[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Has anyone tried this with Aspect of the Cat instead of one of the heralds? It's looking good in PoB with Farrul's Bite replacing Starkonja's. It's a bit of lost flat life, but the increased evasion from blind and crit/attack speed are spicy. The boots seem like a good 2nd item, with +attack speed and intimidation from the cry.
I'm playing this variation atm. Sheet DPS is higher, than with Rat's Nest, but you lose quite a bit of life from Belly. You can still break 6k life with T1 life rolls on everything, but with crap life rolls you will barely break 5.2k life. Boots are also nice, especially for uber lab (50% chance to avoid bleeding is really nice, esp with 25% bleed pantheon) , but I will be switching them for 2 socket Bubonic Trail soon. With my current gear and 20/20 gems I sit around 283k shaper DPS per ball on 5l. 6th link will push my DPS to 427k. And I have quite crappy claw, mediocre amulet and belt.

My profile is open, character name is Eigelfer.
Last edited by NetBurst on Mar 27, 2018, 6:31:46 PM
"
NetBurst wrote:
I'm playing this variation atm. Sheet DPS is higher, than with Rat's Nest, but you lose quite a bit of life from Belly. You can still break 6k life with T1 life rolls on everything, but with crap life rolls you will barely break 5.2k life. Boots are also nice, especially for uber lab (50% chance to avoid bleeding is really nice, esp with 25% bleed pantheon) , but I will be switching them for 2 socket Bubonic Trail soon. With my current gear and 20/20 gems I sit around 283k shaper DPS per ball on 5l. 6th link will push my DPS to 427k. And I have quite crappy claw, mediocre amulet and belt.

Thanks. I was thinking of keeping Belly, though the Farrul's Fur looks pretty good for the free aspect. The max charges seem a little redundant to me, but I guess it frees you up from using orb of storms.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Mar 27, 2018, 6:45:56 PM
So question, are you folks mostly going with 3r3b setup over 4r2b? I don't have a 6L yet, but wondering if i should switch up which gems im leveling.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
So question, are you folks mostly going with 3r3b setup over 4r2b? I don't have a 6L yet, but wondering if i should switch up which gems im leveling.

4R2B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neUwFq4Tps0
"
Raazen wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

4R2B

+1. 4R2B give you about 20% MORE damage, straight up. No trade-off.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Raazen wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

4R2B

Awesome cheers, yeah 4R2B is what im going for already, just was wondering if i was going the wrong direction :)
"
"
Raazen wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

4R2B

Yep. Also easier to color on belly.
Anyone care to explain me how are you reaching above 200k DPS TOOLTIP on Molten Strike? I wouldn't call my gear trash, even way above mediocre and i'm seeing 130k~~ tooltip?

Note the belt i recently crafted with 49% WED on it, what am i missing here? I'm talking 130k DPS with conc. effect instead of aoe ofc.

@edit

OH i think i get it smartasses, dual wielding insane stat sticks and adding Added Fire to molten strike build, slow clap, posting other build tooltip DPS which is 100% phys to ele conversion.
Last edited by szulerecki on Mar 27, 2018, 11:26:44 PM
"
szulerecki wrote:

OH i think i get it smartasses, dual wielding insane stat sticks and adding Added Fire to molten strike build, slow clap, posting other build tooltip DPS which is 100% phys to ele conversion.

No one was dual wielding. MS doesn’t support it so it would just swap between the two, not affecting the tooltip I’m pretty sure.

MS has two components: a melee attack and a projectile attack. The tooltip accounts for the melee part. Which you can boost by things like attack speed, melee phys and other damage types that have no effect on the projectiles.

MS tooltip is for noobs. All that matters is what PoB reports with regards to projectile dps (and it’s count). That gives you a good account of your real damage. You can ignore tooltip pretty much outright in this thread unless you know for sure the build you are looking at is done right.

The guy that posted the almost 300k tooltip has a third of the damage you do (maybe less) given how he has scaled the build.
Deliver pain exquisite
I thought about changing ancestral call against fire penetration for boss fights, but PoB just showing a very small dps increase, why?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info