[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
dhise wrote:
"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
dhise wrote:
I don't understand why I'm so unbelievably squishy. I do good damage, however, I get one shotted by things ALL the time. Shapers frost orb. Just one of them will insta kill me making the fight almost impossible. I have 5651 health. I've done shaper with other builds with less health and I don't understand why this character just constantly dies to things over and over. It's frustrating because I'm really enjoying it but it's just getting to annoying. What upgrades can I make that will make me tankier?

You could begin by vendoring your worthless version of Vinktar that makes you take 50% increased damage since you're one of those people using it without shock removal flask for unknown reasons.That alone will make you make you a lot tankier.... then you can try to get 5% life on the tree(plenty of those around Constitution) instead of 4% like you did(under Thick Skin... WTF btw) if you really want more life.Try Starkonja instead of Rat's Nest, get a proper claw with life gain on hit implicit( Imperial or Gemini).Then dropping Vaal Pact will also make you tankier...

So the Vinktar thing would be why I'm getting one shotted.

And you should read the freaking guide... 2% phys leech claw.... lol
While doing lab is the build supposed to be able to facetank everything? I can kill argus no problem, but getting charged by Izaro is one shotting me at 5,400 hp. It's sometimes hard to shielddash out of the way due to multistrike animation-locking
"
Beverice wrote:
While doing lab is the build supposed to be able to facetank everything? I can kill argus no problem, but getting charged by Izaro is one shotting me at 5,400 hp. It's sometimes hard to shielddash out of the way due to multistrike animation-locking

the build is very mediocre for lab farming

low armour makes traps dangerous and also izaro can get lucky sometimes

the dps is certainly not the problem
IGN: Kitaen
I run Uber Lab no problem, killing Izaro in seconds. The solution? I load up Decoy Totem instead of Ancestral Protector.

"
So I just got this (by anulling a bad mod) is this worth a multi craft and put on 2nd resist, life, and flat ele? or something else?

Implicit base number still low(my opinion).
It can have up to 25%.
So if i would craft for myself with possible multicraft,i'd better get a 24-25% white base,there a lot of them on poe.trade in 10-15c range with 24-25% implicit.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 11, 2018, 4:53:03 AM
"
Kitaen wrote:

the build is very mediocre for lab farming

This build is ok for lab farming if you can deal with traps(traps is a cake walk with 2-3 life flask,1-2 instant 1 with 100% increased recovery on low life),and yeah don't use Blood Rage during/before traps phases ofc,bcs if you get caught badly in trap,it can kill you with active Blood Rage,bcs you can't toggle it off manually except putting the gem out of the gear slot.
Was doing fully U-lab day few weeks ago,i was like lvl 86-87 these days,spended all my offerings(like 20),without a single issue in lab.

"
Kitaen wrote:

low armour makes traps dangerous and also izaro can get lucky sometimes

Izaro is melting so fast in this build even in 10 EX gear,no one should have a problem on him.
Just manually dodge his massive attacks with movement skills if you not killing him already with 1.5 seconds and that's all.
Even if someone having problems like oneshots from him(But that' sounds really like the dream in this build) can use Solaris+Gruthkul Panteon + Basalt Flask,that's like 26-27% pure phys. mitigation an addition to 6-7% from armour,that's more than enough for Izaro.[/quote]
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 11, 2018, 5:13:14 AM
Looking for someone with 6500-7000 hp who didn't loose too much dps.
Just to check some gear, i'm having issues finding what gear i should take to keep a high dps while maximising life and other defensive stats. (biggest issue here is money but you never know)

Currently this build is working out amazing. Though I swapped out a higher edps ele claw (300+, 1.9, 8) for a gemini base one, the mana on-hit is a great quality of life. I'm starting to have my doubts about whether a normal ele-claw is the best I could equip, considering T1 Ele Prefix rolls can be easily replaced with Abyss Jewels, is there a shaped/elder claw configuration that would work better with this build than aiming for ele on-hit rolls?

(Also Cyclopean Coil is amazing, I've had to unfortunately pick up one +30 int node, but making me immune to freeze and shock feels worth, and adding a huge damage bonus, is higher than my best stygian vise+jewel combo at the moment, additionally if I want to beef myself up more, equipping Astramentis adds another chunk of damaage!)

My other question is around my aura setup, I currently run Artic Armour, Enfeeble+Blasph, and the HoI+Innervate+Onslaught combo, wondering if there's something else I could do to help me avoid those pesky one-shots.

"
tirrorex wrote:

Starkonja/Gripped gloves 90+/85+ amulet/65+ rings/ 85+ Boots/Belt,40% Belly,at least 8 total jewels(not including 2x Wildfires) combining 4-5 abyss one with flat life 35+ with 3-4 usual with 7% increased max. life, + extra 3-4 HP nodes from the tree(lvl 96-97), then you can get 6.5k+.
If you can get gear like GornoDD if first post,you will have enough dps,with mid-high average one you will have still decent dmg,not 200k mb,but 140-150k at least.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 11, 2018, 5:43:54 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:

Starkonja/Gripped gloves 90+/85+ amulet/65+ rings/ 85+ Boots/Belt,40% Belly,at least 8 total jewels(not including 2x Wildfires) combining 4-5 abyss one with flat life 35+ with 3-4 usual with 7% increased max. life, + extra 3-4 HP nodes from the tree(lvl 96-97), then you can get 6.5k+.
If you can get gear like GornoDD if first post,you will have enough dps,with mid-high average one you will have still decent dmg,not 200k mb,but 140-150k at least.

Tombfist with 6%max hp are no good ?
Damn, that's a lot of jewels :o
Last edited by tirrorex on Jan 11, 2018, 5:44:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info