[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey people. Someone else who played this build but retired it gave me an awesome deal on my final claw:

so I thought I'd post some that I used and tried to craft myself which I was experimenting with what I liked best. Cheap prices for anyone doing this build! Hope you don't mind OP, not looking to flip for a profit but help out. Feel free to PM me in-game (@Andizquizlackitor) or send me a message here.

Hey thanks for the build Gornodd.
I am really enjoying it so far but i got a huge problem with my dps.

Sure my gear is not the best but i imported your character Gornodd_Templar into POB and compared it to mine.
You got over 30k damage on Blade Flurry and i only have 8k damage.
Thats such a huge difference and i just dont know what items make this big difference.
I just feel like i forgot something...

Would be nice if someone could check my Templar and point me in the right direction.
Thank you guys.
"
corpa1992 wrote:
Would be nice if someone could check my Templar and point me in the right direction.
Thank you guys.

- You're missing 10 levels worth of passives.
- Your jewels are super bad (the one under Scion is decent).
- Blade Flurry is on a 5L, a 6L alone is ~30% more damage.
- Your helmet is missing the BF enchantment (another ~10% DPS).
- Wrong Vinktar, you want the one with Lightning to Attacks.

Just a few observations, I'm sure there's also a lot more smaller stuff (gem levels etc.). :)
Hi, have lvl 87 toon, following the lightning strike/molten strike build. For the life of me I cannot see how we fulfill the 40 str requirement for the wildfire gem positioned above sentinel.
"
Hamrfall wrote:
Hi, have lvl 87 toon, following the lightning strike/molten strike build. For the life of me I cannot see how we fulfill the 40 str requirement for the wildfire gem positioned above sentinel.

one question that is in my mind, wrath > HoI+innervate+onslaught & HoT.
Does wrath do more damage? then the other both?

do you prefer wrath for boss fights?
Last edited by wowschik on Sep 30, 2017, 7:03:38 AM
I wonder if Wild Strike would work too. Not a big fan of BF myself.
Hi.
How do you think about dropping Blood Magic on shield charge and put shield charge into the shield. And then link another defensive spell to CWDT like Phase Run or Molten Shell ? which one should be better ?
Also, is Devoto's with BF enchantment OK compared to Rat's Nest or Starkonja's ?
Heyhey, new player here, have a question about the immortal call and cwdt setup. How exactly are we getting endurance charges? Or am I just missing something obvious in this build? Also, what mtx is your char using, it looks awesome. Thanks.
Hello exiles,

First big thanks to GornoDD for making this awesome build and the guide.
Wanted to share my experience, maybe will help someone :)

I started the build with the idea to keep it on budget, so far is about 1-2 ex, but more like 1ex.
And because i don't like dying, I focused more on the defence, and as most of the players know damage we have enough.
I made only two changes in the gems setup:
When playing I saw that charging to mobs I crit alot, so I replaced Blood Magic gem with PCoC, so I don't need to cast OoS for generating charges, and for mobs clearing we don't really need the buff from the ascendancy.
The other change is on the Protector setup: AP-Blind-Maim , awesome defensive setup for bosses, together with Enfeeble they are hardly hitting you.
For first time I'm walking over T15 and Guardians (Chimera and Phenix, waiting for others to drop) without any issues.
Here is my Gear:

My jewels are mostly 7% life and resists - cheap one.
Sitting on 6.2k life and sone will try the Shaper.
The main problem I had was to get used to the playstyle, you should always move to proc the Fortify for defence. Yes you can easy tank the bosses, but is more safe to move.

Thanks again and good luck.
Poor_Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info