[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Anyone have any ideas on what might be the best glove enchant?
If I were to do some uber lab, should i switch over to using leap slam for avoiding traps more easily? Or should shield charge be fine?
Hi Guys,

Been playing this build for a while now and I'm almost endgame. However, I have some survivability problems. Meaning that I usually die playing T13-14 maps which I cannot find the reason. I have 6k life, decent damage, don't know how much decent though. Please feel free to check my gear. I'm up for your suggestions. Thanks!
Still dont know what am i doing wrong.

So far my resistances are right, but i can t do any complex map with a tier higher then tier 13 , and pretty often i die on bosses.

Can you please check my gear and see what i can change to make it better?
Also why orb os storms need to level 1/0?

I check your char main gear and i set up the gems like they are in there. Am i making it wrong instead of following the guide sugestion of gems order?
@Schweitzer
your charackters are not public, its not possible to check your gear

"
swllyra wrote:
Hi Guys,

Been playing this build for a while now and I'm almost endgame. However, I have some survivability problems. Meaning that I usually die playing T13-14 maps which I cannot find the reason. I have 6k life, decent damage, don't know how much decent though. Please feel free to check my gear. I'm up for your suggestions. Thanks!

well overall your gear seems fine, but i think you are lacking crit chance and maybe some attack speed on your claw. Over 1.9 aps would be better.

Otherwise you can check my gear which is way worse in every kind of way and still iam able to play deathless t16 maps ^^ maybe you have to adjust your playstyle a bit?
Anyone that could look at my current build, and give me advice from where to proceed next? It is my first time playing PoE and reason why I sometimes find it difficult follow the guide when it's not all very clear.

Regards,
Nod
Now i think my char is public! can you please check my gear and gems please?
After years of PoE this is the BEST build. Tanky, all content, kills fast af, fun af <3 thanks!!!
"
smon2k wrote:
@Schweitzer
your charackters are not public, its not possible to check your gear

"
swllyra wrote:
Hi Guys,

well overall your gear seems fine, but i think you are lacking crit chance and maybe some attack speed on your claw. Over 1.9 aps would be better.

Otherwise you can check my gear which is way worse in every kind of way and still iam able to play deathless t16 maps ^^ maybe you have to adjust your playstyle a bit?

I checked your gear and I agree lol. I see that you have phase acrobatics, maybe I should lose some of my skill points and take it? Would it be better? Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info