[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Can Wrath and Enfeeble (with Blasphemy) be active at the same time?
After 12h playing im already lvl 83 died once becouse i did go smoke and minions from other room came :) I still need to recoulour my belly to 3r 3b but curently no currency, also I need to upgrade boots, belt and shaper ring also i will remove the claw craft and place cold dmg instead but right now im already killing everything thats on my sight. BTW 6 link in 120 fuse and perfect hp+res roll after 1 divine :) I also thinking to get enfeble corruption on gloves and go 2x herald + wrath
Last edited by Iean on Jun 11, 2018, 8:34:15 AM
U have Gripped Gloves on "How to gear" section and Spiked Gloves on "My Gear" section. Which are best to use then if not using Tombfist?
Does anybody have a different link for the image that shows the Ancestral Call for single target trick? Or some explanation would be cool too.
Does anybody have a different link for the image that shows the Ancestral Call for single target trick? Or some explanation would be cool too.
"
dirauter wrote:
its simple you just cant hit him directly you need to step back a litle than he got damaged by balls from your molten strike and from ancestral call and his balls.
"
Seikouki wrote:
Hey everyone,

Could really use some help out here..
I feel like my dps is still terrible.....

What Can I improve here, aside from the Belly 6 Link ?

Help appreciated.

damage is terrible is it now? that's a first. didn't think i would see anyone say that about this build.

get good jewels they add a lot of damage. get higher level gems with quality. get molten strike enchantment. get dying sun. get damage mods on your gear. there's quite a lot you can do.

pop orb of storms and ancestral protector anytime you can. i think those are among the biggest dps boosts you can get.

if you are using gripped gloves you ought to get belt of the deciever instead. intimidate is very good.

currently lvl 90. doing great. killed elder so far. one of the best builds i have played.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 11, 2018, 2:57:46 PM
"
dirauter wrote:

If you stay in melee range of your opponent, your molten strike balls will proc under that opponent so you'll have your 'normal' damage

But if you move few steps (1-2) from your opponent, you'll see that your Ancestral Call 'spirit' will proc near the opponent as well and proc 2x the molten strike balls. Considering that a lot of the build is based in elemental damage, that's a pretty good boost in effective dps
Last edited by Zoneibe on Jun 11, 2018, 2:55:32 PM
"
naaltje wrote:

Hi all,

My gear is reasonable atm and im enyoing the build alot but i was wondering what should i upgrade next except 6link belly and getting life on my boots.

The biggest upgrade for you right now, from a survivability standpoint, will be switching from the terror claw (with the implicit that gives percent physical damage leach) to a gemini claw which gives you life gain and mana gain on hit. With all the balls dropping, this is basically like having the old vaal pact again. With the ability to get elemental damage on abyss jewels, attack speed and critical strike chance on the claw are going to be the most important stats. Your current claw has a really low crit chance which means you won't be getting the full benefits of inevitable judgment.

A blue gemini claw with T1 attack speed and critical strike chance rolls would probably make this a stronger character. Also, the gemini claw's mana gained on hit would allow you to do "no leach" maps.

Just my two cents.
Ran this build in standard during bestiary, absolutely loved.

Running it again as my 3rd build in Incursion and just downed shaper!

Once again, great build. Looking forward to ring changes to improve dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info