[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I play this build first time in flasback and it is awesome.
Can't wait that incursion start....beware monsters eleclaw is coming
"
This is the most conventient setup for general mapping. However it requires some player Skill to on some Bosses cause you need to master the Ancestral Call Trick. I made this little picture to clarify how you optimally utilize Ancestral Call for Single target DPS

The image isn't showing for me... is it the same for others?
Build good for 3.3?
Гайды и билд: https://www.youtube.com/@TorToiseSkyRPG
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/tortoisesky
Last edited by _yates_ on Jun 1, 2018, 5:30:49 PM
"
secreteyes0 wrote:
"
e: Just ran you through POB - are you even aware how low your hit/crit is? There's a reason people go for Lycos 100% hit...

Hi Dorlok, first off thanks for responding. I'm confused by this. My effective crit chance is 63% with a multiplier of 285%. My accuracy is 86%, so I miss roughly 1/8 hits, which doesn't seem like a lot. Why do you say my hit rate is low? I can understand crit, as my tree doesn't have the damage OP's does.

Based on PoB, I have 119K damage per MS projectile, which is half of OP. Does lyco add 50K+ damage?

Lyco massively increases the amount of damage you deal by removing any accuracy requirement from your gear and granting more crit by doing that - crit makes you ignore elemental resistances which is the main reason we run this build.
The second your enemies actually have resistances the dmg difference between your build variant and a Lyco stack up even further
Hi, want to say thank you for this build at first place! I enjoy it, although my level isn't high enough yet (little above 30 right now).

Got one question regardless killing architects. It's pain in my back to kill those as it takes too long time to be possible (playing with witch-vortex friend so he do all that uneasy work for me :D).
Any advice on temporary single target killing method (any gem combos)? Can try to switch gems but it's a waste of time inside that short-timed time travel maps, I'm sure I'll be able to burst architects at higher levels, but looking for anything that can work pretty decent for now.
Last edited by kicksaw on Jun 2, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
"
kicksaw wrote:
Hi, want to say thank you for this build at first place! I enjoy it, although my level isn't high enough yet (little above 30 right now).

Got one question regardless killing architects. It's pain in my back to kill those as it takes too long time to be possible (playing with witch-vortex friend so he do all that uneasy work for me :D).
Any advice on temporary single target killing method (any gem combos)? Can try to switch gems but it's a waste of time inside that short-timed time travel maps, I'm sure I'll be able to burst architects at higher levels, but looking for anything that can work pretty decent for now.

you are level 30 and worried about not killing stuff fast enough?
"
zug0 wrote:
"
kicksaw wrote:

you are level 30 and worried about not killing stuff fast enough?

And what's wrong with that? Some players can level to 90 in one day, others not. And imagine that some people joined game recently even if they was played for few hours in closed beta. So very sorry from deep of my heart that asking noobish questions because I want to improve myself by time :)

Nevermind - imagine that was rethorical question, going to level up and learn myself :)
level 70 with about 3972 health and full rez. I'm having issues doing Incursions. Seems like everything just pulls a big alpha strike as i come in and splat I'm dead. Any suggestiongs? Is it just a matter of getting more max life/gear? My damage in maps so far is fine.
Noob questions: Is using orb of storms (+Power Charge on Critical Support) important? Just for boss fights? Same question for ancestral protector. I mainly ask because I'm really lazy and don't like casting multiple things :P

Also leaving orb of storms at level 1?

Thanks for the guide.
Last edited by Adzuki on Jun 3, 2018, 5:17:59 AM
"
kicksaw wrote:

I don't have any problems with architects and I played with a 3l for a long time. No gem switching. Just molten strike + ancestral call + elemental damage with attacks and a rare claw. Maybe you need to get better gear.

Here are the claws i used.

Currently lvl 51. In act 6.

By the way how is this build pulling those millions of dps numbers listed in the guide? I checked the pob link and it says 260k dps or something. Is that per magma ball? Do i need to multiply it with the number of balls?

"
Noob questions: Is using orb of storms (+Power Charge on Critical Support) important? Just for boss fights? Same question for ancestral protector. I mainly ask because I'm really lazy and don't like casting multiple things :P

Also leaving orb of storms at level 1?

Thanks for the guide.

If things die without you using those two then you don't need them. Simple enough?
Don't make it harder than it has to be :)
Level of orb of storms does not matter. It's not there for damage. Just to generate power charges.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 3, 2018, 6:07:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info