[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How many critical strike chance i must have? With current gear i have 33.58% without power charges.
HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi, im very new at the game ( started 2 days ago)
and chose this build to start with, i leveled before a ranger to 46 it wasnt fun. This build is really fun tho, leveling is fun with it too, but i would have some low level questions.
i obviously couldnt buy Lycosidae as a new player, so i choose a bit cheaper shield Trolltimber Spire.
I picked up some other uniques like Wake of Destruction, Prismweave, Brightbeak, and some other low level uniques
So my question is, about my gear.
When should i change my Brightbeak and Shield for other one, and what is a good choice?
What are the gloves, chest, helms that work good on that build pre lv50?

Thank you all for your help.
"
bencekir wrote:
HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi, im very new at the game ( started 2 days ago)
and chose this build to start with, i leveled before a ranger to 46 it wasnt fun. This build is really fun tho, leveling is fun with it too, but i would have some low level questions.
i obviously couldnt buy Lycosidae as a new player, so i choose a bit cheaper shield Trolltimber Spire.
I picked up some other uniques like Wake of Destruction, Prismweave, Brightbeak, and some other low level uniques
So my question is, about my gear.
When should i change my Brightbeak and Shield for other one, and what is a good choice?
What are the gloves, chest, helms that work good on that build pre lv50?

Thank you all for your help.

Go back and look at the first page there is a whole section on lvling gear. I dual weilded claws until I dropped resolute technique when I could use ornament of the east. Get an evasion shield with life and resist. I had one that was 1300 evasion with high life for only 5c or so. This will take you into maps. Now SAVE everything for Lyco shield! Once you get the Lyco shield the build starts.
🐢
New player here, for levelling this build is it worth getting 2 brightbeaks or just one with a shield? The levelling section doesn't seem to specify if it's worth it or not.
"
CaptTeekz wrote:
New player here, for levelling this build is it worth getting 2 brightbeaks or just one with a shield? The levelling section doesn't seem to specify if it's worth it or not.

I leveled with molten strike dual wielding, then bought ornament of the east and a cheap eva build and droped RT. When I had the money I bought a 220 edps claw and lyco.

Last edited by zug0 on Jun 7, 2018, 8:33:10 PM
Question on the Wildfire gem on the far left.

Once we drop RT, it no longer seems to have 40 strength in radius?

Does that mean we only use it for the bonus fire damage, and not the extra projectiles?

Or am I missing something?
"
Question on the Wildfire gem on the far left.

Once we drop RT, it no longer seems to have 40 strength in radius?

Does that mean we only use it for the bonus fire damage, and not the extra projectiles?

Or am I missing something?

The strength requirement for the Wildfire jewel doesn't have to be allocated. You will get the additional projectiles as long as there is 40 strength in the radius.
Last edited by tooclose101 on Jun 7, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
"
tooclose101 wrote:
The strength requirement for the Wildfire jewel doesn't have to be allocated. You will get the additional projectiles as long as there is 40 strength in the radius.

Oh awesome! Learn something new every day.

Thanks!
"
Miischra wrote:
Any of the new incursion item mods any good for this build?

Anyone?
I think i will try this build but have small question do you have any uber elder video ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info