[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Whitch flask should I switch out for dying sun?
Btw, just dropped from my first shaper in this league :)
"
MrBarracuda wrote:

Movement speed flask ofc. And roll immune to shock on the crit flask for Vinktar.
Last edited by TheBigStan on Jul 1, 2018, 9:37:53 AM
sorry didnt read carefully
Last edited by erasa_bleo on Jul 1, 2018, 10:08:50 AM
Hello and thnx for a wonderful build.

Couple of Questions:

Remember i ask since im pretty new to the game, some questions might seem stupid :-)

1. Why not upgrade Molten Strike gem to 21?

2. I have same setup as you gemwise when you click "my gear" in your build guide. Question I have is about the boots setup that you are using. If i want to use enlighten sup gem with Herald of Ice what gem would i remove from my boots then?

3. How much chaos dmg do we need, and what bosses do we need it on? Any tips/tricks for chaos management?

4. In your tree you are spending 3 nods on intelligence at the very beginging of the tree. Wouldnt it be better to take one 30 intelligence nod (if you need int) and use those points on ele dmg and 3 melee nods at the very start of tree? We spend 1 point extra initialy but we save 2 point when taking 1 nod +30 int instead of 3 nods for 30 int. All in all we gain ele dmg + 3 melee nods and we also gain 1 point to use where ever we want. What am I missing, plz tell me.

Thnx in advance
"
"
MrBarracuda wrote:

Movement speed flask ofc. And roll immune to shock on the crit flask for Vinktar.

And play without anti - curse flask? Don't rly know if this good idea
Last edited by MrBarracuda on Jul 1, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
Haven't looked at it too closely, but what about keeping Wasp Nest and using Deadly Ailments on 6L? I played the molten strike poison build last league and it was pretty fun, and poison really helped clear speed since you just needed to hit a few times and then move on. And keeping Thief's Torment?

And why no GMP? Sorry if these are answered somewhere in the thread... it's kinda long :)
Last edited by saxisa on Jul 2, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
"
"
MrBarracuda wrote:

And play without anti - curse flask? Don't rly know if this good idea

have fun in curse maps and walking the spirit in haku missions without a quicksilver lol.

"
Dhemonlord wrote:
Hello and thnx for a wonderful build.

Couple of Questions:

Remember i ask since im pretty new to the game, some questions might seem stupid :-)

1. Why not upgrade Molten Strike gem to 21?

2. I have same setup as you gemwise when you click "my gear" in your build guide. Question I have is about the boots setup that you are using. If i want to use enlighten sup gem with Herald of Ice what gem would i remove from my boots then?

3. How much chaos dmg do we need, and what bosses do we need it on? Any tips/tricks for chaos management?

4. In your tree you are spending 3 nods on intelligence at the very beginging of the tree. Wouldnt it be better to take one 30 intelligence nod (if you need int) and use those points on ele dmg and 3 melee nods at the very start of tree? We spend 1 point extra initialy but we save 2 point when taking 1 nod +30 int instead of 3 nods for 30 int. All in all we gain ele dmg + 3 melee nods and we also gain 1 point to use where ever we want. What am I missing, plz tell me.

Thnx in advance

1. For a 1,4% increased damage base damage? If you can notice a difference from that go ahead.

2. Don't know. Link the item? If you have the same setup then why do you need to change anything? Op seems to have enlighten there because he has onslaught linked to a herald.
You can easily get onslaught on a jewel or two so it's kinda an old remnant if i would hazard a guess.

3. This is an elemental build not a chaos build. But we get some chaos damage from atziri's flask if you use that.

4. The melee nodes do nothing for molten strike projectiles. Only the impact damage of the hit with your claw. It wouldn't be very wise to take the melee nodes.

"
saxisa wrote:
Haven't looked at it too closely, but what about keeping Wasp Nest and using Deadly Ailments on 6L? I played the molten strike poison build last league and it was pretty fun, and poison really helped clear speed since you just needed to hit a few times and then move on. And keeping Thief's Torment?

And why no GMP? Sorry if these are answered somewhere in the thread... it's kinda long :)

Good question about gmp. I don't know. Can you link a poison variant for pob?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 2, 2018, 6:37:39 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Good question about gmp. I don't know. Can you link a poison variant for pob?

https://pastebin.com/Mxep5MsV

Still playing with it, but I ditched Phase Acrobatics and picked up Fatal Toxins. I still don't really get how to estimate true DPS using GMP and Deadly Ailments using PoB. Goal is to preserve the strengths of the build and stack a bit of poison/chaos on GMP to help with clear speed.

Could be a crap idea :)

I found this video with Uber Elder kill on Incursion league. He do this even with 5.5k HP and another video with 3 link claw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hIGHAj0TU
"
I found this video with Uber Elder kill on Incursion league. He do this even with 5.5k HP and another video with 3 link claw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hIGHAj0TU

Yes it's all about knowing the mechanics and be good at avoiding the one shots. That player is using wise oak flask though. He/she seems to be oblivious to inquisitor's inevitable judgment skill so credit to him/her for completing it with subpar flasks. A good show of strength that the build is not flask reliant.

"
https://pastebin.com/Mxep5MsV

Still playing with it, but I ditched Phase Acrobatics and picked up Fatal Toxins. I still don't really get how to estimate true DPS using GMP and Deadly Ailments using PoB. Goal is to preserve the strengths of the build and stack a bit of poison/chaos on GMP to help with clear speed.

Could be a crap idea :)

I will check it out. It's always cool with variants of good builds.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 2, 2018, 7:26:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info