[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

any other skill i can use with this tree ?
"
Skortch wrote:
I'm having the same issue with my damage output. Luckily my BF is going explosive trap and I can tank while he kills bosses but the damage output is low. Also I'm confused why we go for Resolute, but also stack crit? I will say, I have 2x as much hp as my bf with this build which is nice, I just am totally missing out on damage. May need to add an aura or something? We are level 21 I believe.

I set up the leveling tree to use RT at first cause at the start your crit chance is quite low and you dont have the Inquis ascendecies that work off crits. You spec out of RT later when you fully transition into crit.

"
superggwp wrote:
any other skill i can use with this tree ?

Lightning Strike is quite good for fast clearing. Has pretty much the same gems but you need some pierce. There are some pierce nodes on the very right side of the skilltree. Vaal Lightning Strike even has some boss killing potential, but its not nearly as good for single target as Molten.

Theres also the Legacy Blade Flurry build, but it requires some changes on the passive tree.

"
Proteusius wrote:
I only have 22% crit chance and I don't know why. Did I forget to skill something because it seems a bit low. I also looked at his PoB but I just can't find it. Someone please help.

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Proteusius/characters
PoB: https://pastebin.com/vSjg4h8S

Your crit chance gets higher with better gear and is highly dependant on your weapon crit. Having a 8% crit claw makes a huge diffrence. But in general your crit chance wont be over 40-50% without diamond flask and power charges. But for maximum single target you can set this up quite nicely.

"
PreacherCD wrote:
i have to say.. either this build is bad for incruson since its not so fast clear time and im missing out big time on temple :D or i am so bad at the game :x i cant figure it out.. i think i do enough dmg but i cant kill fast enough with so small aoe to get enough time

Incursions are pretty hard at first but get much easier the more the build comes together. Some of the most popular builds like Windripper Deadeyes ignore the temples until they are pretty much fully set in terms of gear. Once you get some items going you will crush Incursion extremly hard. Stick close to my build guide and opt for the survivabilty stats first, then stack more and more damage.

"
PreacherCD wrote:
soooo, what can i do when im starting game and dont have any of those items that are listed there? i mean, i would read all the 430+ pages but you know.. :x

Just read the frist page carefully :) you know the guide itself. Hint: Budget Gear Section
I don't get the players who have issues with incursions. Many times i have 10-20 seconds left on the timer and i have not even reached maps yet. What are you lot using? White 1 socket items in every slot?

Didn't even get the wildfire jewels before act 5 because i assumed they would expensive when in fact they were 1 alch. Big mistake.

Protip: Get 2x wildfire jewels and a 5l chest. Total cost 1 chaos and 2 alch. Get whirling blades or shield charge as soon as possible. No need to thank me i give this tip for free :)

As feedback to the thread author: The leveling passive tree worked fine.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 5, 2018, 2:55:12 PM
Hi

Would like to says thanks for the guide, I am at lvl 62 and ripping through things. Bought an Ornament of the East for 1 alch and am just about to socket my 2nd Wildfire Gem. I can do the incursions but still can't fully clear them.

I have a few basic questions though.

1. I assume the 2nd Wildfire gem goes on the left side of the tree and you just add a strength node past the life nodes.

2. I am not clear on why we use a shield rather than a 2nd weapon, I have seen this in other builds also and am unsure about the stat stick approach. Is it to make us more durable as the damage from one weapon is enough? Or is it a multistrike mechanic?

3. Do we use lvl 1 Orb of Storms to keep the mana cost at a minmimum?

4. How important is the movement set up to overall DPS and durablity, I am not a great player and don't usually use a movement skill like this, is this something I should practice?

5. If I am not going to get to lvl 93 which are the skills to leave off, (I usually get to 90)? I was thinking 2 of jewels or maybe Primeval Force. Wanted to keep the crit ones and Phase Acro I think.

6. If I have Ornament should I look for an elemental claw and if I find one, pair with Lycoside, or should I get better belts and jewelery?

7. Any reason not to socket Blood Rage in the CwDt set up?

Thanks

Last edited by Kanguranan on Jun 5, 2018, 3:33:30 PM
Loving the build thus far, absolutely cruising up to tier 14 thus far. Having just gotten a vessel of vinktar, I noticed one issue... I don't have the space for bleeding, curses, and a freeze flask. How do you go about opening boxes after getting the second unique flask?
Okay so let me start by giving context...

I am running with a party constitued by a:
Cursebot,
Aurabot,
And finally,
a Champion support, giving everyone 100% chance to hit.

What I am wondering is which setup I should actually use when in that party:

My gear I always use execpt in solo when i use lyco
Spoiler

So I just got my watcher's eye

And Im wondering what should i use between the Watcher's eye:

or the
linked in the spoiler... Should I use Herald of ash + Herald of thunder or watcher's eye + Herald of thunder/ash ? >>For best damage output<< .

EDIT: We killed all guardians with the gears listed in spoiler at the beginning of post and I could tank shaper beams but not yellow balls so we couldnt actually finish it.

EDIT: I use Herald of thunder instead of ash in solo now.
Last edited by Bouyou34 on Jun 6, 2018, 12:07:32 PM
Please help.
Gem: Concentrated Effect Support
Why write that does not increase the damage?
Not in the game client, not in Path of Building

WTF???
Гайды и билд: https://www.youtube.com/@TorToiseSkyRPG
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/tortoisesky
"
_yates_ wrote:
Please help.
Gem: Concentrated Effect Support
Why write that does not increase the damage?
Not in the game client, not in Path of Building

WTF???

It does increase damage quite a bit for molten strike, but only the projectiles not the melee hit. In POB you need to select the magma ball dps part and in configuration set the projectile distance to like 10 and it will show you the increase damage.

Hope that helps
"Incursions are pretty hard at first but get much easier the more the build comes together. Some of the most popular builds like Windripper Deadeyes ignore the temples until they are pretty much fully set in terms of gear. Once you get some items going you will crush Incursion extremly hard. Stick close to my build guide and opt for the survivabilty stats first, then stack more and more damage."

I agree with this. At first the incursions were very hard, yet as I start putting the build together they are becoming much easer.
🐢
"
Kanguranan wrote:
Hi

Would like to says thanks for the guide, I am at lvl 62 and ripping through things. Bought an Ornament of the East for 1 alch and am just about to socket my 2nd Wildfire Gem. I can do the incursions but still can't fully clear them.

I have a few basic questions though.

1. I assume the 2nd Wildfire gem goes on the left side of the tree and you just add a strength node past the life nodes.

2. I am not clear on why we use a shield rather than a 2nd weapon, I have seen this in other builds also and am unsure about the stat stick approach. Is it to make us more durable as the damage from one weapon is enough? Or is it a multistrike mechanic?

3. Do we use lvl 1 Orb of Storms to keep the mana cost at a minmimum?

4. How important is the movement set up to overall DPS and durablity, I am not a great player and don't usually use a movement skill like this, is this something I should practice?

5. If I am not going to get to lvl 93 which are the skills to leave off, (I usually get to 90)? I was thinking 2 of jewels or maybe Primeval Force. Wanted to keep the crit ones and Phase Acro I think.

6. If I have Ornament should I look for an elemental claw and if I find one, pair with Lycoside, or should I get better belts and jewelery?

7. Any reason not to socket Blood Rage in the CwDt set up?

Thanks

1. put one in templar area and the other one near scion wheel.
2. shield, lycosidae is for 100% chance to hit. no accuracy needed.
3. yes lvl 1. it activates instruments of virtue for more damage and also generates power charges.
4. very useful to have expecially in incursions and how else are you going to get the fortify buff?
5. leave some jewel sockets or other minor nodes to your liking.
6. yes an elemental claw will good speed and lycosidae are what you want, eventually.
7. do so if you prefer it. but it's not very reliable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info