[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
I'd suggest running with at least 6.5-7k life and dropping Acrobatics (and the nodes behind it if you took them) as it's shit for melee. The build feels pretty damn good with about 2k armor and 30% evasion together with Enfeeble work well enough, especially given you have Fortify up pretty much all the time as well. TBH Acro is pretty bad for melee. It's better for ranged as they tend to run without any armor anyway, losing half of nothing doesn't much matter. I noticed that was actually a huge weakpoint for the build.

But what take instead ? Combat Stamina + Survivalist, Heart of the Warrior ?. I don't relly see better options in spending 5 points.
Last edited by wakabajashi on Mar 26, 2018, 4:50:06 AM
"
"
feelthepain wrote:
This is my build atm. Still not close enough to 200k molten strike dps. Which upgrades should i look for? Also, I killed Shaper twice now and let alone "facetank" the beam, i cant even afford staying in it for miliseconds. Am I doing something wrong? I'm at 6k HP 120+ all resist but feeling too squishy.

Here you go lol

I really don't get why some of you are epeen measuring to that ridiculous 2K. If you load OP's build into POB and select his mirror-worthy claw, he clocks in at 178k per projectile against Shaper. I suspect his in-game tooltip sits at about 140k and that is pushing the boundaries of the build as all his gear is pretty much mirror worthy. I don't actually think there is a way to reach a real 200k tooltip even in theory.

My real tooltip sits at 121k and I generate 159k per projectile at 6.6k life. If I dropped down to 6.3k life I could eek out 174k per but I like survivability. Can't deal damage when you're dead and dying sets you back far too much even in SC.

I'd suggest running with at least 6.5-7k life and dropping Acrobatics (and the nodes behind it if you took them) as it's shit for melee. The build feels pretty damn good with about 2k armor and 30% evasion together with Enfeeble work well enough, especially given you have Fortify up pretty much all the time as well. TBH Acro is pretty bad for melee. It's better for ranged as they tend to run without any armor anyway, losing half of nothing doesn't much matter. I noticed that was actually a huge weakpoint for the build.

I know tooltip DPS doesnt matter and I also know that 200k is ridiculous. I'm measuring my dps to it because I'm not even remotely close to it, I'm not even close to your tooltip DPS either, thats why I asked if I'm doing something wrong. Currently I'm sitting at 13186.22 tooltip and 45285.9(AoE+Ancestral Call) / 120.866.7(Elemental Focus+EDWA) Molten Strike DPS. I'm not familiar with PoB so cant really calculate my actual dps.
well that turns out to be good vaal at 1st try
I only have 4.6k HP and 64k magma balls dps
Anyone have suggestions what i could upgrade next?
my profile (without starkonjas 4.3k hp)
or
https://pastebin.com/Cr9R7669 (with starkonjas)

im running T10 maps (red maps arent droppin for me yet)
and i die sometimes and i could be an problem in the future
"
feelthepain wrote:
"
"
feelthepain wrote:
This is my build atm. Still not close enough to 200k molten strike dps. Which upgrades should i look for? Also, I killed Shaper twice now and let alone "facetank" the beam, i cant even afford staying in it for miliseconds. Am I doing something wrong? I'm at 6k HP 120+ all resist but feeling too squishy.

Here you go lol

I really don't get why some of you are epeen measuring to that ridiculous 2K. If you load OP's build into POB and select his mirror-worthy claw, he clocks in at 178k per projectile against Shaper. I suspect his in-game tooltip sits at about 140k and that is pushing the boundaries of the build as all his gear is pretty much mirror worthy. I don't actually think there is a way to reach a real 200k tooltip even in theory.

My real tooltip sits at 121k and I generate 159k per projectile at 6.6k life. If I dropped down to 6.3k life I could eek out 174k per but I like survivability. Can't deal damage when you're dead and dying sets you back far too much even in SC.

I know tooltip DPS doesnt matter and I also know that 200k is ridiculous. I'm measuring my dps to it because I'm not even remotely close to it, I'm not even close to your tooltip DPS either, thats why I asked if I'm doing something wrong. Currently I'm sitting at 13186.22 tooltip and 45285.9(AoE+Ancestral Call) / 120.866.7(Elemental Focus+EDWA) Molten Strike DPS. I'm not familiar with PoB so cant really calculate my actual dps.

The tooltip from that screenshot was also taken with alot of stuff that actually increases your toolip. Most of you use gloves like Tombfist wich give barely any tooltip at all. Spiked gloves with crit and AS give alot. Also Rats Nest makes a big diffrence. The rest of my gear is also quite good. But the screenshot is not fake like stated many times before. I will go to court if I have to defend it :)

The Gifs on the front page where actually created with MUCH worse gear. I made them with my old claw and much worse rings, amulet etc.
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 26, 2018, 4:05:09 PM
"
wakabajashi wrote:
"

But what take instead ? Combat Stamina + Survivalist, Heart of the Warrior ?. I don't relly see better options in spending 5 points.

Life man. Tons of nodes by Constitution. Or grab Hired Killer. For the ring, you get 15% additional lfie and some life on kill. You can definitely get another 600 life. Even at 7k, there's no way you're doing Uber Elder with this build. There's a reason everyone is using 9k life RF Juggernauts.

Or more damage. Pick up another jewel socket. With a good abyss jewel, you can get another 150 life and about 8% MORE damage. True Strike cluster nets another 10% MORE. Forces of Nature nets another 9% more. The crit multi clusters by the Scion start actually nets another 13% more for 5 nodes.

Dude, there are plenty of ways to scale the build outside of the OPs tree come on now. Nothing better to invest in LULZ
Deliver pain exquisite
"
feelthepain wrote:

Here's your build with some changes: https://pastebin.com/FZQYpEVx

You really should play with POB. I can't even imagine going by tooltip as for MS the tooltip is influenced by melee damage modifiers and we want to scale projectile, so often what may be better for the latter won't get picked up.

TBH, you're better off dropping the heralds for Wrath. Run Wrath and Enfeeble/Blasphemy. Heralds alone are too weak to kill anything, so they aren't proc'ing Onslaught, which is the only buff that would put you ahead of Wrath. Fix your MS support gems. You should always be running with:

MS + Conc Effect + Multistrike + AC+ Ele Dmg to Attacks + Ele Focus (or Added Lightning which will drop your dps a bit but still give you a chance to apply ele ailments). It should be used for both mapping and boss fights given how AC works and that you can generate 3x the projectiles. It scales your dps way higher than any other combination provided you know how to work it.

Spec out of Acrobatics and grab another jewel socket (I would grab the one's by Blood Drinker as that will give you 20 Int) and put the rest into life. Having 6.1k is still low but it's still better than sub 6k, that's just asking to get one shot by a crit.

With those changes you sit around 110k per projectile. It's not bad but you can definitely improve. Your jewels suck. Flat damage is way better than crit multi and especially crit chance. You need life on them. Grab abyss jewels and just roll your own. They are surprisingly easy to roll (at least for damage).

PS: You're way overcapped for resists. You only need 110% if you want to protect against maps with Ele Weakness. And that's up to you entirely. In any case, it's a waste and you're losing out on other lucrative stats.
Deliver pain exquisite
This is my tooltip dps in hideout. No flasks or frenzy/power charges active. no Blood rage. This is without any mirrored gear, not even high end. Currently using a slightly modified tree of the original one.
"
"
feelthepain wrote:

Here's your build with some changes: https://pastebin.com/FZQYpEVx

You really should play with POB. I can't even imagine going by tooltip as for MS the tooltip is influenced by melee damage modifiers and we want to scale projectile, so often what may be better for the latter won't get picked up.

TBH, you're better off dropping the heralds for Wrath. Run Wrath and Enfeeble/Blasphemy. Heralds alone are too weak to kill anything, so they aren't proc'ing Onslaught, which is the only buff that would put you ahead of Wrath. Fix your MS support gems. You should always be running with:

MS + Conc Effect + Multistrike + AC+ Ele Dmg to Attacks + Ele Focus (or Added Lightning which will drop your dps a bit but still give you a chance to apply ele ailments). It should be used for both mapping and boss fights given how AC works and that you can generate 3x the projectiles. It scales your dps way higher than any other combination provided you know how to work it.

Spec out of Acrobatics and grab another jewel socket (I would grab the one's by Blood Drinker as that will give you 20 Int) and put the rest into life. Having 6.1k is still low but it's still better than sub 6k, that's just asking to get one shot by a crit.

With those changes you sit around 110k per projectile. It's not bad but you can definitely improve. Your jewels suck. Flat damage is way better than crit multi and especially crit chance. You need life on them. Grab abyss jewels and just roll your own. They are surprisingly easy to roll (at least for damage).

PS: You're way overcapped for resists. You only need 110% if you want to protect against maps with Ele Weakness. And that's up to you entirely. In any case, it's a waste and you're losing out on other lucrative stats.

MS supports are the one for 4R2B setup on this guide, I choose 3R3B and swapped AC + Increased Aoe with Ele Dmg with Attacks + Conc. Effect for ST. Even with 4R2B shouldnt I be better of with Increased AoE for clearspeed instead of Conc. Effect?

And for jewels, are you talking about gear or passive tree, or both?
"
alecs87 wrote:
This is my tooltip dps in hideout. No flasks or frenzy/power charges active. no Blood rage. This is without any mirrored gear, not even high end. Currently using a slightly modified tree of the original one.

Care to share the tree or at least make character public? Or you just came here to wave dong around?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info