[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How to I link up Bladeflurry?? Why is there only molten strike? Do I just replace molten strike with bf when bossing? Sorry for the noob question :)
What about the blade flurry build? xD
Can anyone advise me on gem quality priority? I'd like to start getting some up to 20%, but I don't know which to prioritize. None of them seem to be essential, but none of them seem to be skippable either, as they all contribute to damage or AoE in some way.
Hey guys, can anyone give me some suggestions about my char? facing some dps problems. P.S. the build is amazing
"
dexiji101 wrote:
"
Drunken_owl wrote:
Guys, what crit chance is ok for this build? And is there any oother way to generate power charge instead of orb of storm + pwoc Thanks.

you dont need 40% as base, 30%+ good start and easy to get, if you are dead due to low hp then you can't do any dmg right?
this build provides too much dmg with low requirements for it, which will leave you a lot of room to work with other priorities.
Killing Minotaur 3 or 15 seconds flat makes no difference, just balance your gear best way possible with out getting stack on "omg i have 35% crit but i need 40% cuse someone on forums said so..."

Ty for reply! I understand that and just wanted to figure out how important Crit Chance for this build. i've got 240k dps atm with 28% crit and i'm feel pretty tanky anyway. Got this pajama today (yes, in the end of league -__-). Any thoughts how it can be used in this build? Ele penetration seems cool at first glance.

Last edited by Drunken_owl on Feb 12, 2018, 1:26:23 PM
"
Frostizz3 wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone give me some suggestions about my char? facing some dps problems. P.S. the build is amazing

No idea what you have to spend but your weapon is weak, you need the correct shield, and Uber lab enchant. Get those 3 and it will make a huge difference.
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Last edited by LG0012 on Feb 13, 2018, 3:46:29 PM
is it possible to get more quantity and quality? with a biscos for example? ill loose much chrit multi. if i swap the amus
"
LG0012 wrote:

is necessary take some LEECH NODES minimal 0.4 life 0.4 mana for work gloves? i have the same gloves

Im using this gloves i think is not good idea skip vaalpact... the % of critic is not enouth .. is better more leech get vaal pact and use the gloves. Only 0.4 leech + gloves is not enought
Last edited by justjuststop on Feb 14, 2018, 4:37:20 AM
isnt the life gain on hit eought alone ?! why use leech and Vall pact?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info