[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
rypdamyst wrote:
I'm trying to make one last push on this last week of abyss league, and have around 20ex to spend, what item should I focus on? Should I upgrade something or should I try to save 30ex for a 3 projectile helmet?

Helm enchant ofc what you should spent money on,if you don't have even +2 yet.
Biggest upgrade.

Is the +2 projectile better than 40% extra damage?
Last edited by rypdamyst on Feb 23, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
Your set up has two wildfire jewels, I know where to put one of the wildfire jewels, but confused on where to put the other. Do I just allocate another passive point into a +10 strength node?

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
rypdamyst wrote:
I'm trying to make one last push on this last week of abyss league, and have around 20ex to spend, what item should I focus on? Should I upgrade something or should I try to save 30ex for a 3 projectile helmet?

Biggest upgrade.

The other one you're talking about is probably near 'Devotion' on the left side of the tree (Devotion grants +20 strength, and there are some other +10 nodes nearby)
"
rypdamyst wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
rypdamyst wrote:

Biggest upgrade.

Is the +2 projectile better than 40% extra damage?

yes but if everything melts as it is then there is no point on wasting 30ex, get some cheap and call it a day, blood rage enchant or something.
hey, great build, Thanks a lot!!!
Just a question, from where do you get 484% main hand attack speed modifier? I really don't see from where do you have that much
I must say your build is one of the strongest and most fun builds I've ever played!
Let us now hope it will remain as strong in 3.2 because this will be my starter.

Melts all content with VP version, gonna try the nonVP next time.

Charcter ASC: snoebben
"
sci3ntology wrote:
Your set up has two wildfire jewels, I know where to put one of the wildfire jewels, but confused on where to put the other. Do I just allocate another passive point into a +10 strength node?

Just take both of the jewel slots on the left side, "Devotion" gives you 20 strenth to activate the jewel, maybe that's your oversight.
Hey guys is this build also SSF viable??
It is SSF viable, but of course takes longer to gear.

I'm playing it as SSF and currently lvl91. (first char I ever got past 84)
Only had a few t15 maps drop, so won't get a chance at shaper this league... but melting most stuff.

I got lucky and the shield dropped for me around level 84-86, had to stack some accuracy before that, but was doing ok.

Weapon is self crafted. no useful head enchant. Biggest miss is Belly of the beast.
Have to do with a 5-link chest (thanks 5L prophecy), still manage to get 60k DPS tooltip in hideout with only Herald of Ice on.
Only running Herald of Ice and enfeeble, no Herald of Thunder... enlighten still leveling.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/closenocigar/characters?characterName=Bodono
Hello,
i have problems with mana without using thief's torment,
is there a ideia for resolve this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info