[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

About physical claws and watcher's eye combination. Do we keep stacking flat ele-damage on jewels with this combination?
"
undaunted wrote:
How come we don't take the jewel slot below constitution and put another wildfire into it?
Wildfire have a limit of 2, so this wont give you anything.
"
NetBurst wrote:
"
undaunted wrote:
How come we don't take the jewel slot below constitution and put another wildfire into it?
Wildfire have a limit of 2, so this wont give you anything.

You're the best! Thanks. I figured there had to be a reason.
I just crafted this claw

I guess it's good enough to start this build :P (will reroll the atk speed to be top roll)
Hey guys..

Loving this build, but seem to strugle abit with surviability.
Anyone that have a look at my build to see if they can see what iam doing wrong, or what items that should be the next to upgrade?
Got quite a amount of currency to upgrade gear from.

Thanks alot! :)
ingame name - WetLock
"
WetLock wrote:
Hey guys..

Loving this build, but seem to strugle abit with surviability.
Anyone that have a look at my build to see if they can see what iam doing wrong, or what items that should be the next to upgrade?
Got quite a amount of currency to upgrade gear from.

Thanks alot! :)

A big thing that'll help is that your claw should be one with a Life Gained on Hit implicit, not one with physical leech.
Has anyone tried this with Aspect of the Cat instead of one of the heralds? It's looking good in PoB with Farrul's Bite replacing Starkonja's. It's a bit of lost flat life, but the increased evasion from blind and crit/attack speed are spicy. The boots seem like a good 2nd item, with +attack speed and intimidation from the cry.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Mar 27, 2018, 5:13:46 PM
"
seaside wrote:

hey, you mind sharing your gear?
cause I'm at like 60k dps and I have no idea what to upgrade next

"
szulerecki wrote:

Care to share the tree or at least make character public? Or you just came here to wave dong around?

"
The extra damage is coming from Abyssus

It does not.. I use Rat's. There is no need for that helm. With top gear this can easily reach 500K dps on tooltip. B
Is public now. The original core of the tree is still there, I just grabbed more crit multi nodes.

Once i manage to grab the jewel i want I will drop "Harrier", "nulification" and the nod above it and grab a jwl node instead. At this point is just about min/max as I already cleaned every map/boss
Last edited by alecs87 on Mar 27, 2018, 5:35:33 PM
Hi

I have problem with build, I'm so mad cuz I spend like +500c on this character and I die alot, I have 6050 hp and +80hp on every item. What I'm doing wrong? Sec ago I go oneshooted by hydra lol. Ty for reply
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
seaside wrote:

hey, you mind sharing your gear?
cause I'm at like 60k dps and I have no idea what to upgrade next

"
szulerecki wrote:

Care to share the tree or at least make character public? Or you just came here to wave dong around?

"
The extra damage is coming from Abyssus

It does not.. I use Rat's. There is no need for that helm. With top gear this can easily reach 500K dps on tooltip. B
Is public now. The original core of the tree is still there, I just grabbed more crit multi nodes.

Once i manage to grab the jewel i want I will drop "Harrier", "nulification" and the nod above it and grab a jwl node instead. At this point is just about min/max as I already cleaned every map/boss

You took Disemboweling lol. Those are only for melee attacks and do nothing for your projectiles. Do you even know what to scale on this build... yikes! Did you even load your hero into POB? Your projectiles do fack all. 68k against Shaper. That's close to a third of the damage on OP's build. There are so many other problems...

This is why tooltip warriors are so toxic. Absolutely clueless and get everyone riled up for nothing.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info