[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello everyone. I spent like 30-50ex on this build, Sharper easy, but i think that i can push more DPS ;/ can someone tell me whats should i change in my build or tree? And can someone tell me where in path of building is magic button to see dmg in milions xd in calc i have ~500k melee hit and 200-300k magma ballits not even close to dmg in milions
.Sry for english
Spoiler
Last edited by kinim0d on Jan 26, 2018, 7:21:56 AM
"
Fornal89 wrote:
Damn so many pages in this thread... Does Point Black is rly good for this build? Molten Strike's projectiles falls quite close to the character but they do have their base distance. How about using Ancestral Call with it? Can someone explain this more in details?

There's a graphic on the wiki that shows the point blank range scale which might answer your question.

As for ancestral call, point blank is concerned about the distance the projectile has traveled, not the distance from you. So even though ancestral call is spawning balls potentially quite a distance away, they're still doing decent damage.

Point blank is absolutely mandatory, it is an enormous increase in our boss DPS. You definitely do want concentrated effect in when bossing with it though, to reduce projectile travel distance.
With wild strike will this build be better? I was thinking at something like ur actually character in abyss
Hello,

I have enyoyed this build so much, I deleted uber atziri multiple times, carried a lot of people, was saving portals for people who failed their runs. I can do deathless uber atziri, deathless shaper, Its complete deletion.

Now I've played so much and I got bored, for anyone rich im selling full set of my gear + jewels.

Anyone interested please contact me in -game, also my character is set to public you can check my gear there.

As of right now things stand, marktet worth of my gear is arround 90ish~ exalts. Im selling complete gear for only 60 exalts.

Also this is hideout dps

https://postimg.org/image/odfydle0r/ ( Take a not no virtue proc)
"
For all interested I also added an alternative way of weapon scaling. The main Idea is to use physical weapons instead of pure elemental ones and convert the entire damage to elemental. Before 3.1 the conversion was pretty painful. But with Molten Strike and the additon of "The Watchers Eye" this process became very viable. You need to use Wrath howevery instead of double heralds. Wrath has more damage but you lose a littble bit of clearspeed from Herald of ice.

I´m planning to go Phys convert with a Sword. It is possible with this Sword + Watchers Eye?

Thanks for help ;)
Last edited by phenomeeN on Jan 26, 2018, 4:49:08 PM
Yes it will work fine with a sword, but you are missing out on the (pretty incredible) life on hit healing from claw + molten strike.
Acuity + no vaal pact tree a good choice? You can save up some juicy skill points
"
marsupielago wrote:
Acuity + no vaal pact tree a good choice? You can save up some juicy skill points

You don't need vaal pact. 2 socket tombfist are way, way more damage than acuities, and the lion's share of our healing comes from life on hit anyway.
I know this was already asked few times, but i did search for multistrike in the forums and didn't find a full explanation why you use it.

I was checking some things in PoE since im playing Scion Molten Strike and Damage on Full Life seems to give a lot more DPS in PoB then Multistrike, so i also used ur PoB to check it (differences are not that big like in my case, but its still big gain)

So with multistrike PoB gives 649k Dps per ball, while with Dmg on Full Life it gives 722 and we aren't locked in place. In my version with Abyss jewels i get a lot bigger differences like 300k Dps per ball.

Can someone explain to me why multistrike is better when numbers says different things? Do i miss sth or PoB isn't right about the DPS.(Yes i know we aren't full life all the time, but most of the fight we should be)
First of all thank you for the build. Its look like really fun.
I want some help tho since im dying a lot.
Idk if its just because im low level or Im missing something in defense. (or maybe im just bad)
Anyway I would apreciate if someone could take a look at my char and see if I miss something or something is wrong.
Just to be clear im dying on T9+ maps.
T7 or T8 im doing fine, but even on that when I open an abyss with all that crowd I usually die.

Another question would be if the VP build is better than the non VP one.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info