[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

This is a nice build!
I just killed my first Shaper ever with it, on first try using 5/6 portals.
My gear is worth about 20ex total, I think.
I had luck to self find my Lyco. I use Devotos with +3 to Molten Strike projectiles because it was 5 ex only and because I dont have 15-20ex for a Starkonja with this enchant.
My claw was not that expensive as it looks (it was 3ex I think) because I had luck to slam fire damage on it.
I use 8 Abyss jewels. Every of them has 50-99 flat damage. Only a few of them have any life, thats why I am at 6088 life only with a 40% Belly and all life nodes in the scion wheel. I am shure it is possible to get more life by using more jewels with life.
I could get at least 10% more damage by replacing my terrible diamond ring with a 3-4ex opal ring but I never did because league will end soon anyway :-)
I never tried to level beyond 91 because I often play drunk, because I run guardians here and there to get some variety, and because I run shaped vault even with rippy mods like "minus max player res" paired with "enemies deal extra elemental damage".
I learned a lot by playing this build. Biggest suprise for me was how good Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics are.
Thank you GornoDD for this nice build :-)
P.S.: I think I will not play this build next league because I see no way to afford that sweet flat damage Abyss jewels because I am just a casual.
Last edited by boindd on Feb 17, 2018, 1:33:33 PM
thank you soooo much for this built, i had so much fun with it this season :) will play it again in bestiary!
rly nice build!
ez vaal temple added life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtxaptzVpK8
Last edited by UltraDen666 on Feb 18, 2018, 7:49:55 AM
"
thank you soooo much for this built, i had so much fun with it this season :) will play it again in bestiary!

Im really happy so many people enjoy the build. Ofc I will update the guide as soon as the 3.2 changes become clearer.

Also if nothing big happens to Inquisitor I will release another build guide for Inquis that is as strong as this build if not a little stronger.

"
GornoDD wrote:

Also if nothing big happens to Inquisitor I will release another build guide for Inquis that is as strong as this build if not a little stronger.

Sounds awesome man.
Thank you so much.
"
GornoDD wrote:

Is that gonna be the Gloom Fang Magma Orb character of yours?
"
Syperek wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Is that gonna be the Gloom Fang Magma Orb character of yours?

Yes it is. Its basically using the Idea made popular by Mathil of adding chains on Magma Orb with Gloomfang and combining it with the strong defensive combo of Evasion+Enfeeble/Blasphemy+MoM. Evasion and MoM have great synergy cause your mana pool doesnt get hit so often and has time to regen to full all the time.

Morb+Inquis+Gloomfang has pretty absurd damage. And adding 3 additional chains to Morb(+2 from Helmet and +1 Amulet) makes it a multiscreen clearing powerhouse. Also the added power from shaper and elder items bring it all together quite nicely.
Hi! We get Resolute Technique and we use Power Charge on Critical Support to obtain power charges which give us crit chance multiplier. What's the point? Am I missing something?
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to start this build!!!!!
"
WhosChamp wrote:
Hi! We get Resolute Technique and we use Power Charge on Critical Support to obtain power charges which give us crit chance multiplier. What's the point? Am I missing something?

You only use Resolute Technique for leveling, you should spec out of it when you have enough accuracy to go crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info