[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

What kind of weapon should I look for when leveling? And what stats do I want in my gear while leveling? Thank you.
"
Iean wrote:
"
Adzuki wrote:
Fun build! I'm bad at this game but this build is pretty easy even for me. I'm looking to make it even tankier because I'm the type to die a lot, any ideas? I'm afraid to get the "Acrobatics" passive, it doesn't sound good, just reading what it does...but I wouldn't know.

Acrobatics + life gain on hit is your way to survive most of stuff so belive me you realy should take it.

Thanks!
Almost got my templar to maps and got an abyss jewel in my bags that give:
8-14 cold dmg to attack
11-18 cold dmg to claw attacks
10-20 fire dmg to claw attacks
Is it worth using or should I go with something else? Im pretty bad at this sort of stuff :D It sounds good tho. I have the 2 wildfire jewels already.
"
Gaearawr wrote:
Almost got my templar to maps and got an abyss jewel in my bags that give:
8-14 cold dmg to attack
11-18 cold dmg to claw attacks
10-20 fire dmg to claw attacks
Is it worth using or should I go with something else? Im pretty bad at this sort of stuff :D It sounds good tho. I have the 2 wildfire jewels already.

low rolls. but for a low level charachter that's a great jewel to boost the damage early on.

"
lcm7malaga wrote:
What kind of weapon should I look for when leveling? And what stats do I want in my gear while leveling? Thank you.

it's all in the guide. get the unique claw ornament of the east. before that some elemental claw with decent attack speed would suffice. or really anything as we don't need to use claws at that point. level with what you prefer.

for gear. life and resists. some damage where you can.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
lcm7malaga wrote:

it's all in the guide. get the unique claw ornament of the east. before that some elemental claw with decent attack speed would suffice. or really anything as we don't need to use claws at that point. level with what you prefer.

for gear. life and resists. some damage where you can.

Thank you for your answer and sorry if it was already said in the guide. I've read it but I'm a new player so I didnt understand many things. With elemental claw you mean a claw that rolled add X damage as lighting/fire/cold?
Last edited by lcm7malaga on Jun 10, 2018, 4:58:38 AM
if you have one of those use it but i think that mod only spawns on elder/shaper items.
otherwise the normal mod adds x-x fire/cold/lightning and attack speed.
Why corrupt molten strike?
Hey everyone,

Could really use some help out here..
I feel like my dps is still terrible.....

What Can I improve here, aside from the Belly 6 Link ?

Help appreciated.

Hi all,

My gear is reasonable atm and im enyoing the build alot but i was wondering what should i upgrade next except 6link belly and getting life on my boots.

First thing first wanna say a big thanks for this awesome build.
I've some trouble with gems, don't know what gems should I use in boots. I need help with that.
And what next big upgrade should be? Thanks for the build, a lot !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info