[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello ! This is my second build in the game. I have ~ 2.5 ex.
Please tell me that I should first improve?

Spoiler

Last edited by parvova on May 4, 2018, 9:28:20 AM
"
sockgr wrote:
"
Page1 How to Gear your character:

If you buy a rare claw, NEVER EVER buy a base without "+XX Life Gained for each enemy hit by attacks" with a value above +30 Life gained. This is the majority of our leech and HIGHLY IMPORTANT!!!!!

-Your Claw need more Attack Speed like 25%

-More Life at your Amulet

-Wrong Vinktar

I did some changes can u check if i need anything more to change?

Claw read the Guid:

The Most important stat is Attack Speed above everything else, followed by Crit-Chance. The elemental damage values are not as important as you might think. A claw with 200 Ele-Dps is perfectly fine if it has very high AS and Crit. Crit-Multiplier is a very good bonus but proves to be very expensive.

Search a Claw with
200 edps
8% Crit
and Attack Speed 26%
"
TotemLols wrote:
"
Schweitzer wrote:
Still don t get it

it says NOT above 30, mine has 38 leech.

So i can buy any rare claw with more then 38 Leech value?

99% sure it's a typo and he means below 30.

right - below 30
Noob question...how do you deal with being frozen with your flasks?
This is my first toon on PoE (started playing about a month ago), I've been following the build pretty closely (along with looking at poe.ninja at some higher level characters) and I've been having loads of fun with it. I don't have many difficulties clearing high level maps (taking my time so I haven't pushed to any T16 maps yet).

I found my second Exalted orb (first one got me a Lycosidae) and I've been having trouble figuring out what to upgrade next. I'm still new and I've made some downright stupid decisions with my other mats so I'm pretty bare outside of the exalted.

I know my rings are pretty trash and that one of them doesn't have +life on it, the amulet is also pretty bad too. I'm sure my Vinktar and Atziri flasks aren't the correct ones since I picked them up for 1c each. I've also got a 80ilvl decent Belly of the Beast that I've been trying to 6l for a week now as well.

As I said, i'm still pretty new and I don't have a 'deep' understanding of the game yet, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
I'm dying so many Times,can somebody give some tips?
I'm guessing this can be done as a league starter no problem? I want to try the temp league tonight after work and use something new I've never done before! :)
"
As I said, i'm still pretty new and I don't have a 'deep' understanding of the game yet, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Your character is actually looking pretty good so far, keep working on your belly and you should be good. Also, your claw has some pretty low ele-dps so you should probably look to upgrade that ASAP.
"
I'm dying so many Times,can somebody give some tips?

Replace both your ring without +maximum life and your Atziri's Foible, it doesn't do anything for you. Your claw also has some seriously low APS so you should probably replace that aswell. You're also probably doing content far above your current capabilities seeing as you're level 71. Also should def get a stibnite flask, that adds a pretty hefty layer of defense aswell.
Hello guys, I'm at lvl 63 right now, but i'm still pretty lost (maybe noob) in some things, I can't find the same Rings/Shield as it shows in "Budget Gear Section 3.1: "

Could anyone help me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info