might still be better for bosses. In the end that was basically my result. I honestly think Perfect Form is straight better than Belly for mapping, since Phase Acrobatics on the item saves you 4 passive points at minimum (which translates to 20% inc maximum life from scion wheel) and AA works well with Blade flurry since you need to be stationary to channel. The physical mitigation it provides is also quite substantial, it's applied at the end of damage calculations like a more multiplier. My life total at lvl 90 with a Rat's Nest is 5.6k but with Starkonja's it would be closer to 5.9k, which is decent enough. Belly might be better for bosses but it's a lot closer than I thought it would be.

As a sidenote this is not the best build for a headhunter. It's decent but doesn't really clear fast enough to make it shine. With Flicker it's probably a lot nicer, but flicker makes me nauseous. Aside from that HH is useless vs Shaper, Atziri and Guardians for the most part. A blue belt with WED on it would have given me more damage.

Gear

Thanks for the guide and gl hf.

I really enjoy when poeple start to experiment with my stuff and go their own ways. Inspiration is as important for me as its important to further improve something like this build. While im not the biggest fan of some of the changes I can see where youre coming from.

I dont think that the physical mitigation while stationary from AA can make up for the reliable 30% less damage of all sources from a reliable enfeeble.

Also the 3 nodes between Acrobatic and Phase acro are actually really good. Those provide some "actual" chance to dodge and not just "estimated chance to dodge" like evasion does.

With the entropy system in place it not really so important to stack great amounts of Evasion but to reach a certain "sweet spot" wich is totally possible with "just belly".I advise you to take a look at the Evasion Section of the Wiki

The graph takes some time to understand but I makes clear that theres very little diffrence between 5000 and 50.000 Evasion. It just can prolonge the intarvalls between getting hit inside the Entropy system by 1-3 attacks. This however is most of the time enough to outleech the incoming damage anyways.
Just looking at your final 93 tree and see that you have the claw damage & attack speed nodes. How useful are those if you're running Elemental Focus? I notice you don't have them inluded in your Path of Building template. Thanks for the build btw, have been enjoying it.
"
rua_poe wrote:
Just looking at your final 93 tree and see that you have the claw damage & attack speed nodes. How useful are those if you're running Elemental Focus? I notice you don't have them inluded in your Path of Building template. Thanks for the build btw, have been enjoying it.

What you mean with Elemental Focus? The Gem has nothing to do with those nodes. However I assume you mean the builds elemental damage. The nodes have really good attack speed and are better than pretty much any other 4 points you can reach from that point. We dont benefit off the physical aspect of those but they still are the best thing to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info