[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
tirrorex wrote:

Tombfist with 6%max hp are no good ?
Damn, that's a lot of jewels :o

2-slot tombfist are BiS overall ofc,but you was asking about 6.5-7k life.
90+ flat life from Gripped will give you more total life than 6% increased from tombfist because of total 220-230% increased life tree/Belly scaling.
You can check my gear,i'm running Rat's Nest + Tombfist,5 abyss jewels(3 abyss with Life/multi/ele flat dmg/resit/crit chance/AS + 2 usual %increased max life/%As/Multi,rest 3 jewels are 3 flat+ Multi/AS abyss ones),more than enough for me.
5740 hp and 189k MS boss tooltip,not planning to switch to Starkonja/Gripped/rest 3x hp jewels for extra 350-400hp,while dps lose will also like 20-22k.
Better gonna get 9th jewel slot for HP/multi/2 flat jewel near point blank when i hit lvl 98.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:

90+ flat life from Gripped will give you more total life than 6% increased from tombfist because of total 220-230% increased life tree/Belly scaling.

Uh... 2 socket tombfist can also have up to +100 flat life, from the jewels.
Guys, may you tell me what build u'd be using with my gear ?
I can't decide to either go with my actual build (90claw VP) or switching to non vaal pact.
I think i'd be getting life and dmg as fuck with non vaal pact but i'm not sure if i can sustain dmg without it.

Any ideas/ advices ?
Bit confused; can anyone explain why the first 280 eDPS claw gives more DPS than the second 395 eDPS claw both in tooltip, and in Path of building?

I'm using an attack speed jewel which gives me +17% AS total, so I'm not too worried about the attack speed on my claw.
Last edited by planeodds on Jan 11, 2018, 7:14:54 AM
"

Uh... 2 socket tombfist can also have up to +100 flat life, from the jewels.

Mentioned amount of total HP jewels above(That also affect 2 tombfist jewel slots).
If he planning grabbing all HP jewel ofc tombfist wil give not more mb,bcs i don't saw a 48+ HP abyss jewel combined with high rolls Multi/AS/flat dmg or Multi/2 flat dmg yet),usually they are 30-37,sometimes 40,well 70-80 flat HP still good.
Also you need to deal with -2 gems slots, by dropping Heralds or something else adapting for yourself.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 11, 2018, 6:39:15 AM
"
tirrorex wrote:
Looking for someone with 6500-7000 hp who didn't loose too much dps.
Just to check some gear, i'm having issues finding what gear i should take to keep a high dps while maximising life and other defensive stats. (biggest issue here is money but you never know)

you can look at my profile im at round about 6.7k hp at the moment
"
Bit confused; can anyone explain why the first (elder) claw gives more DPS than the second both in tooltip, and in Path of building?

I'm using an attack speed jewel which gives me +17% AS total, so I'm not too worried about the attack speed on my claw.

Very likely because the elder one got aps 2.x and more crit. these stats on a weapon are more important than some may think.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:

You can check my gear,i'm running Rat's Nest + Tombfist,5 abyss jewels(3 abyss with Life/multi/ele flat dmg/resit/crit chance/AS + 2 usual %increased max life/%As/Multi,rest 3 jewels are 3 flat+ Multi/AS abyss ones),more than enough for me.
5740 hp and 189k MS boss tooltip,not planning to switch to Starkonja/Gripped/rest 3x hp jewels for extra 350-400hp,while dps lose will also like 20-22k.
Better gonna get 9th jewel slot for HP/multi/2 flat jewel near point blank when i hit lvl 98.

Seems like your passive tree is different from the guide ?

By MS boss tooltip you mean with golem, ancestral protector and flasks up right ?
Last edited by tirrorex on Jan 11, 2018, 6:48:24 AM
"
tirrorex wrote:

By MS boss tooltip you mean with golem, ancestral protector and flasks up right ?

Just golem,no Ancestral Protector/flasks/Instruments proc.
Non-VP tree,3r3b Chest(No really needed the new 4r2B setup,and not wanna spend another 300-400 chroms to roll it)
With Ancestral/Blood Rage/Flasks/Double instruments proc it about 370k tooltip.
With Vaal haste even more mb like 400k,can't use it in h/o.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 11, 2018, 7:01:02 AM
"
Tyraelmx wrote:
"
Bit confused; can anyone explain why the first (elder) claw gives more DPS than the second both in tooltip, and in Path of building?

Very likely because the elder one got aps 2.x and more crit. these stats on a weapon are more important than some may think.

I edited my OP to outline the giant eDPS difference. Whilst the differences in the APS/CC between the claws aren't quite negligible, they're nowhere near the difference between the eDPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info