[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

it may have been asked before but i can't go through 330 pages; could i reroll as a witch?
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
it may have been asked before but i can't go through 330 pages; could i reroll as a witch?

Not really unfotunately. Elementalist right now is really not up to scratch when I comes to elemental based attack builds. Its just way to clunky and inconsistent.

3.2 might change this however. Many expect a rebalance of most of the ascendencies and things might be diffrent then.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

Suggest go back to page 1 and read why Inquisitor is OP for this build, see i saved wasting your time.
Great build. Killed shaper first try with this, sitting at 6200 health damage is insane
great build, but Im curious about one thing, can I go with grelwood shank? On PoB I'm change for this sword and the damage down for -10k but for me still great, what u think?
Thank you for the powerful build guide. Can you check my gear if I need something to change?

I appreciate it, I am new here so I just tried my best to understand all the guides and notes in your guide.

Thanks mate. :)

"
Picka_boo wrote:
Thank you for the powerful build guide. Can you check my gear if I need something to change?

I appreciate it, I am new here so I just tried my best to understand all the guides and notes in your guide.

Thanks mate. :)

Elemental Damage on your Amu

Wrong Vinktar
You think this build will still be kick ass even with change to ascendancy... And just overall in 3.2
With four unique flasks and one removing bleed, how do you deal with freeze? Outside of high tier bosses, being frozen is pretty the only way I die right now.
English is not my first language.
"
digdigo wrote:
With four unique flasks and one removing bleed, how do you deal with freeze? Outside of high tier bosses, being frozen is pretty the only way I die right now.

This has been covered already, can't you read? Just kidding! So many pages for this popular build.

What I do (following Gorno's advice) is to release a couple volleys of molten justice and quickly clicking on the box. That will kill everything close to you as it spawns. I've come close to dying, but so far it has worked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info