[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I am playing with 4R2B (Molten Strike - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ancestral Call - Added Lightning - Elemental Focus). Elemental Focus feels better to me than Conc Effect, I usually shock with Vessel of Vinktar and freeze with Herald of Ice anyway. And I really never feel the need for Increased AoE. I've been doing t15/16 maps without problem and yellow Elders, but I want to try Shaper and red Elder soon. I think it would be wise to swap out Ancestral Call for Shaper, and any other solo boss. Has Anyone tried another red support gem for this kind of situation?

Follows my gear for anyone interested:

Spoiler
English is not my first language.
"
digdigo wrote:
I am playing with 4R2B (Molten Strike - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ancestral Call - Added Lightning - Elemental Focus). Elemental Focus feels better to me than Conc Effect, I usually shock with Vessel of Vinktar and freeze with Herald of Ice anyway.

You're not freezing anything with HoI, it isn't even ever going off, not from an attack linked to ele focus. HoI only triggers when you shatter an enemy. It can (and does) trigger off your shield charge, but it won't trigger off your main attack if it has ele focus in it.

"
And I really never feel the need for Increased AoE. I've been doing t15/16 maps without problem and yellow Elders, but I want to try Shaper and red Elder soon. I think it would be wise to swap out Ancestral Call for Shaper, and any other solo boss. Has Anyone tried another red support gem for this kind of situation?

Shaper is a fight where damage on full life works reasonably well. Red elder I recommend keeping ancestral call.

The wise oak is pointless. We're inquisitors. If you can't afford dying sun just stick a stibnite in there for better defense.

Amulet, belt, ring, boots are all pretty garbage tier, those are easy upgrades. Also only one ring? The one jewel we can see is pretty garbage also. Boots have almost no resists, picking up better boots will free up your amulet and rings to have more damage stats, etc.

I hesitate to mention it because the above are higher priority, but since you're on abyss league, tombfist is better than maligaro. Even one socket tombfist wins with a decent jewel. The intimidate is straight up 10% damage.
Hello everyone I'm relatively new to the game and this build intrigues me.

I have a question for the author and it revolves around a LL build version. Is it possible to switch to Low Life and if so could you post an alternative guide.

Having said this , would there even be a reason to go LL vs the build you have already presented and if so what would the pros and cons be other than the expense. Thank you , and i welcome responses from everyone who is familiar with this build. The reason I'm curious about a LL build is I have perfect rolled ShAVS and Chayulas that I would love to use. Thanks again.

xxPainzxx-
"
"
digdigo wrote:
I am playing with 4R2B (Molten Strike - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ancestral Call - Added Lightning - Elemental Focus). Elemental Focus feels better to me than Conc Effect, I usually shock with Vessel of Vinktar and freeze with Herald of Ice anyway.

You're not freezing anything with HoI, it isn't even ever going off, not from an attack linked to ele focus. HoI only triggers when you shatter an enemy. It can (and does) trigger off your shield charge, but it won't trigger off your main attack if it has ele focus in it.

"
And I really never feel the need for Increased AoE. I've been doing t15/16 maps without problem and yellow Elders, but I want to try Shaper and red Elder soon. I think it would be wise to swap out Ancestral Call for Shaper, and any other solo boss. Has Anyone tried another red support gem for this kind of situation?

Shaper is a fight where damage on full life works reasonably well. Red elder I recommend keeping ancestral call.

The wise oak is pointless. We're inquisitors. If you can't afford dying sun just stick a stibnite in there for better defense.

Amulet, belt, ring, boots are all pretty garbage tier, those are easy upgrades. Also only one ring? The one jewel we can see is pretty garbage also. Boots have almost no resists, picking up better boots will free up your amulet and rings to have more damage stats, etc.

I hesitate to mention it because the above are higher priority, but since you're on abyss league, tombfist is better than maligaro. Even one socket tombfist wins with a decent jewel. The intimidate is straight up 10% damage.

Thanks for the reply. You are right about the HoI, I'll try Conc Effect again. I'm aware that my gear is garbage, just linked to show people you don't really need anything fancy to do t15/16. I'll try Damage of Full Life, other than that I had tought about Iron Grip, may be good.
Unfortunately Iron Grip only scales physical projectile attack damage. A molten strike build that relies on phys conversion like an oni-goroshi one for example, might be able to use it, but for us it does almost nothing.
"
Unfortunately Iron Grip only scales physical projectile attack damage. A molten strike build that relies on phys conversion like an oni-goroshi one for example, might be able to use it, but for us it does almost nothing.

That's true. I guess Damage on Full Life it is.
Damn so many pages in this thread... Does Point Black is rly good for this build? Molten Strike's projectiles falls quite close to the character but they do have their base distance. How about using Ancestral Call with it? Can someone explain this more in details?
Last edited by Fornal89 on Jan 26, 2018, 1:55:30 AM
Don't know if I was stupid, but bought a 35c physical claw and a 38% convert watcher's eye. 60% convert from molten strike gem. Don't need to convert with skill tree? Sorry for noob q
Last edited by Wertski on Jan 26, 2018, 5:20:09 AM
"
digdigo wrote:

You can't freeze anyone with HoI with linked Elemental Focus,bcs ele.focus not allowing ailment damage *kappa*
Claw required for that build - that? (with 350 dont even exist)
http://poe.trade/search/izutuohesiuhen
Last edited by UltraDen666 on Jan 26, 2018, 8:10:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info