[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just found this claw, should I multi craft it with atk speed and crit chance?
Guys I got 120 Chaos to spare. What should be my next upgrade?

"
kokiko225 wrote:
Just found this claw, should I multi craft it with atk speed and crit chance?

Even if you craft attack speed on it, the resulting APS will still be low. I am using a similar claw (due to budget restrictions) and the APS is around 1.5, which is low comparing to an imperial claw. I don't think it is worth to multi-mode that claw. Also, it has only lightning damage and no other elemental

See how mine looks like
Last edited by bibanul on Mar 27, 2018, 8:58:48 AM
"
"
feelthepain wrote:
Even with 4R2B shouldnt I be better of with Increased AoE for clearspeed instead of Conc. Effect?

And for jewels, are you talking about gear or passive tree, or both?

You should never run iAoE. Ever. That is what AC is for. You generate two additional minions that loose the same number of projectiles (so 3*7). Not even in a boss fight do you swap gems. Because we take Point Blank, you don't want your projectiles traveling further. MS projectiles travel up to 20 units. Ideally you want to keep them under 10 as then you get the maximum effect of PB, which is an insane 50% more multi. Conc Effect makes sure they never travel above 10, so you always get max damage. AC provides the AoE with respect to clearing. iAoE is a colossal waste of your dps, by 2 fold. First you lose the socket, and a hefty 54% more multi from CE. Then you sabotage your deeps with regards to PB. It's hella bad.

I'm talking about jewels. There are only jewels. All your jewels aren't very good, abyssal or otherwise. For abyssal jewels, you want raw flat damage. T1 ele rolls as that is what this build scales from. And then flat life. 45 flat life is worth about 8% on your tree. The abyssal jewels are so broken its not even funny.

So, change MS supports, all jewels into flat damage + flat life. About heralds, should I consider Watchers Eye if I drop them for wrath? If so, what claw should I use? Is ele claw okay for Watchers Eye+Wrath build? Thanks for the help btw.
"
"
Pacificator77 wrote:

Nearly all the players use it (see poe.ninja 90-100 builds)....not saying your suggestion is bad, but it seems surprising that no one else is taking acrobatics out.

http://poe.ninja/builds?keystone=Acrobatics

Tell me what class is taking Acro? It has nothing to do with Templar and everything to do with Ranger.

Like you said, play the build however you want, but OP is correct, most templars, playing this build, use Acro. From your link, filter further to Inquisitor and Molten Strike, 251 characters. Remove the Acro filter, number goes to 259. 97% of Inquisitors/Molten Strike are using Acro, 88% are using Phase Acro.
Hello friends

I'd like to try this build, my main goals : high end map (T15), uber lab farm, guardians, shaper.

Questions:

Possible with 200 chaos budget ?

Does it really have a good clearspeed ?

Is it fun to play ? (Yes weird question lol)

"
bizzarry wrote:
"
"
Pacificator77 wrote:

Nearly all the players use it (see poe.ninja 90-100 builds)....not saying your suggestion is bad, but it seems surprising that no one else is taking acrobatics out.

http://poe.ninja/builds?keystone=Acrobatics

Tell me what class is taking Acro? It has nothing to do with Templar and everything to do with Ranger.

Like you said, play the build however you want, but OP is correct, most templars, playing this build, use Acro. From your link, filter further to Inquisitor and Molten Strike, 251 characters. Remove the Acro filter, number goes to 259. 97% of Inquisitors/Molten Strike are using Acro, 88% are using Phase Acro.

I would say it is because we are all following this guide, but i must say I felt the benefit of acro quite a lot in my survivability, but I dont have linked belly yet, so I have no armour to begin with..
How to calculate 11M+ DPS)? PoB (magma orb)+(molten strike) DPS around 100k
Im always happy for interesting ideas, cause the build rarely sees people who actually try to improve upon my groundwork. I would really enjoy some things to move the build to something better than it is.

To respond to the latest Acro/no-Acro discussion:

What is quite important is to measure a point where the avoidance outscales the benefit from the additional armor gained from your gear. With the Entropy System in place any added dodge/evasion chance basically means a guaranteed number of avoided attacks (or spells).

Im strongly behind the theroy that a avoidance chance above 50% is a very good sweet spot for these kind of builds. Why? Its like a poker-players decision! If your odds are against you its not worth taking the risk, if the chance of winning a game is above 50% you take the deal. Above 50% means basically winning more than losing and its the point when Evasion mitigates most normal damage.

For this build, getting more than 50% is possible only with Acrobatics. The Phase Acro is actually debateable. However the small 3% nodes between Acro and Phase are really good and taking the additional Phase Acro nodes make you win at least 30% of your Spell-Poker games :)

My response to the Tooltip dps discussion:

Some people might got this wrong. I never posted the screenshot for anything e-peen related, but as a reference what is the tooltip dps with the gear I have and with all defenses and items in place. To have reference. My gear isnt perfect, you could have alot more.

Getting more tooltip than 200k is easy. You can always take more damage on the passive tree. There are many items that greatly boost the tooltip as well. Just artificially boosting the tooltip dps isnt helping anyone. Its like putting a louder engine into a slow car.

Im always happy for constructive feedback.

Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 27, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
How come we don't take the jewel slot below constitution and put another wildfire into it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info