[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kalsten wrote:
So I finally got a Lycosiday. I am playing a VP inquisitor. Which piece of gear would you recommend me to improve now? I am doing T10 maps with no much problem, unless if the mods are tricky.

Thanks in advance :)

You're using the wrong kind of Vynktar's. Look for the Added flat lightning to attacks.

You need to change your rings and amulets ASAP

And your claw NEED at least 1.8 Attack Speed and be as close as possible to 8% crit chance, but AT LEAST above 7% (the crit multi is excellent, tho!)
What's a good swap for herald of thunder ? I don't have enough Mana ATM so I want a shield or other skill if possible, thx in advance guys
"
Morgoth_path wrote:
What's a good swap for herald of thunder ? I don't have enough Mana ATM so I want a shield or other skill if possible, thx in advance guys

Try Purity Of Elements

not rly a shield, but a elemental res boost
Char name is MyNameis_Daryl in league. Build has been going really good so far and thanks to GornoDD for the very well laid out and explained guide. My question is how can i introduce some more survivability into my build. I seem to have a lot of trouble with abyss cracks and abyss Liches. I seem to use "blood rage" rarely so for me it seems sort of wasted. I am chasing better ele damage rings but that will only take time. I may have stuffed my tree up? Any help on my build greatly appreciated - thanks.

hey i just bought this claw for 1ex good AS with decent edps
can any1 check ma build for which stuff i should work on
my set soofar:

thanks in advance
"
DiscoPandaXD wrote:
"
Kalsten wrote:
So I finally got a Lycosiday. I am playing a VP inquisitor. Which piece of gear would you recommend me to improve now? I am doing T10 maps with no much problem, unless if the mods are tricky.

Thanks in advance :)

You're using the wrong kind of Vynktar's. Look for the Added flat lightning to attacks.

You need to change your rings and amulets ASAP

And your claw NEED at least 1.8 Attack Speed and be as close as possible to 8% crit chance, but AT LEAST above 7% (the crit multi is excellent, tho!)

Thank you very much :)
If someone is interested: here is my intake on this or generally similar build.
I'm currently playing in AHC, level 97 and having an absolute blast with how strong interactions between mechanics in this build are.
Firstly, my gear:

Spoiler

Key figures: 7300 life and 195k MS tooltip @ level 97.
Considering the fact I'm playing HC, I'm accurately balancing between amount of life and DPS my character has, especially with new flat life abyssal jewels being very efficient with high %increased life from Belly and Tree.

On top of obvious defensive mechanics I'm using Blind on Hit from abyss jewels to mitigate chances of being hit even further. I'm as well using chance to gain onslaught buff from jewels to free-up gem slots in order to use Tombfists.

As for clearing, I'm using 4L Frost Blades, while being overloaded with jewels and flat damage even 4L allows you to destroy white and yellow monsters on T16 with %monster life. Abusing almost 100% crit chance on my clearing skill (Increased Critical Chance gem) allows it to instantly wipe out a screen full of monsters with level 20 Herald of Ice.

I'm very strict on resistances with all of them being barely over 75 - in order to run EW maps you need to pay attention to your anti-curse flask. I suggest to put it on Stibnite Flask as it offers good duration and many uses. Also, even not considering cursed maps, Stibnite Flask is a good thing to carry around when your damage is already good without Vinktar - I'm using Stibnite to defend my character even further on any maps till T15 as damage is just too much.

As well I'm using Jaws of Agony in my weapon swap to receive Power Charges. Firstly, I'm strict on Gem slots, so PCoC is not an option. Secondly, I find Jaws superior to PCoC, as PC lasts 10 seconds and you have benefit of 3 PC's right at the beginning of the fight - considering that fights even with T16 with %monster life last less than 4-5 seconds with given DPS, there is no need in PCoC. In longer fights (such as Elder or Shaper phases) it requires some more mechanical skills and actions in order to benefit from PC's, which someone might find too extra.

If you are playing softcore and would want to increase your clear speed even further, Inpulsa's Broken Heart is definitely a way to go with frost blades - giving even more damage to your 4L it also offers better clear and total shattering of monsters' corpses, so you can be safe with any kind of possible DD.

As for giving up HoI and HoT setup in favor of Wrath - I would never recommend it. HoI is one of the best clearing supports in the game for many leagues so far. Running maps with "monsters can avoid ailments" (so HoI is losing its shattering capabilities) GREATLY reduces my clear speed. And as for damage - you will never notice the difference in damage between using Wrath and using HoT anywhere except on paper. With shaper and Guardians melting in sub 4 seconds, only increase you will see is on paper on PoB. While comparing these two setups, I would prefer to clear
2 minutes map 15 seconds faster rather than kill minotaur in the end 0.2 seconds faster.

To sum up, this is one of the best all rounder builds in the game right now even for HC. LGoH and layered defenses are just too good to neglect it, while high HP pool will carry you versus one shots.
"
Bouzebal wrote:

hey i just bought this claw for 1ex good AS with decent edps
can any1 check ma build for which stuff i should work on
my set soofar:

thanks in advance

Actually the best upgrade would still be your claw imho.

Crit Chance = APS > %ele damage with attack = crit multi > flat dmg
Meaning that this claw without being horrible is far from excellent for this build in particular. You should aim as much as possible at 2 APS, >8 crit chance then crit mult or %ele damage with attack then ele flat dmg.
It might be counter-intuitive but again flat dmg on the weapon is far from priority.
IGN : Fainting_Smile
Thx for this awesome build!

ony 2 cons :

no leap slam
vorici's quest are difficult:low life or don't kill target

Just for info, can i use "add elem damage with claw attacks"?
Last edited by Efylon2013 on Jan 15, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
can some one tell me why is there no 40 strength allocated in the range of the 2nd unique jewel ?

sorry to post same question again

and thanks for answering
Last edited by ahmwd on Jan 15, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info