[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
JuzanLord wrote:
https://pastebin.com/kEeKueZy this is build detail

I have been farming guardians for a while now - sometimes Minotaur can one shot you regardless of gear. What I do is wait until after he does his burrow attack and then go crazy on him. He has the slam as well, you just have to move out of the way. The gear looks pretty good - get a faster claw eventually you want a 2.00 attack speed claw and make sure you swap out increased aoe for conc effect. Besides that, you want a dying sun and vinktar with the remove shock diamond flask for the dps explosion when you pop all three.
🐢
"
Miischra wrote:
"
Hi, first time playing this build, very fun but two questions:

1. I'm having trouble building up my Evasion with my items, because all the Evasion items are Green socket favored while most of the gems used are Red/Blue. Anyone else having this problem?

2. The "Lucky" Diamond flask, it seems Onslaught flask gives more DPS but is the tooltip just not figuring the double critical effect correctly?

Thanks!

1. You can recolor your items using the voricis bench in your hideout
2. the tooltip just gives the damage of the melee hit of your ms, it does not show the damage of the balls. use path of building for the correct damage parameters

For the 1st question YES I had this problem and it drove me crazy buying chromes! Even getting belly to 4R 2B took a lot of chromes - using vorici ofc - YET still takes 25 chromes a pop and the damn green socket loves to troll you. Save chromes and buy them when you see them cheap, they were costing me 10:1 chaos and I was buying 180 for 20c and still getting green sockets.

The 2nd question thank you for asking, flasks can be confusing and PoB helps.
🐢
About to push for Uber Elder. Any tips? Is Kaoms a must? Any gems need swapped? Is my current gear good enough? Any advice helps. Thank you
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
JuzanLord wrote:

I have been farming guardians for a while now - sometimes Minotaur can one shot you regardless of gear. What I do is wait until after he does his burrow attack and then go crazy on him. He has the slam as well, you just have to move out of the way. The gear looks pretty good - get a faster claw eventually you want a 2.00 attack speed claw and make sure you swap out increased aoe for conc effect. Besides that, you want a dying sun and vinktar with the remove shock diamond flask for the dps explosion when you pop all three.

Thanks, well, for the Claw, it is challenging to balance between Attack speed, Crit chance and DPS.

what is the piority and must to have haveles?
I have found a 450 DPS, with 2 attack but 6 Crit Chance..

thanks
br
"
JuzanLord wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
JuzanLord wrote:

Thanks, well, for the Claw, it is challenging to balance between Attack speed, Crit chance and DPS.

what is the piority and must to have haveles?
I have found a 450 DPS, with 2 attack but 6 Crit Chance..

thanks
br

Well for the claw i'd personally take gemini claw with 1.8+ aps and 8.5+ crit and then as much edps as i can get.
Gemini claw for the smooth play in no regen/no leech maps.
Big APS means better surviveability and Crit is our main dps so it's good to have lot's of it. Edps is least important of the trinity.
Also WED preffix dsn't show up on edps sheet but master crafted WED is better than master crafted flat ele. Not sure how much better / same would be t1 WED compared to t1 flat..would be cool if some1 could count that :>
Wicked_Clown
So just did my first uber elder this league :) lackind dps a bit but wasn't that hard :)

Here's my stuff for the reference ( lot's of room for improvement )
Spoiler

Haven't switched a thing for uber elder ;)
Wicked_Clown
Dying Sun flask is really important for this build?
Hi, can someone explain how immortal call works and how it discharges the endurance charge? and how does the build get endurance charge, i'm looking all over the build but I can't figure out how this part works. TIA
"
infallib1e wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something, just got to the 50's in HC with this build, but how is everyone dealing with chaos damage?

Get chaos resistance? I have -2 base chaos resistance so i don't even use atziri's flask.

"
Dying Sun flask is really important for this build?

It's pretty good with the extra projectiles and aoe. If that's worth 400 chaos is up to you to decide.
I value the helm enchantment higher. It is permanent as opposed to the flask's 2 charges and that's it.

"
skww100 wrote:
Hi, can someone explain how immortal call works and how it discharges the endurance charge? and how does the build get endurance charge, i'm looking all over the build but I can't figure out how this part works. TIA

Protects you from physical damage. It can be pretty good for avoiding a sudden burst of damage from multiple targets. The build doesn't use endurance charges unless you decide to change that.

It's not a bad idea. I had boots with endurance charge on kill from abyss. Very good for mapping.

"
DjPapaz wrote:

Well for the claw i'd personally take gemini claw with 1.8+ aps and 8.5+ crit and then as much edps as i can get.
Gemini claw for the smooth play in no regen/no leech maps.
Big APS means better surviveability and Crit is our main dps so it's good to have lot's of it. Edps is least important of the trinity.
Also WED preffix dsn't show up on edps sheet but master crafted WED is better than master crafted flat ele. Not sure how much better / same would be t1 WED compared to t1 flat..would be cool if some1 could count that :>

You can check this yourself in path of building. It's free and pretty easy to use :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 28, 2018, 3:09:51 PM
So is tombfist or gripped gloves better? since you say its not displayed in POB, and I have both kind of gloves just wondering.. I tried comparing in POB and tombfist is better but im not sure if the projectile damage or intimidating from either gloves is included as part of the damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info