[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

So far level 90 with 6.1k health

My resistances are around 100% 103% 83%

My molten strike dmg is around 50k per ball with 7 balls total!

And i was only able to do so far chimera with no adds on the map. Most of the times on lower end bosses i am getting one shoted. Really don t know what i can change to make it better.

Can you please check my gear and build to tell me what to change?

Thank you further!
@Schweitzer:
Gear is good....much better than mine

Gem links are fine as well tho you have some free slots?! Think about a Vaal haste and increased duration or such things.

Your passive tree is not very optimized, you should change that slightly around. You can connect a bit easier in the templar area, no need to travel so far to the left side.

Your Jewels absolutely suck. Get some abyss jewels with flat added elemental damage, life, attack speed after crit, blind, crit multi...and so on.

Especially chance to blind on abyss jewels or a stibnite flask would be great since they add a nice layer to your defense and synergize well with the Enfeeble curse. This leads me to your Flask setup...your flask setup seems bad.

Mine for reference:

(I play the flashback event, and need to update it still. When finished, it will have an instant-heal flask and a Dying Sun (Must have for endgame, replacing Atziri or Silver flask maybe))

Played this in Harbinger already with much better gear and it absolutely rocked...I think if I focus on this char I can do shaper during the flashback event. But I will try at the end of the event I suppose...wanna play other stuff too.
Interesting Build - Your Sword Variant would probably go Insane with this new weapon:
https://i.imgur.com/lDgJITR.png
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on May 19, 2018, 9:43:56 AM
So i did deathless uber elder today :)

Cakewalk with this build ^_^

Fun thing..i ussualy swap inc crit for conc effect for hard bosses..but this time i forgot to do it and had deathless run :D

Reward wasnt very good thou :<
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
I'm looking to upgrade from a tabula to a real chest piece, ideally should I be trying to get a 6l belly or a 6l evasion rare? Also, seems like it'd be pretty difficult to get 6 off colors on a pure evasion piecem should I be looking for a hybrid evasion chest instead?
I am planning to try this in the coming league. Based on the announcements made by GGG, do you think this build will be viable in 3.3 ?
"
Zarigana wrote:
I am planning to try this in the coming league. Based on the announcements made by GGG, do you think this build will be viable in 3.3 ?

Chris mentioned on Baeclast that Molten Strike will get changed a little bit. He briefly mentioned something along the lines of "less projectiles at the same time, but no damage nerf". I dont know if the number of total projectiles is getting nerfed or not. He might just be talking about the server-lag issues that molten strike causes sometimes.

This could mean alot of things and might impact our leech, wich comes mostly from LGOH from the claws. This might require the build to pick up an elder ring with LGOH to make up for the loss in life leech.

But we dont have any real information yet. So no reason for panic.

I will make a HUGE update to the guide once the patch notes for 3.3 drop. I will also add alot of the items like "mark of the elder" to the guide.

Chris also mentioned that there will be nothing from Bestiary coming to 3.3 (wich greatly saddens me). This alos means, that Farruls Fur isnt going to make it into the build update.

"
Nostrademous wrote:
Interesting Build - Your Sword Variant would probably go Insane with this new weapon:

Not really. The sword has pretty mediocre base damage at ~250 pdps. The ~150% increased elemental damage is nothing super special, since its not MORE. The only MORE this has going for it, is the shock effect, BUT(!!!) the shock effect is going to be extremly low against any boss (like 0,01% more for shaper). The super bad AS and Crit really hinder this weapon from beeing useful. The sword version of this build also isnt performing nearly as good as the claw version and is most likely ditched in the next build update. Even if the weapons would somehow inflict the full 50% MORE shock effect (maybe I did overlook something) it would be worse than a magic foil with just crit and AS.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Zarigana wrote:

Chris mentioned on Baeclast that Molten Strike will get changed a little bit. He briefly mentioned something along the lines of "less projectiles at the same time, but no damage nerf". I dont know if the number of total projectiles is getting nerfed or not. He might just be talking about the server-lag issues that molten strike causes sometimes.

This could mean alot of things and might impact our leech, wich comes mostly from LGOH from the claws. This might require the build to pick up an elder ring with LGOH to make up for the loss in life leech.

But we dont have any real information yet. So no reason for panic.

I will make a HUGE update to the guide once the patch notes for 3.3 drop. I will also add alot of the items like "mark of the elder" to the guide.

Chris also mentioned that there will be nothing from Bestiary coming to 3.3 (wich greatly saddens me). This alos means, that Farruls Fur isnt going to make it into the build update.

"
Nostrademous wrote:

Not really. The sword has pretty mediocre base damage at ~250 pdps. The ~150% increased elemental damage is nothing super special, since its not MORE. The only MORE this has going for it, is the shock effect, BUT(!!!) the shock effect is going to be extremly low against any boss (like 0,01% more for shaper). The super bad AS and Crit really hinder this weapon from beeing useful. The sword version of this build also isnt performing nearly as good as the claw version and is most likely ditched in the next build update. Even if the weapons would somehow inflict the full 50% MORE shock effect (maybe I did overlook something) it would be worse than a magic foil with just crit and AS.

Yeah, you are right on the sword. I realized that shortly after posting. Of the new items I saw teh most interesting one is:
https://i.imgur.com/Xe9II0X.png

It would triple your LGoH and MGoH if I'm reading it correctly from your claw. Plus things like your Spiked Gloves would give +60% Increased Melee Damage, etc. I have no clue if it would work on Enchants or Corruptions (are those considered implicits?) If yes, then the new +2 to Level on Socketed AoE Gems on Body Armor LINK would be insane (+6 with that belt... and MS and Controlled Destruction would be level 26).
Nostrademous
Pretty nice build, very smooth and easy leveling, relatively cheap gear and many other pros. But now I need some help.

Everything was ok until T6-T7 maps. It seems like I have enough DPS for mapping and killing bosses, but I'm dying more often, especially when I bump into packs of mobs from null portal etc. Nevertheless Uber Izaro can't even touch me (but traps kill me in just a sec) and Atziri (not Uber) is also not a big problem.

So on 80lvl I feel myself slightly uncomfortable with my defence stats.

The second big problem are heralds/wrath/projectile weakness and mana issues. After reading this build and achieving 80lvl I still don't understand what I should use in different situations. Wrath boosts my DPS even without Watcher's Eye. PW boosts my survivability but doesn't have noticeable effect on damage. If I use wrath and PW at the same time I don't have mana at all.

@Myobscureshiz: You really should change your gear. This is an elemental attack based build, but your gear - namely Weapon, Gloves, both Rings and the Amulet - does hardly affect elemental damage.

Your skilltree is fine, though you should take that jewel slot in the ranger/shadow area next. Without elemental damage and adequate scaling, the inquisitor ascendancy barely has any benefits. When you improve your stuff (use poe.trade for finding it), your survivability should increase.

I would recommend a setup with 2 heralds (Ice and Thunder) and an Enfeeble curse with blasphemy for a total of 85% mana reserved. No Wrath and no Projectile Weakness.
Also I personally like Whirling Blades better than Shield charge for movement, but that is up to you. Also, get rid of your Hallowed Life Flask and use a Stibnite Flask, it is great.

When that is done as good as possible, you may also search for slightly better Abyssal jewels. At least put a regal orb on yours in the skilltree. But increased attack speed when crit recently and such are great mods, look for that one aling with blind on hit maybe and crit multi...and as many flat added dmg mods (elemental!) as you want to pay for.

And then...boots with movement speed would be great as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info