[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
secreteyes0 wrote:
Hello, first off just wanna say huge fan of this build. I used it for my Flashback character and recently defeated uber elder! While building my character, I decided on a few major changes from your guide, which I wanted to share with you. The character is KingKrish.

- Building towards higher life, higher AR, along with block, to add consistency in defense. Dropping Acrobatics and gaining spell damage mitigation via shaper shield
- Dropped blood magic from Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify so I can support it with a 3L
- The Red Nightmare jewel ----- gives 12% block, endurance charges, chaos damage. Still able to use x2 wildfire jewels by changing tree a bit!
- Dropped Lycosidae for Lioneye's Remorse/Shaper shield with recover %life on block, apply block% to spells. This makes me much tankier against eledmg bosses; i.e. able to tank t15 Eradicator easily

I never experienced endgame (T15+) content using your skilltree, but I know that I felt greater consistency in survival after making the changes above.

After those changes, I turned towards incorporating Bestiary-specific items into the build; namely Farrul's Fur & Aspect of the Cat. I linked Aspect of the Cat to Swift Affliction - Less Duration so I could have 100% charge uptime. This significantly changed my gem setup, and while mapping stayed the same speed, boss battles became much smoother while not having to worry about charges. This is because I was able to incorporate Wrath, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, and Aspect of the Cat into the build with CWDT-Enfeeble instead of blasphemy-enfeeble. I am able to get away with this due to armor mitigation and block that isn't possible if using Acrobatics.

I would love to hear feedback on the changes I made to the build, as well as how you would build around using Farrul's Fur!

With the huge damage this build brings to the table (if played properly) there's no need for much armour and block - stuff dies insanely fast and has no time to hit you.
The huge amount of damage loss you will cause by losing hitchance from removing Lyco makes fights needlessly long and increases the timespan for possible mistakes.
Not that it matters too much with bestiary not making it into the game

If you want to play a Molten Striker with more armour and consistency just go with a marauder variant - they easily have 8k hp and clear anything, 2 (just a tad slower)

e: Just ran you through POB - are you even aware how low your hit/crit is? There's a reason people go for Lycos 100% hit...
Last edited by Dorlok on May 31, 2018, 4:28:28 PM
"
e: Just ran you through POB - are you even aware how low your hit/crit is? There's a reason people go for Lycos 100% hit...

Hi Dorlok, first off thanks for responding. I'm confused by this. My effective crit chance is 63% with a multiplier of 285%. My accuracy is 86%, so I miss roughly 1/8 hits, which doesn't seem like a lot. Why do you say my hit rate is low? I can understand crit, as my tree doesn't have the damage OP's does.

Based on PoB, I have 119K damage per MS projectile, which is half of OP. Does lyco add 50K+ damage?
Last edited by secreteyes0 on May 31, 2018, 7:37:05 PM
"
superggwp wrote:
i realised i have less fps playing with molten strike than any other builds, will it be fixed next league ? i heard ggg will change something with projectiles per second or smth
i love this build this is the strongest one i ever played so far, the only problem is my fps. i have shit pc.

Yes this issue is fixed.
"
Daegon wrote:
Hi GornoDD

Thanks again for the amazing build looks like I'm rolling with it again 😁

Just a question about optimal levelling, what do you (and anyone else reading) think about using sunder to level while levelling the actual build gems like MS in offhand ? Until a good claw/ornament of the East is acquired? Surely it's faster?

I play solo so need to try for the fastest possible league start..

Bumping my post since it got ignored - also wanted to ask : thoughts on helping the bandit alira ? I feel like it's a solid choice for more crit multi and resists?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
Daegon wrote:
"
Daegon wrote:
Hi GornoDD

Thanks again for the amazing build looks like I'm rolling with it again 😁

Just a question about optimal levelling, what do you (and anyone else reading) think about using sunder to level while levelling the actual build gems like MS in offhand ? Until a good claw/ornament of the East is acquired? Surely it's faster?

I play solo so need to try for the fastest possible league start..

Bumping my post since it got ignored - also wanted to ask : thoughts on helping the bandit alira ? I feel like it's a solid choice for more crit multi and resists?

Hey there, if you're looking to push lvling.. I'd suggest you too google some fast ways for that as there ia few possible but molten is good on it's own. Once you slot 1 or even better 2 molten jewels it's easy mode. As for bandit.. Alira is good budget option buy later on mana regen isn't needed and for two passive points(from killing all bandits) u can forexample take jewel alot and this will provide a lot more than alira ;)
Wicked_Clown
I'm seeing a lot of people here getting one-shot at end-game with VERY decent gear. How did you facetank Shaper? What's the secret? Really want to do this build. One of my metas is shaper farm .
"

Hey there, if you're looking to push lvling.. I'd suggest you too google some fast ways for that as there ia few possible but molten is good on it's own. Once you slot 1 or even better 2 molten jewels it's easy mode. As for bandit.. Alira is good budget option buy later on mana regen isn't needed and for two passive points(from killing all bandits) u can forexample take jewel alot and this will provide a lot more than alira ;)

Thanks mate thats a solid reply
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
lucasrizzini wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of people here getting one-shot at end-game with VERY decent gear. How did you facetank Shaper? What's the secret? Really want to do this build. One of my metas is shaper farm .

1-shot is a function of not having damage mitigation, only evasion. Tanking shaper beam is much easier if u swap out lycosidae, for say, legacy saffel's frame with spell block.

Another way would be to utilize Loreweave 80%, which adds significant elemental damage mitigation.
As for physical attacks, well ur out of luck with this build cuz it's evasion based. If you want a mindless 'tank-everything', this build falters compared to molten strike Marauder
How is the clear speed on this build? Idk how its gonna perform in incursion
"
Dvious_ wrote:
How is the clear speed on this build? Idk how its gonna perform in incursion

It's good and bad at the same time..all depends on how you look at it.
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info