[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

can anyone help how to sustain mana without the mana gained impicit in weapon ? thanks ! Appreciate the help
Wrong thread woops
Last edited by BlRTH on May 31, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
"
sisigboy wrote:
can anyone help how to sustain mana without the mana gained impicit in weapon ? thanks ! Appreciate the help

Clarity helped me sustain early on until I made my way over to the Soul Raker node on the far right in the claw area. The 0.8% Attack Damage leeched as mana is enough for me to sustain a 6L MS with both Herald of Ice/Lightning and Blasphemy/Enfeeble on with about an 80mana available pool.
Build work on 3.3?
Гайды и билд: https://www.youtube.com/@TorToiseSkyRPG
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/tortoisesky
"
_yates_ wrote:
Build work on 3.3?

Sure, there are no nerfs to this build in 3.3 so it will be basically exactly the same as 3.2.

The only slight change is that the projectiles from Molten Strike fall twice as fast so you can consider that a very minor buff. Now the delay between your first hit and the life on hit kicking in from your falling projectiles will be slightly shorter which will increase survivability very marginally.
Last edited by nox9407 on May 31, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
"
nox9407 wrote:
"
_yates_ wrote:
Build work on 3.3?

Sure, there are no nerfs to this build in 3.3 so it will be basically exactly the same as 3.2.

The only slight change is that the projectiles from Molten Strike fall twice as fast so you can consider that a very minor buff. Now the delay between your first hit and the life on hit kicking in from your falling projectiles will be slightly shorter which will increase survivability very marginally.

TY bro :)
Гайды и билд: https://www.youtube.com/@TorToiseSkyRPG
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/tortoisesky
"
Ok I don't know if this has been asked before but as the post is on 430 pages atm I cant really search lol, so sorry if it has been asked.

I keep getting oneshot by random shit. Like I SC into packs, get fortify, start attacking but the main leech coming from the balls hitting the ground takes too long sometimes to save me from all the damage. How do you manage this ? Like I get oneshot by completely unnecessary shit.

For reference, this is my gear:
Spoiler

And profile is public for tree.

Any ideas why this might be ? I'm at roughly 5.5k HP and 4479 evasion / 30% chance to evade. Went with recommended Pantheons and got fully upgraded Lunaris. Also got Acrobatics and going for Phase Acrobatics atm.

Edit: Forgot to say, I'm running T10-13 atm. But in the guide you say, that you easily did shaper with similar stats, thats why I'm surprised about this.

Any help greatly appreciated since I've only been playing this game since mid-Bestiary and am still learning a ton every day ! :)

Looking at your gear, I believe it is more an issue of how you're playing the build. I have much MUCH shittier gear than you and I'm clearing all guardians without breaking a sweat, but of course you need to avoid mechanics unless you have god mode gear everywhere.

Try to charge in front of the pack instead of right inside of it and you'll have a much better experience. Play around with the distance at which you can start your shower of balls (lol) to properly hit targets without getting globaled within a sec.

Edit : I truly believe Dying Sun to be overrated for this build. I think it would be much safer for you to run with 2 life flasks, and try to roll them with ''Instant recovery on low life'' instead of a flat instant. Gives a shit ton more health back for when you really need it. Also allows you to have something to prevent chill/freeze.
Last edited by Rouxsale on May 31, 2018, 2:16:44 PM
Just wanted to thank you for your hard work. This will be my first league that I play semi-seriously and guides like yours make it easy for a noob like myself. Thanks!
i realised i have less fps playing with molten strike than any other builds, will it be fixed next league ? i heard ggg will change something with projectiles per second or smth
i love this build this is the strongest one i ever played so far, the only problem is my fps. i have shit pc.
Hello, first off just wanna say huge fan of this build. I used it for my Flashback character and recently defeated uber elder! While building my character, I decided on a few major changes from your guide, which I wanted to share with you. The character is KingKrish.

- Building towards higher life, higher AR, along with block, to add consistency in defense. Dropping Acrobatics and gaining spell damage mitigation via shaper shield
- Dropped blood magic from Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify so I can support it with a 3L
- The Red Nightmare jewel ----- gives 12% block, endurance charges, chaos damage. Still able to use x2 wildfire jewels by changing tree a bit!
- Dropped Lycosidae for Lioneye's Remorse/Shaper shield with recover %life on block, apply block% to spells. This makes me much tankier against eledmg bosses; i.e. able to tank t15 Eradicator easily

I never experienced endgame (T15+) content using your skilltree, but I know that I felt greater consistency in survival after making the changes above.

After those changes, I turned towards incorporating Bestiary-specific items into the build; namely Farrul's Fur & Aspect of the Cat. I linked Aspect of the Cat to Swift Affliction - Less Duration so I could have 100% charge uptime. This significantly changed my gem setup, and while mapping stayed the same speed, boss battles became much smoother while not having to worry about charges. This is because I was able to incorporate Wrath, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, and Aspect of the Cat into the build with CWDT-Enfeeble instead of blasphemy-enfeeble. I am able to get away with this due to armor mitigation and block that isn't possible if using Acrobatics.

I would love to hear feedback on the changes I made to the build, as well as how you would build around using Farrul's Fur!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info