[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
JuzanLord wrote:
no, I am not crushing and my speed is +98% (0.14 seconds per attack) .. what is your?

mine is 0.10 aps with full buffs and frenzy charges and vaal haste on

but sometimes the crash happens when I'm not even buffed... I'm not sure why it is happening then. but it's always when I'm using molten strike.
Last edited by ilizan on Jun 25, 2018, 9:17:21 PM
where does the mana leech come from ?
"
madspaz wrote:

From the Gemini Claw. Life and Mana on hit.
Last edited by Phoenixtheenigma on Jun 25, 2018, 11:40:24 PM
"
"
madspaz wrote:

what about the guys no using those claws ?
"
madspaz wrote:
"
"
madspaz wrote:

what about the guys no using those claws ?

Look at your passive tree :)
Wicked_Clown
"
4Red2Blue Setup:

This is the most conventient setup for general mapping. However it requires some player Skill to on some Bosses cause you need to master the Ancestral Call Trick. I made this little picture to clarify how you optimally utilize Ancestral Call for Single target DPS.

can someone tell me what he meant here? the picture is dead
"
ilizan wrote:
The guide and the build are amazing, thanks for it.
I'm enjoying it a lot, except for one thing I'm not sure why is happening and would like to also ask you guys who play this build: my PoE keeps crashing a lot when I'm at maps and Incursion temples. Is it happening to any of you guys too? I suspect it's because the attack speed is too high, since I wasn't getting any crashes before improving the amount of attacks per second.

I'm also crashing too much (pathofexile.exe stopped working), mostly when i'm hitting into monster packs. My buffed attack speed goes to 0.8 but i don't think this is the problem, it also happens when i'm unbuffed with 0.13 and slow playstyle.
"
dont know if OP is answering this post anymore! Wish they would cause i would like to know if this is SSF doable or not!

It may be a bit difficult to find Lycosidae shield in SSF, also you may struggle to add the important enchant (ms fires 3 additional projectiles) on your helmet. I don't see any other problem for SSF.
"
neuropr wrote:
"
ilizan wrote:
The guide and the build are amazing, thanks for it.
I'm enjoying it a lot, except for one thing I'm not sure why is happening and would like to also ask you guys who play this build: my PoE keeps crashing a lot when I'm at maps and Incursion temples. Is it happening to any of you guys too? I suspect it's because the attack speed is too high, since I wasn't getting any crashes before improving the amount of attacks per second.

I'm also crashing too much (pathofexile.exe stopped working), mostly when i'm hitting into monster packs. My buffed attack speed goes to 0.8 but i don't think this is the problem, it also happens when i'm unbuffed with 0.13 and slow playstyle.

I'm starting to think it might be related to my hardware. My laptop is getting really hot after these last patches, maybe it's overheating too much and this is a consequence to prevent the game to keep on and damaging the machine.
"
neuropr wrote:
"
dont know if OP is answering this post anymore! Wish they would cause i would like to know if this is SSF doable or not!

It may be a bit difficult to find Lycosidae shield in SSF, also you may struggle to add the important enchant (ms fires 3 additional projectiles) on your helmet. I don't see any other problem for SSF.

But it is possible to do this build SSF and not switch to crit till something drops?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info