[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Schweitzer wrote:
Now i think my char is public! can you please check my gear and gems please?

well in your profile your not wearing any body armor... that could be an issue :-P

but i guess its only not showing it correctly.

otherwise your vessel of vinktar is "nearly" useless because you bought the one which "adds damage to spells" but you need "dmg to attacks"

spiked gloves also give nearly to no benefit beccause they are just buffing the initial hit instead of the projectile dmg which is your main dmg source.

also you still have !!!!resolute technique!!!!! skilled which you dont need anymore and ruins the complete principle of this build.

in the bottom right of your skill tree you skilled two dex point for ... i dont know which reason drove you to this.

also your jewels are kinda sucky. seems like you put just randomly stuff in there.

i would say... read the "how to gear " and "gear self check" part. You have lots of weird things going on which dont add up together and can indeed ruin your gameplay.

to me it looks like you just put some random things together and wondering why it doesnt work. Its like putting olive oil in your cars fuel tank...
Last edited by smon2k on May 10, 2018, 2:54:59 AM
"
swllyra wrote:

I checked your gear and I agree lol. I see that you have phase acrobatics, maybe I should lose some of my skill points and take it? Would it be better? Thank you

well it sure is useful in many situations. Also take a look at your pantheons if you havent already. Upgrading them is essential aswell.
"
IMBAGOLLE wrote:
After years of PoE this is the BEST build. Tanky, all content, kills fast af, fun af <3 thanks!!!

All content ? People did Uber Elder with this build ? (any video ?)
Which is a better setup? Double heralds or wrath? If I were to use heralds, I can't use ele focus correct? So that means a 4r2b setup is better?
Last edited by illustrated0216 on May 12, 2018, 5:27:39 AM
"
datnod wrote:
Anyone that could look at my current build, and give me advice from where to proceed next? It is my first time playing PoE and reason why I sometimes find it difficult follow the guide when it's not all very clear.

Regards,
Nod

You're still only level 64, keep leveling up. Work towards maps and getting enough currency to trade for a Lycosidae. Once you get that, try to find a Gemini or Imperial claw with 1.7-1.8+ Attacks per second, and 200+ ele dps and critical strike chance. http://poe.trade is your friend.

Your 6 link gems is also wrong. You can only link a gem once, so you using two elemental damage with attacks wont actually help :). What gems you want are:

* Molten Strike (R)
* Multistrike (R)
* Elemental Damage with Attacks (R)
* Ancestral Call (R)
* Concentrated Effect (B)
* Added Lightning Damage B)

The order these are linked doesnt matter.

Your rings need +maximum life and resistences on them. Prioritize that before + ele damage. Swap your helm for a Starkonjas.

Swap one of your silver flask for an atziris promise. It's pretty cheap to trade for, and adds decent damage.

The info you need is in the guide, just a matter of knowing where to look, which I think is partly due to experience.
Edit: Found the answer, I was just being stupid!
Last edited by JoXi on May 12, 2018, 4:48:25 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
You're still only level 64, keep leveling up. Work towards maps and getting enough currency to trade for a Lycosidae. Once you get that, try to find a Gemini or Imperial claw with 1.7-1.8+ Attacks per second, and 200+ ele dps and critical strike chance. http://poe.trade is your friend.

Your 6 link gems is also wrong. You can only link a gem once, so you using two elemental damage with attacks wont actually help :). What gems you want are:

* Molten Strike (R)
* Multistrike (R)
* Elemental Damage with Attacks (R)
* Ancestral Call (R)
* Concentrated Effect (B)
* Added Lightning Damage B)

The order these are linked doesnt matter.

Your rings need +maximum life and resistences on them. Prioritize that before + ele damage. Swap your helm for a Starkonjas.

Swap one of your silver flask for an atziris promise. It's pretty cheap to trade for, and adds decent damage.

The info you need is in the guide, just a matter of knowing where to look, which I think is partly due to experience.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I didn't know that you could only link one gem at a time, I will fix my rings and then also get Starkonja's Head, I am going to fix the 6L set-up of my gems. Thanks again.

Regards,
datnod
Would this work as SSF at the start of a league (Incursion)?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Want to try this build in standard. Is Blade Flurry still good or I should just use MS?
Thanks again for this build ! ;)

Yesterday got a chance to face uElder..failed first two times, but today with some adjustments finally beated shit out of him :>

I't actually wasn't as hard as i thought it'll be :)

Here's my stuff for the curious
Spoiler

For my succesfull elder i did few changes tho..replaced Inc crit + add light with conc + ele focus and took PoI in place of heralds and also took diamond flask of heat ( to have more anti chill stuff :D )..oh and also switched pantheons for Brine king and yogul for just a bit more chill management :)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info