[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
marsupielago wrote:
"
marsupielago wrote:

With 16 exalts to spend, what to upgrade first? I'm thinking additional projectiles helm enchant and 6L belly, any ideas?

Any recommendations?

Read the guide.
Wicked_Clown
I'm currently trying to figure out how I can improve my gear with PoB but I dont know on what I should focus, ball or hit damage?

So I've been trying to get this build up and running, now I don't have all the currency in the world, but I'm clearly doing something extremely wrong.. Can anyone please take a look and this and possibly the skill tree (MicrosoftTechSupport) and tell me what the hell I've done wrong? Thank you.

Spoiler

"
VisualBasic wrote:
So I've been trying to get this build up and running, now I don't have all the currency in the world, but I'm clearly doing something extremely wrong.. Can anyone please take a look and this and possibly the skill tree (MicrosoftTechSupport) and tell me what the hell I've done wrong? Thank you.

Spoiler

Your weapon "elemental damage" is way way low.. i think when you change this piece your damage will scale way higher. Its actually very bad weapon..
Last edited by Rixilend on Jan 28, 2018, 8:40:26 AM
Hello,
i need some help. I think that my gear and my damage is realy great but sometimes im just dying 1hit at random mobs. How do you guys keep surviving an high maps (10+)? Is there something i can do about it? Or is this some random dodge mechanic i have to life with?

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by ShinLei88 on Jan 28, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
"
ShinLei88 wrote:
Hello,
i need some help. I think that my gear and my damage is realy great but sometimes im just dying 1hit at random mobs. How do you guys keep surviving an high maps (10+)? Is there something i can do about it? Or is this some random dodge mechanic i have to life with?

Gear
Spoiler

Yeah, I also have this problem :/
Any tips would be appreciated
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
"
ShinLei88 wrote:
Hello,

Gear
Spoiler

Yeah, I also have this problem :/
Any tips would be appreciated

Stop using those shitty vinktars without shock removal, get 6-7k hp and use blind on hit jewel or stibnite flask.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

Stop using those shitty vinktars without shock removal, get 6-7k hp and use blind on hit jewel or stibnite flask.

Thank you. I will try out the stabnit flask and get ride of the vinktar.
LOL, just finished the game and was hit with a "-60 debuff to resistances". Went from full unstopable machine, to a kid who runs home from 3 slaps. I dont want to QQ here, but this is kinda bullshity. Freshly invested 140 chaos, and my char is now "bricked". Left with 60 chaos, in neeed to change everything - and cant to even a tier 1 map lol. Any sugestions what to do? Sell everything from my char -and build up from the ground? Also what is the best place to squeeze some int for gems?
So I was rolling a Gemini Claw and I am a newbie at crafting. What would you do with this?

Gemini Claw Base:

Prefix: 47 to 87 fire

Suffixes: 25% Attack Speed and 34% Crit Strike Chance

I believe I would block something by crafting a mod I don't want on it. I guess I want/need Crit Strike Multiplier next, so I guess I'd be blocking a Prefix since Crit Multi is a Suffix.

Edit: I think the more I look at it I would actually craft the Multiplier and Pray for the other Ele dmg rolls. I am looking at about a 1/25 chance to get Multiplier and it could be way less than the 22-27 I can roll now with crafting.
Last edited by Nukeithard on Jan 28, 2018, 3:35:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info