[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
"
neuropr wrote:
"
dont know if OP is answering this post anymore! Wish they would cause i would like to know if this is SSF doable or not!

It may be a bit difficult to find Lycosidae shield in SSF, also you may struggle to add the important enchant (ms fires 3 additional projectiles) on your helmet. I don't see any other problem for SSF.

But it is possible to do this build SSF and not switch to crit till something drops?

so much bs and no sense around here.

1. the molten strike +3 enchantment is not needed at all. it's questionable if it's worth listening to anyone claiming otherwise.
2. players were doing crit builds fine self found or not before lycosidae existed so of course it's possible.

Thank you for the answer kompaniet..Sometimes you can never just get a straight answer anymore lol!
it's a very good build for self found imo.
Hi, first time playing this build, very fun but two questions:

1. I'm having trouble building up my Evasion with my items, because all the Evasion items are Green socket favored while most of the gems used are Red/Blue. Anyone else having this problem?

2. The "Lucky" Diamond flask, it seems Onslaught flask gives more DPS but is the tooltip just not figuring the double critical effect correctly?

Thanks!
"
Hi, first time playing this build, very fun but two questions:

1. I'm having trouble building up my Evasion with my items, because all the Evasion items are Green socket favored while most of the gems used are Red/Blue. Anyone else having this problem?

2. The "Lucky" Diamond flask, it seems Onslaught flask gives more DPS but is the tooltip just not figuring the double critical effect correctly?

Thanks!

1. You can recolor your items using the voricis bench in your hideout
2. the tooltip just gives the damage of the melee hit of your ms, it does not show the damage of the balls. use path of building for the correct damage parameters
Curious though how do we see the molten strike additional projectile enchant dps displayed in POB? cause I was comparing ancestral protector with increased speed it actually gives more dps, so I suspect Molten strike enchant in POB was not active
hi, i need a bit of help

this is my current build:
lv 86

defence

life 6588
Armor 1190 (PHys DMg Reduction 21%
Evade 41% 4996
Res capped (ofc) and -21% Chaos
Dodge 40%
spell dodg 30%
block 22%

life leach rate/cap: 1318
life regen 640

dmg
att speed , 0.13
161978 + 19747 per balls (10 balls)
Crit Ch: 30%
Crit mult: 320%

all without flask.

I use
standard gear with 4R2B belly, and Mark of the shaper ring and elder in other hand), Watcher Eye and Wrath variant .

I tried to face tank Minotaur but he killed me .. (yes, mod was +40% monster damage)
Am I missing anything?, btw, how can i paste my gear?)

any other suggestion?
thanks
https://pastebin.com/kEeKueZy this is build detail
Maybe I'm missing something, just got to the 50's in HC with this build, but how is everyone dealing with chaos damage?

This is my gear; I think it is pretty good. any suggestion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info