[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Miischra wrote:
"
Miischra wrote:
Any of the new incursion item mods any good for this build?

Anyone?

the double life mod is always nice. if you can get it. probably beats belly. finally.

lvl 80. haven't done eternal lab yet.

claw was a few chaos
starkonja 3 chaos
lycosidare was 58 chaos
boots 1 chaos
tombfist 1 chaos
amulet 2 chaos
soul nail ring 1 alch
chimeric twirl ring 3 chaos
belt 1 chaos
white 6l chest 30 chaos rolled with a few essences.

%x increased elemental damage with attack skills is the best mod for dps followed by %x increased crit multi/flat ele damage to attacks/attack speed.

edit: by the way wrath aura beats 2 heralds if you only calc the raw dps. heralds add those aoe cold explosions and lightning storms that cannot be calculated easily but are good for clearing.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 8, 2018, 7:44:54 AM
Maybe someone with a little more experience could have a look at my character "JessasMaria" regarding Gear and Survivability.

I chose the "standard" passive tree, currently level 87, 6k life. Only thing i altered in the skill tree was losing three crit nodes and getting the big life node cluster.

Already died like 18 times and i just dont get what im doing wrong here. Always shield charging around for fortify, proccing ascendency with orb of storms and whatever.

Currently running T10 alched Orchards. Damage and speed is good but im lackin survivability somehow.

Thanks for any advice!
Here is my 'one week progress' loving the build so far! scaled fantastically from no currency and you can feel the power increase of every ex you dump into the items.

Spoiler
Loving this build, was smashing elders by day 4. Can get 1 shotted on occasion, especially by the god damn chaos toucans.... But they can't kill you if they're ALREADY DEAD.

This build instagibs every boss so far, t1-15, and even instagibbed yellow/white elder. Absolutely loving it.

Also switched out herald for wrath, TONS of extra damage.
My experience with this build on my character LegoBrickMate is:

- Fast Uber-Lab farmer

Actually the build is as fast an Uber-Lab farmer, as fast you can do traps savely. The only room for error there are provided by your flasks and pantheons. Thats a sheet of paper compared to a jugg uber lab farming build. Even one, that doesn't take all endurance charges.

Look at my chars LegoBrickMate and TWBPBFJugg https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tittenbeschw%C3%B6rer/characters

The juggernaut is a lab farmer.

Maybe I did something wrong with LegoBrickMate but I don't want to farm uber lab with it, as I am bad with traps.

The builds defense is evasion and so it was squishy until I got some life pool (5k which was already hard to reach for me), which needs to come from the belly and the jewels mainly. (So it will be expensive, if you don't resort to jewel having only life and garbage as the other mods.)

The damage output is superb though. You can even do the uber lab with a brightbeak and only switch to a claw for Bizarro and his "little" dog.
Fun build! I'm bad at this game but this build is pretty easy even for me. I'm looking to make it even tankier because I'm the type to die a lot, any ideas? I'm afraid to get the "Acrobatics" passive, it doesn't sound good, just reading what it does...but I wouldn't know.
"
Adzuki wrote:
Fun build! I'm bad at this game but this build is pretty easy even for me. I'm looking to make it even tankier because I'm the type to die a lot, any ideas? I'm afraid to get the "Acrobatics" passive, it doesn't sound good, just reading what it does...but I wouldn't know.

Acrobatics + life gain on hit is your way to survive most of stuff so belive me you realy should take it.
Hi guys, im currently 60 and got some pretty new items, i feel really strong,but i have some questions.
Should i use Superior Blasphemy and Superior elemental dmg support or the normal one? Recently got the two superior gems.

What are good amulets that i can use right now? Without atziri my mana managment is really bad, im out of mana in about 15 sec. i dont have yet an elemental claw for mana leech, should i keep my amulet until i reach the level for elemental claws or what amulets can i use?

Spoiler
Last edited by bencekir on Jun 9, 2018, 7:51:36 AM

I got super lucky and found this in an Abyssal Depths. I was going to try and 6 link a Belly of the Beast. I am considering trying to 4R-1B this with Vorici, but I am uncertain. What do you boys think?
"
Vanderhoof wrote:

I got super lucky and found this in an Abyssal Depths. I was going to try and 6 link a Belly of the Beast. I am considering trying to 4R-1B this with Vorici, but I am uncertain. What do you boys think?

it's not any good for this build. use for another build or sell.

"
bencekir wrote:
Hi guys, im currently 60 and got some pretty new items, i feel really strong,but i have some questions.
Should i use Superior Blasphemy and Superior elemental dmg support or the normal one? Recently got the two superior gems.

What are good amulets that i can use right now? Without atziri my mana managment is really bad, im out of mana in about 15 sec. i dont have yet an elemental claw for mana leech, should i keep my amulet until i reach the level for elemental claws or what amulets can i use?

Spoiler

read the guide and get the claw leech in shadow area. make a beeline for it as it's illustrated in the leveling trees. just use a mana flask until you have it. you can always get some rings with mana on kill or a thief's torment ring before that.

i just used a mana flask. had no issues.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 9, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info