[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Little tip for those who's strugling with int. There's an option to change jewel slot from the one under scion ( if u can manage resists without it ) and take jewel slot left from shadow starting area ( near Blood Drinker notable ). This way u'll get 20int for same amount of points :)
Wicked_Clown
Can someone please point out my weakest link, and tell me what would be the best upgrade, that cost a maximum of 4-5 ex?

Thanks alot for guide, killed shaper for the firs time!!! Thanks !
"
Baladeva wrote:
Can someone please point out my weakest link, and tell me what would be the best upgrade, that cost a maximum of 4-5 ex?

With that budget only 2-slot Tombfist will fit,mb amulet with average crit/multi/WED rolls,there are some on market in past few days for 6-7EX.
Don't saw Atziri/Vinktar/Dying Sun in your setup.
Jewels are ok,significally better ones with 4 mods will cost a lot.
Claw also is a choice if you accumulate another 4-5 EX,average rolls AS/Multi/Crit 200-250 eDPS sometimes proc on market for 8-10EX,but ppl buying them fast usually.
2x Projectiles Rat's Nest also a best option for you,there are some for 6-7Ex on a market when i checked yeasterday.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 24, 2018, 3:56:34 PM
Here is my Gear:

And I have a watcher's eye to convert 40% phys to lightning.

I am having trouble though, I cannot keep Blasphemy/Enfeeble, Herald of Ice, AND Wrath. even with a lvl3 enlighten.

I am thinking the only way to make it happen is to do 4B sockets in my boots and go wrath, enlighten, blasphemy, enfeeble because Enlighten3 with Wrath and Herald of Ice is not enough mana reserve reduction.

help!

Hey guys, just wondering what do these mean for gem level [21/20] and [20/0]..sorry for the noob question
"
lghaze wrote:
I am having trouble though, I cannot keep Blasphemy/Enfeeble, Herald of Ice, AND Wrath. even with a lvl3 enlighten.

Those three skills add up to 110% mana reserve. In order to actually do that you'd need level 4 enlighten on wrath and blasphemy, and then another level 3/4 enlighten on herald of ice.

Even if you did that, you'd probably not have enough pool (3.2% with two level 4 enlightens) to make it work.

You're just going to have to drop herald of ice. Which by the way is what the OP says as well:
"
GornoDD wrote:
You need to use Wrath howevery instead of double heralds. Wrath has more damage but you lose a littble bit of clearspeed from Herald of ice.
"
"
lghaze wrote:

Those three skills add up to 110% mana reserve. In order to actually do that you'd need level 4 enlighten on wrath and blasphemy, and then another level 3/4 enlighten on herald of ice.

Even if you did that, you'd probably not have enough pool (3.2% with two level 4 enlightens) to make it work.

You're just going to have to drop herald of ice. Which by the way is what the OP says as well:
"
GornoDD wrote:
You need to use Wrath howevery instead of double heralds. Wrath has more damage but you lose a littble bit of clearspeed from Herald of ice.

Yea i saw that but what i thought he meant was drop ONE heralds instead of BOTH of them. that is hrmmmmm. i think i might just sell the phys wep and watchers eye and wrath and get an ele claw. THis is primarily a mapper toon

what are yoooz gaizz thoughts?

Maybe Curse on hit support + Enfeeble + herald of ice instead of a blasphemy??

Or drop enfeeble all together?
Last edited by lghaze on Jan 24, 2018, 7:41:35 PM
Any tips on how I can increase my DPS? Using non-VP tree.
Hey, i have about 30 EX to spare and i don't really feel like making a new character to spend it on.

I know my gear is pretty "good" but is there anything i could blow some currency on to improve my characters performance?

Last edited by phar_ on Jan 24, 2018, 8:20:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info