[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
Serious question about PoB DPS calculation.

abyss jewel with "adds Lightning Damage to CLAW Attacks" doesn't increase DPS in PoB. Only "adds Lightning Damage to Attacks"(without claw) increase POB's DPS.

I found out this when my +71 lightning to claw attacks jewel didn't increase any DPS but my +64 lightning to attack gives me 5% more DPS.

I don't know if this is PoB's problem or game mechanics.

And I'm pretty sure I'm using claw. thank you.

Anybody answer this?
Good Morning to All, first of all sorry but I don't know how to link all my equipment. I could add the link to my profile (character name "byopolchinese")

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bimboalex/characters

I don't kwow what i missed , but at the moment my dps signed on moltenstrike ( without active potion) is near 60k ( conc effect active). I could not reach higher dps. I know i have to change my claw with one with multiplayer cricital; at the moment i can't effort the cost.

Which is your advice in order to improve my equipments and dps?

Really thanks to all
This build is really something else, killed shaper and red elder like it was nothing with mediocre gear, props to the author
Well I've been trying out other builds this league but i always comeback to this one...

Dunno if it worth it to upgrade my claw or sub out my jewels, any suggestions?

here's my current gear:

Spoiler

thanks!
I finally did it. Upgraded my gloves and claw today, shaper melted like hot butter! Turned out it was my gloves + not enough DPS on claw that was really limiting me since I couldn't get abyss jewels.

Gear used:
Spoiler

Great build! I enjoy every minute of this. It will be my league starter until it no longer works!
New player here. Trying this build out in AHC and only have 1 exalt to my name right now. The build seems pretty solid but i've had mana issues the whole time and i cannot take off thief's torment. Just curious on how everyone else has been handling the mana issues when leveling. I wanted to try this for a league starter next league and wasn't sure if acquiring a thief's torment was mandatory, or if maybe people have been going straight to Soul Raker in the tree? Or maybe use a rare claw with mana leech by leveling? Sorry if this has been addressed already, there's quite a few pages of discussion. Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

This gloves looking is good on this build?)
i5 2400s+hd6670+8gb ram+64gb ssd dogfish
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
Serious question about PoB DPS calculation.

abyss jewel with "adds Lightning Damage to CLAW Attacks" doesn't increase DPS in PoB. Only "adds Lightning Damage to Attacks"(without claw) increase POB's DPS.

I found out this when my +71 lightning to claw attacks jewel didn't increase any DPS but my +64 lightning to attack gives me 5% more DPS.

I don't know if this is PoB's problem or game mechanics.

And I'm pretty sure I'm using claw. thank you.

Anybody answer this?

I just tested it with a abyssal jewel with just "adds lightning damage to claws" and it works for me in PoB. Just make sure to switch the skill to Molten Strike and Magma Balls (it should also increase the melee portion).

"
PotNiyNoSok wrote:

Unfotunately we dont have an additional curse to make use of the enchant. Presonally im not a big fan of pretty much any offensive curse in PoE. Where you would need those is to maximise dps against bosses, but the big bosses lessen the curse effectiveness by 80%. This makes them borderline inexistent, non-bosses pretty much get ereased by this build anyways. Defensive curses however really help you to survive in maps with crazy suicide rolls and in tough things like alluring abyss. Also inquis ignores resist anyways with crits. Just sell em for a pretty penny.

"
Thrust3r wrote:
New player here. Trying this build out in AHC and only have 1 exalt to my name right now. The build seems pretty solid but i've had mana issues the whole time and i cannot take off thief's torment. Just curious on how everyone else has been handling the mana issues when leveling. I wanted to try this for a league starter next league and wasn't sure if acquiring a thief's torment was mandatory, or if maybe people have been going straight to Soul Raker in the tree? Or maybe use a rare claw with mana leech by leveling? Sorry if this has been addressed already, there's quite a few pages of discussion. Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

Just stick with thiefs torment until you get to "Soul Raker" wich is the Claw Mana Leech node on top right of the tree. Personally I always got straight for soul raker. I also turn off herald of thunder for the time beeing and use clarity as a temporary solution. Mana Flasks are also still in the game :)

"
ahnemui wrote:
This build is really something else, killed shaper and red elder like it was nothing with mediocre gear, props to the author

Thanks pal, glad you enjoy it so far.
Last edited by GornoDD on Jan 31, 2018, 2:53:26 PM
"
PotNiyNoSok wrote:

Those are interesting for non-inquisitor elemental builds. For inquisitor elemental weakness does virtually nothing. Inevitable Judgement doesn't just ignore positive resists, it ignores negative resists too, so ele weakness only effects our non-crit damage (which is a tiny portion of our damage).
Yes, Thank you very much for this build!
This is my second season and i dont play normal hardcore etc. id say, you can't really compare this build to my old one from first season. I was struggling soo much with shaper and couldn't get it done, this time shaper is not more then pack of yellow mobs, just takes a little longer.

again, thanks for being helpful to a lot of new players, we need people like you to help us to see all content and not just white maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info