[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Partyczka3 wrote:
LOL, just finished the game and was hit with a "-60 debuff to resistances". Went from full unstopable machine, to a kid who runs home from 3 slaps. I dont want to QQ here, but this is kinda bullshity. Freshly invested 140 chaos, and my char is now "bricked". Left with 60 chaos, in neeed to change everything - and cant to even a tier 1 map lol. Any sugestions what to do? Sell everything from my char -and build up from the ground? Also what is the best place to squeeze some int for gems?

Ok, Everything is fine. It was the reflect map i had. Still have low resist, but maps are easy. Just a small corrections in gear and everything will be perfect! :)
Last edited by Oximo on Jan 28, 2018, 4:18:38 PM
Why a Vaal Pact and non Vaal Pact version?

What are the major differences? Which should I pick?
In 3.0 I played a whispering ice build, and was completely spoiled. Basically face tanked everything, could easily kill shaper, etc. Well, they nerfed vaal pack and I was looking for something new. I rolled a templar, but found it lacking. I rolled a trickester/shadow with an ED/ contagion build. It can farm the hell out of T10-12 maps like their candy. However, it's not a boss killer by any stretch. So I rerolled the temp into a BF inquisitor but after spending a lot of chaos gearing it, I'm completely underwhelmed. Yes, it can kill some bosses and does decent single target damage, but it also dies constantly to most everything. When I hear guardians doable, I hear guardians can be killed consistently without any deaths. Shaper I accept a death or two, but it shouldn't be a 6 portal affair every time. So my young daughter only want me to go to "Ooooouuuter space!!!" and kill a "really, really, really, really, really, really, REAAAALLLY, big bad guy", a.k.a shaper. I've found it very frustrating this league that I haven't found a build yet that can consistently do that. Will this build with a reasonable investment of a few ex allow me to get her to outer space and consistently kill shaper? Note, I full understand that killing shaper is at best a net break even, most likely a net loss these days, this has nothing to do with the currency or farming.

Thanks in advance.
Why are you taking the 3 int nodes over the path that leads through damage nodes?
Hi,

I dont know if this question have been asked before, but is it posible to make some change so we get another skill for clearing maps, i am thinking of some kind of range aoe attack? And Then still have the molten strike as our boss/single target???
Serious question about PoB DPS calculation.

abyss jewel with "adds Lightning Damage to CLAW Attacks" doesn't increase DPS in PoB. Only "adds Lightning Damage to Attacks"(without claw) increase POB's DPS.

I found out this when my +71 lightning to claw attacks jewel didn't increase any DPS but my +64 lightning to attack gives me 5% more DPS.

I don't know if this is PoB's problem or game mechanics.

And I'm pretty sure I'm using claw. thank you.

Is this an OK weapon with physical to lightning gem? Bought it for 35c.
"
Wertski wrote:

Is this an OK weapon with physical to lightning gem? Bought it for 35c.

Read the main article:

- Speed - check
- Crit - check

Both main criterias hit.
- Extra element damage - great addon
- Extra crit damage - great addon
- Extra phys damage - can't hurt

I think it will be difficult / very very expensive to find something notably better.
Phys to lightning gem I don't think so - use path of building with your equip / skilltree. When you use magma strike most is converted for free.
Oh I mean the jewel :). Sounds good. "Love" that I still feel like a complete noob after half a year playing
I'm kinda new on the game, never paid attention to end game or gearing and now im trying to learn and improve.
Can i get some help with my gear?
I've already killed Shaper with this gear. I feel that I can upgrade a lot but I dont know where to start.

I have about 5ex and 900c. I've seen some upgrage claws for 8ex+ but I dont know if I should spend almost all my currency on a weapon.

Spoiler

Thanks all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info